Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? (3810 Views)

Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration / There Will Be Consequences If Miyetti Allah Disobeys Open Grazing Laws— Agbekoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by coolscott(m): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2018
Cows may have been killed (we call that arson). Instead of asking that the cows be replace (if the cow story is even true in the first place) the owners of the cows decided the best thing to do was to make themselves the law and become judge and jury, deciding what sentence should be pronounced on those they believed killed their cows.

They sat and on their own decided that the punishment should be death and that it should be meted on anybody they lay eyes on in the suspected village.

They actually got up, took guns, and proceeded to inflict anyone they could see with death.

After the deed (mind you, no one knew any reason for the killing) they publicly explained that they believe 300 of their cows were killed by individuals from that village and that is why they proceeded to kill anyone in the village they could see, plus destroy houses.

If this government is not one we should be ashamed of, what is Danladi Ciroma, chairman, North Central zone of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, the man who provided the reasons for the murders still doing not being arrested?

A government that knows how to storm its chief judges' houses at night to whisk them away, suddenly is doing so many things (like deploying troops to the massacred area after the killers have left) except arresting the people who have claimed responsibility by explaining what grievance caused them to commit the crime?

This is what I seriously say:

If this corrupt, blood-drawing and repulsive disrespect for all of us as Nigerians, has continued up till this point (few months to the elections) one can only wonder the new levels of low these people will actively take us to, if we mistakenly vote them into power a second time.

They know there are elections around the corner, and look at the horror movie they feel okay directing.

What will they do when they know there is no election ahead of them anymore?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 26, 2018
This is a practical evidence of sectionalism, religious and ethnic jingoism being played by the present government.

I believe that if that man were to be of Igbo, Yoruba or Middlebelt origin, he'd be in custody of the DSS by now.

I condemn in strong terms the killing of their cows, their means of livelihood but revenging the deaths of cows by killing humans is barbaric. They have their goons in the security circle and I believe that if they had reported the killing of their cows to the police, those killers of the cows would've been fished out and justice served on them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by jesse8048(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Don't you know their grand patron?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by BabaRamota1980: 3:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Option1.
Anytime Southerners have opportunity to butcher fulani and Hausa what do we say?

Many of them are innocent, you cant go around killing innocent ones.

Option2.
Anytime Fulani and Hausa have opportunity to butcher Southerners what do they say?

They are all guilty, kill them all.

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by hisgrace090: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2018
It is now one man for one cow lost.

They fit make it constitutional too if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Lawalatm: 4:44am On Jun 26, 2018
I think ALL Nigerians should channel their demands to a call for his arrest and start the journey from there angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by GMBuhari: 5:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Hello coolscott , Good morning , you wrote very nice things but as expected of LiePob, you added a twist

Cows may have been killed (we call that arson). Instead of asking that the cows be replace (if the cow story is even true in the first place) the owners of the cows decided the best thing to do was to make themselves the law and become judge and jury, deciding what sentence should be pronounced on those they believed killed their cows.
Following that Logic, then The reprisal killings MAYNOT have happened, it could have been propaganda right ??

It's not may have , It happened, there is video and virtually all news papers in Nigeria wrote about it , so it happened,

When it happened i knew there would be reprisal attack , Fulani values their cow lot more than anything else ... Jos youths killed 38 cows on june 6th, Fulani were responsible enough to call Police to help them rescue 15 COWS that means Jos youths attempted to kill 53 cows

Now i am not saying the reprisal on Jos is deserved and no cow should be worth human lives, but in reality we all know this was going to happen, i had expected leaders in Barkin Ladi community to go to Miyetti Allah , call for dialogue and resolve it , but silence as they say is consent , at least from Fulani/ Miyetti Point of view .

