Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin (3014 Views)

Wait For A Girl To Approach You Before You Ever Ask Her Out / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
a lot of us guys do this one costly mistake that destroys our chances with a lady we find appealing, enticing, juicy and attractive for the erotic cravings of our unrelenting vibrant shaft.

dont bother asking a lady if she s a virgin else u ll never get to know... just push seductive buttons and find out in action rather than askin' ... that question is lame and dumb, no matter how long u both have been together " Never ask... just do the do and find out... many guys have actually placed themselves on auto-friendzone thinking there s actually something sensible going on btw them and the lady in question all because they keep asking acidic and toxic questions.

If u re in for the fling too... do not ask that babe " if she has a boyfriend... dont do that shìt please...

more to come

tbc....

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Michaelibby(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cool bro

Any single girl/guy here and isnt shy to display....
Go join my whatsapp asap and dm the admin your details and chat as you want....be free be raw be plain

https:///KFscEncOZZ63dpkZe5qtU3
See you all
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by DivinelyBlessed: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
chenzen:
a lot of us guys do this one costly mistake that destroys our chances with a lady we find appealing, enticing, juicy and attractive for the erotic cravings of our unrelenting vibrant shaft.

dont bother asking a lady if she s a virgin else u ll never get to know... just push seductive buttons and find out in action rather than askin' ... that question is lame and dumb, no matter how long u both have been together " Never ask... just do the do and find out... many guys have actually placed themselves on auto-friendzone thinking there s actually something sensible going on btw them and the lady in question all because they keep asking acidic and toxic questions.

If u re in for the fling too... do not ask that babe " if she has a boyfriend... dont do that shìt please...

more to come

tbc....
I kept on shooting myself in the foot with that silly line..."Do you have a boyfriend'.... Those days. cry

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by els0nm0rali(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

I kept on shooting myself in the foot with that silly line..."Do you have a boyfriend'.... Those days. cry

I think it's good to know if that person is in a committed relationship.

If she's willing to dump that guy for you, she'll definitely dump you for someone else. Unless of course you're only in it for the kitten.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by DivinelyBlessed: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I think it's good to know if that person is in a committed relationship.

If she's willing to dump that guy for you, she'll definitely dump you for someone else. Unless of course you're only in it for the kitten.
I'm only in for the kitten

5 Likes

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by els0nm0rali(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

I'm only in for the kitten

Ok.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by mimimile93: 2:26am On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:

more to come

tbc....

Never ask a girl her age and virginity
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2018
i always ask. and demand proof. i dont roll with sluts. my life is too important.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i always ask. and demand proof. i dont roll with sluts. my life is too important.
thats y it will take enternity for u to get laid... ur kongí level now is on full voltage... lol

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
thats y it will take enternity for u to get laid... ur kongí level now is on full voltage... lol
sex is nothing in SA.
if all fails you can buy a round for R30.(the equivalent price of 5 loaves of bread)
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Timekeeper: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

I disagree with age, I must ask
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Timekeeper: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by mimimile93: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Timekeeper:

No don't ask. 9 out of 10 girls lie about their age.. There are many ways to know their real age without asking...
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
sex is nothing in SA.
if all fails you can buy a round for R30.(the equivalent price of 5 loaves of bread)
l thought u said u dont av time for sluts... u just finished urself by urself.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
l thought u said u dont av time for sluts... u just finished urself by urself.
your problem is that you allow your hatred of ubunja to prevent you from thinking.
what does it mean when a person says:

MISEDUCATIONS:
sex is nothing in SA.
dont allow hate to stop you from thinking clearly.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Timekeeper: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

No don't ask. 9 out of 10 girls lie about their age.. There are many ways to know their real age without asking...

Okay... U right
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

if you're afraid of asking something as basic as age, where will you get the liver to ask a girl about her HIV status
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by mimimile93: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if you're afraid of asking something as basic as age, where will you get the liver to ask a girl about her HIV status

u don't just jump on som1's comment and quote the person. U gat to read d comment and read with understanding.

Where did u see me sayin I was afraid to ask a girl abt her age?

I said it's pointless askin a lady abt her age since most of them lie abt their age.

There are ways u can figure out a lady's real age without askin her.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

u don't just jump on som1's comment and quote the person. U gat to read d comment and read with understanding.

I said it's pointless askin a lady abt her age since most of them lie abt their age.

who told you i didnt read your comment?who told you i didnt understand it?
so because people lie we stop asking questions? so we may as well stop asking for names and relationship status! whats the point! they'll lie!
by your mentality then its also pointless to ask about a girl's HIV status since girls will have a reason to lie about it. is that a life you wanna live?? a life of asumptions?
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
your problem is that you allow your hatred of ubunja to prevent you from thinking.
what does it mean when a person says:

dont allow hate to stop you from thinking clearly.
dont start... u wont be able to swallow ... of l come at u...
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
dont start... u wont be able to swallow ... of l come at u...
those who can come dont make threats.
come.
although i know your coming will dwindle down to insults aimed at my parents.
dont waste time with threats COME
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
come.
an elder like me will not join words with people like u... l fix people... l put u in ur place
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
an elder like me will not join words with people like u... l fix people... l put u in ur place
blah blah bah
there you go farting in the wind again...ah well, as i said, real ones dont make threats. just fake ones like yourself do.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

blah blah bah
there you go farting in the wind again...ah well, as i said, real ones dont make threats. just fake ones like yourself do.
l ll find u and l ll fix u
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
who told you i didnt read your comment?who told you i didnt understand it?
so because people lie we stop asking questions? so we may as well stop asking for names and relationship status! whats the point! they'll lie!
by your mentality then its also pointless to ask about a girl's HIV status since girls will have a reason to lie about it. is that a life you wanna live?? a life of asumptions?
u are a chronic sadist mr man... get a job and get busy... aint u tired of dancing shaku shaku in penury gosh !!! SMH
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

leave that dude... he s frustrated
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
l ll find u and l ll fix u
i know i neutralilzed all your memorized insults with this :
MISEDUCATIONS:
come.
you're so predictable. and you never change.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
u are a chronic sadist mr man... get a job and get busy... aint u tired of dancing shaku shaku in penury gosh !!! SMH
just say you cant answer. you dont have to be dramatic about it.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i know i neutralilzed all your memorized insults with this :

you're so predictable. and you never change.
ur iQ is low and it is infectious... l do myself a world of good by ignoring ur insensitivity. u lack proper schooling... get proper EDUCATION... u re a twisted version of the homosapien breed.
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
ur iQ is low and it is infectious... l do myself a world of good by ignoring ur insensitivity. u lack proper schooling... get proper EDUCATION... u re a twisted version of the homosapien breed.
there it is. the hate. and for what exactly?
for this?:

MISEDUCATIONS:
so this message from me inspired all this hate in you? you need help.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

there it is. the hate. and for what exactly?
for this?:

so this message from me inspired all this hate in you? you need help.
ur idea is to derail the thread... but ur type is common everywhere... we know ur type
Re: Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin by hkidola00(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

bro u didn't shoot urself in d foot, it d rite thing to do b'cos, u don't know d kind of guy d boyfriend is, he cud murder u both, again it good to ask so in case u wanna go on serious relationship with her, u know ur stance, I do ask too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed, My Heart Is Broken And Depressed / Why Are Delta State Girls So Bitchy? / I Dont Have A Big D**k But Every Lady I Made Love To,always Come Back For More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.