Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 (3086 Views)

Any Genuine Seller Of Mobil 1 Engine Oil? / .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by aninweze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

in any election there will always be the disgruntled few, who will never read results but complain that they lost. Stop hating gazzuzz, you will live longer

You should have left that mungo park for your Boys to tackle him.
Bitter haters would see you walking on water and say its because u cant swim.

@jackbauer

Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by jarkbauer: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

in any election there will always be the disgruntled few, who will never read results but complain that they lost. Stop hating gazzuzz, you will live longer

If I hate you I would have killed you.
Seem Gazzuzz na baba to boys. I'm sure your corner for your mechanic village will be filled with street urchins hailing you.
Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by Divatochi(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

oil seller I see you o! grin
grin
Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
jarkbauer:

Seem Gazzuzz na baba to boys. I'm sure your corner for your mechanic village will be filled with street urchins hailing you.
Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
jarkbauer:

Killer. grin

Oya, come start dey go house. angry angry
Re: Football Lovers Demeanor Wins 6quartz Of Mobil 1 or N30,000 by Coldplay007(f): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
nwizu042:
Argentina 2-1 Nigeria
Nigeria to conceed from a set piece (free kick,corner,pe alty)
Its victor moses's day

I know after today today, request for vision will start coming in...�

Brosss... You are a witch.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got Robbed At Gunpoint In The U.s.a / INNOSON: Flying The Flag / Please What Is Wrong With V6 Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.