I haven't read of Miyetti Allah taking responsibility but if they did , I do not think Police, DSS will want to arrest anyone because Miyetti Allah group have some very powerful members and patrons including Jonathan, i do not see anybody getting arrested , this issue will have to be settled amicably , You may quote me to insult me but this is not presidential pardon, Unless the individuals who carried out the attack can be found , Government won't clamp down on Miyetti Allah, there would be consequences, especially since some people's interest is to bring Buhari's government down by all means

Finally , you all need to change your mentality , if you believe Buhari is sponsoring / allowing herdsmen free hand they have , how do you explain the sponsorship of the incidents since 1999 it got worse under Jonathan

Buhari has nothing to do with herdsmen, He is not a member of Miyeti Allah the only fault Buhari has is that he is a Fulani man , which does not justify your claim

https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/escalating-communal-violence-hundreds-killed-december-north-central-region

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence/herdsmen-kill-100-in-attacks-on-nigerian-villages-idUSBREA2F07M20140316

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22528257

EVIDENCE OF HERDSMEN ATTACKS , JUST READ AND THEN TELL ME WHO SPONSORED THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by CodeTemplar: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2018
This is pure ethnic cleansing. If truly 300 cows were killed at N400k per cow that is N120m. The plateau state or even local govt could have easily reimbursed the alleged victims but the fact that no cows were taken or killed meant one thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Bari22: 5:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by anibi9674: 5:23am On Jun 26, 2018
with all this killings, i wonder who will want to accommodate Fulani herdsmen in regards the grazing reserve and ranching ideas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 26, 2018
If you think we have a country, think again. Gone are the days when America balances its economic interest with the need to uphold human rights and sanctity.
So we are on our own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
you kill people’s cow they report no action was taking you kill them when they are trying to rescue their cows again nothing happens. so now they attack, peoples are shouting. y will they touch their cows in the first place if they want peace. please we should be using our sense when saying things i didn’t support any killings in nigeria and for what happens i really feel bad stop touching their cows and peace will regain.
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by ivandragon: 6:11am On Jun 26, 2018
circle of violence...

cows trample in farms, destroys crops...

farmers gets angry, kills cows...

herder gets mad kills farmer...

farmers gets angry, kill 4 herders...

herders see red, kill 200 people. Miyetti Allah takes full responsibility...

buhari blames farmers...

minister of defence blames anti grazing law...

military blames opposition politicians...

buhari blames ghaddafi...

buhari blames media for reporting deaths...

buhari blames Nigerians for reading news about deaths...

buhari blames farmers for not turning the other cheek...

buhari's supporters blame GEJ for being life patron of miyetti Allah...

buhari's supporters bring up news of past attacks to show that the killings is a 'normal thing'...

10 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
Hello coolscott , Good morning , you wrote very nice things but as expected of LiePob, you added a twist

Following that Logic, then The reprisal killings MAYNOT have happened, it could have been propaganda right ??

It's not may have , It happened, there is video and virtually all news papers in Nigeria wrote about it , so it happened,

When it happened i knew there would be reprisal attack , Fulani values their cow lot more than anything else ... Jos youths killed 38 cows on june 6th, Fulani were responsible enough to call Police to help them rescue 15 COWS that means Jos youths attempted to kill 53 cows

Now i am not saying the reprisal on Jos is deserved and no cow should be worth human lives, but in reality we all know this was going to happen, i had expected leaders in Barkin Ladi community to go to Miyetti Allah , call for dialogue and resolve it , but silence as they say is consent , at least from Fulani/ Miyetti Point of view .

I haven't read of Miyetti Allah taking responsibility but if they did , I do not think Police, DSS will want to arrest anyone because Miyetti Allah group have some very powerful members and patrons including Jonathan, i do not see anybody getting arrested , this issue will have to be settled amicably , You may quote me to insult me but this is not presidential pardon, Unless the individuals who carried out the attack can be found , Government won't clamp down on Miyetti Allah, there would be consequences, especially since some people's interest is to bring Buhari's government down by all means

Finally , you all need to change your mentality , if you believe Buhari is sponsoring / allowing herdsmen free hand they have , how do you explain the sponsorship of the incidents since 1999 it got worse under Jonathan

Buhari has nothing to do with herdsmen, He is not a member of Miyeti Allah the only fault Buhari has is that he is a Fulani man , which does not justify your claim

https://reliefweb.int/report/nigeria/escalating-communal-violence-hundreds-killed-december-north-central-region

