Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) (17340 Views)

SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by ViaFast: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

A member of the Ogun state civil service, Ola Hammed, has cried out for justice after he was allegedly shot in the leg by F-SARS officers in Abeokuta on June 12th.

Posting photos of his injured foot, Hammed wroteLet the people of Ogun State immediately start to take a step to contain rising cases of brutality and physical assault with gun recently linked to the Federal Special Anti-robbery Squad(FSARS). 

My ordeal in the hands of Federal Sars which happened on this remarkable day (June 12 2018).

A fight erupted from an argument between a man and a team of FSARS stationed at under bridge ibara in Abk. The incident that lasted for hours drew the attention of many passerby and okada riders. At a point one of the sars officer spoted a guy among the crowd taking video coverage of the incident, he approach the guy and drag his trousers and started beating him. The perceived disgruntled trembling crowd got angry and started throwing stones at the sars operatives.

The next we hear is that they(FSARS) opened fire, shooting sporadically, they did not just open fire they were aiming at people with intentions to kill. Though, some people were miles away from the scene of the incident yet we all took on our heels, running for our lives,most especially stray bullet. One of them accosted me ,I told him I didn’t have anything to do with the stoning, I was saying that still moving away from him, he then said and I quote “I will spoil your leg” the next I heard was a gun shot.

I discovered ive been shot in the left foot when I started bleeding heavily, thank God I raised my leg up. I was rushed to korede hospital from where I was referred to General Hospital because it has to do with gun shot. All this time I have been experiencing serious pain because the health workers requested for police report.

On the 13th of june the ppro went on media to say that it was because people attacked the sars operetives with stones that led to such despicable act. Sir, I stand to be corrected but we’ve watched series of riot and protest in and outside the country and non has a record of maximum force. I can barely leap on the other leg, I can not sleep at night due to vigorous pains I’m going through while the person that perpetrate this inhuman act is out there in the comfort of his home. I don’t know what will happen from here.

I am also a Government worker, a teacher to be precise. We have various jobs which SARS is one them and for modi operandi we have instrument/equipment attached to each job to enhance effective delivery. They have access to gun base on the nature of their job which I strongly believe it does not connote we should be fearful whenever we meet with them.

As if that was not enough, 4days after these same set of impostors, went to skating ground at panseke to disrupt their peaceful activities as they resulted into chasing people with no just cause, which eventually led to the death of a very gentle and humble guy named AWILO. 

Nothing significant has been done to appease the two cases, instead they are still going about their ruthless activities. I want Ogun State government to act fast on the issue, before its operatives wreaked more havoc on the innocent and defenseless citizens. 

The conduct and operations of SARS had sent several Nigerians to their early grave. Their operation had affected the citizen human right. I know my outcry may end up futile like my initial outburst on RockCityFM.

I want people to start talking about the worrisome dimension the conduct of SARS has taken. I am calling on the citizens to intesify their advocacy if they truly desire an end to the menace.

#saynotowantonarrest#saynotobrutality#saynotoextortion#saynotoinjustice#weareharmlesscitizen#saynotocompromisedmediaTo collectively amplify my experience on the Internet. Please ShareJustice to one, is justice to all.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12801/graphic-photos-ogun-state-civil-servant-recounts-sars-officer-shot/

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by ViaFast: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Bad
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by s3tt1ngz003: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Is time we. Kick. Against sars
Armed robbers would. Not do anything less than this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by goldcoinhub: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
too bad
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by success1smyn(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2018
this con3 don even tire person
fulani terrorist killings policemen harassing and even sars attacking citizens
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
may the fate of the Sars commandant son meet every SARS man..amen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Olanipereku(f): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
kill all sars angry

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by pol23: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
#Endsars

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by PamaT(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Most of those SARS guys look like Ex-cultists and criminals. A police man was affirmed that 70 percent of those SARS guys are criminals and i believe him.

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
When people are clamoring for the ENDSARS movement, people says they are criminals! Now the chicken has come home to roost!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by IME1: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
cry
Even if the IGP or Buhari do not want to ban SARS as many have asked, they should overhaul them
But it's like we are speaking Greek to deaf people, while backing them with our hands in our pockets grin cheesy
As in eh zero communication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
cool
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
SARS are mad and notorious criminal also

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by RAFIC(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
We all know that these SARS guys are past criminals. The government can afford to keep silent because they too are an association of past criminals. lipsrsealedangry

Until we take seriously the sanctity of life in this country, we ain't going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by youngphocus: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Eeeeeeya proper justice should be taking asap
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Ajimike(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why is the federal government pretending not to know what these Sars criminals are doing?

What kind of government is this? Sad news is that the same iddddiots being molested will still vote them again because of party.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by McAausim: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed deflated country we live in undecided
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by calddon(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
The truth is; no 1 cares... sorry bro
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by frugal(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
The leg is infected. WTF!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by DaV8King(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
This SARS menace is becoming too much.

A reform of the entire security services (and not forces) is overdue.

They need to be reminded that we the people are their clients and supporters, not their enemies.

When unnecessary things like this happen, that's when they lose our support.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by damiz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
This country is now upside down!!!
Abeokuta is operation OYO.
If u see SARZ my brother Run..
Yahoo boy or not!!!!
Animals in human body
#EndSarz

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I’m fed up with this shit hole already.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I just wonder how these SARS official were selected, it Is a pity really, one time me and my folks were discussing random matters and we found out that one popular cultist back then at our school who didn't even finish schooling after years of constant failure now works for SARS, how the fvck r these imbeciles selected,,,
You can't put the fate of the citizens into the hands of lunatics armed to the tooth...FOOLISH LEADERS, MAY THE EVIL THEY DO COME BACK TO THEM IN A MILLION FOLD!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by damiz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
man was affirmed that 70 percent of those SARS guys are criminals and i believe him.[/quote]
They have no manners... Can't speak English currently
You fresh small... G boy
You carry iPhone yahoo boy.
The country tho!!!!
All man for himself God for us all.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by dabiriy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Until SARs harass or kill some prominent politicians child or Close Relative before the Govt , NASs will take a drastic Action on this issues cos now they all less concerned they have not experienced the menace

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Wisemen0147(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kindly share this on Twitter #ENDSARS#

1 Like

Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
dabiriy:
Until SARs harass or kill some prominent politicians child or Close Relative before the Govt , NASs will take a drastic Action on this issues cos now they all less concerned they have not experienced the menace
What will NASS do? Those thieving idiots that are only concerned about converting the national budget for personal use.
Re: Ogun Civil Servant Shot By SARS Officer Recounts Experience (Graphic Photos) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

80 Persons Killed In Cross River State (photo) / Court Remands 65-year-old Father For Raping Own Daughter / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.