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence/herdsmen-kill-100-in-attacks-on-nigerian-villages-idUSBREA2F07M20140316

oga sir basason gaskiya sau nawa ana kashe fulani din a taraba da adamawa and ba,abunda yafaru ko media batai report bah kataba kayan mutun ba sau daya ba sau biyu bah tsoranka yakeji da bazai dau fansa bah
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by GMBuhari: 6:19am On Jun 26, 2018
I barely understood that, but i think i got you ... some people are using the media for their selfish agenda

abdulaliyu25:
oga sir basason gaskiya sau nawa ana kashe fulani din a taraba da adamawa and ba,abunda yafaru ko media batai report bah kataba kayan mutun ba sau daya ba sau biyu bah tsoranka yakeji da bazai dau fansa bah
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Redoil: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2018
anibi9674:
with all this killings, i wonder who will want to accommodate Fulani herdsmen in regards the grazing reserve and ranching ideas.
fayemi will if he wins in ekiti

1 Like

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by CodeTemplar: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

Stop typing trash.

4 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by GMBuhari: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2018
A trashy brain will always read trash even when there's sense

CodeTemplar:
Stop typing trash.

1 Like

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by CodeTemplar: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
A trashy brain will always read trash even when there's sense

Who takes credit for such masacre if not demons. Keep spinning it.

3 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by salford: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2018
I believe they are a union in which buhari is a member.

1 Like

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by salford: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This is pure ethnic cleansing. If truly 300 cows were killed at N400k per cow that is N120m. The plateau state or even local govt could have easily reimbursed the alleged victims but the fact that no cows were taken or killed meant one thing.
if only their cows weren't invading and destroying peoples farms. Do you have an idea of the cost the farmers incur when their crops are destroyed by cattles?

2 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Ihateyoumod: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2018
I am a buhari fan but there is no excuse for this, pple ave to be brought to book for this killings. I dnt care who is killing who first, but if they killed ur cattle, is it the women n children tht u slaughtered like fowls in their sleep tht killed ur cattle.... Y kill innocent pple

1 Like

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by GMBuhari: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Show me a Video , tweet or news article where Miyetti claimed responsibility ??
CodeTemplar:
Who takes credit for such masacre if not demons. Keep spinning it.
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by Williamso(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

I normally try not to get involved in internet name calling. But did you actually read this before posting? The fact that you can even remotely justify the killing of humans due to the death of cattle makes you no better than the criminals carrying out these crimes.

I don't care what tribe you are: There is no justification whatsoever for taking an innocent life like this angry

3 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by GMBuhari: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
And that is the problem with you people

You want to pretend you don't know death or massacre will be the consequence , those people just need an excuse and they got it from Barkin Ladi youths

This is a reality you must face , Unlike Yeebos or Hausas , Fulani are even more stubborn , more cooperative and protect their interest jealously , that's not a line you want to cross

So until you wake up from not equating human lives to cows (which fulani people mourn more than their children or wives death)

HISTORY will continue repeating itself and casualties will get higher

Williamso:

I normally try not to get involved in internet name calling. But did you actually read this before posting? The fact that you can even remotely justify the killing of humans due to the death of cattle makes you no better than the criminals carrying out these crimes.

I don't care what tribe you are: There is no justification whatsoever for taking an innocent life like this angry
Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by luvmijeje(f): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2018
It's a valid question. But we have a President who was formerly and still is part of the group. Every President have powerful interest backing it but in our case, we have the Miyetti Allah.

But a line must be drawn when the interest the leader is protecting is at the expense of lives or law and order. The continuous backing of the President will lead to civil disobedience which he can't afford and which this country cannot afford.

2 Likes

Re: If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? by hypertension(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
And that is the problem with you people

You want to pretend you don't know death or massacre will be the consequence , those people just need an excuse and they got it from Barkin Ladi youths

This is a reality you must face , Unlike Yeebos or Hausas , Fulani are even more stubborn , more cooperative and protect their interest jealously , that's not a line you want to cross

So until you wake up from not equating human lives to cows (which fulani people mourn more than their children or wives death)

HISTORY will continue repeating itself and casualties will get higher

if i can see you real life..iv lidocaine 10mls will do. stupid lot

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) / Matthew Mbu On Tribalism, Awo And The North- A Must Read Interview / Self Determination In Africa - What Makes European Countries So Special? >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.