Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Message For The Christian Youth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Christian Youth. (731 Views)

2023: Beware Of Peter Obi, Christian Youth Group Tells Nigerians / Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
I will begin my message by apologising to the igbos. I have spent 7 years or so hating on an innocent tribe due to their inherent characteristic. The igbos owe nobody an apology for their hubris, that is just the way they are—but it has attracted hate to them. One thing you can say about the igbos is that they DO NOT kill other Nigerians for no reason. I must admit i have been barking up the wrong tree for years.

Now to the kernel of my post: I have been reading the reports of the benue killings since sunday and i have been boiling inside. I was very angry this morning but i coundnt post because i had a problem with my account.Maybe it happened for the best, because i would have posted unprintable words about islam on NL and earned a ban. The average christian should know this: we are at war with the people of the other faith who do not like us, and they are using the opportunity of the buhari regime to stage a jihad against christians in Nigeria. I wont elucidate on the tenets of islam and how they view christians—we all know it.

I just want christians{especially youths} to know that they{muslims} would never stop till we are all muslims or leave the country for them. In fact, Buhari will win a 2nd term and intensify his war on christians. For that reason, i would offer the following advice, some of which i have offered before on this forum:

1} If you dont have kids yet, you are in luck as that will afford you the opportunity of saving to leave Nigeria. The country is dying and there is no reprieve coming from anywhere.

2} Even if you earn 50k as a single christian youth, keep saving to enable you emigrate to a western country with a low muslim population {Do not go to the UK, muslims are many there}

3} Do not be discouraged by Donald Trump and the rise of right wing Governments in Europe, still plan your exit from Nigeria.

4} If you have the intention of getting married, kindly pend it for now while you initiate discourse with your fiancee on her thoughts on emigration. Having christian kids in Nigeria will only bug you down in Nigeria, thus hampering your escape plan.

5} All muslims—both moderate and radical—have the same agenda. Do not be deceived, and be careful around them.

6} Know that our G.Os and other influential church leaders do not care about the religious cleansing going on in Nigeria. They will be the first to jet out when the war starts. Do not expect any help from them. its all man for himself.

I know most people will shoot down my message and say i am sprouting bunkum, but any discerning christian would see the direction this country is going. It is wise to commence emigration plans now. We have clearly been hoodwinked by our fellow country men of the other faith. The igbos have put up a good fight against islamic occupation and are still doing so—but for how long can they hold on? I am a yoruba man and i know that we do not have the resolve to fight off occupation. These people are good planners and they have been planning this jihad thing for a very long time. For some of us from purely christian homes, we cannot comfortably live in a muslim majority society, it goes against everything a christian is about. That is why the word ISLAMISATION sends shivers down our spines, and why our politicians use it to garner all the votes.

And in all these, one has to consider the life of his/her unborn kids. Do you want your children growing up in a society where terrorism is rampant? I think i have said enough for any discerning christian to connect the dots. At least, even if we end up as 2nd class citizens in developed countries, we are consoled by the fact that Nigeria has failed and will continue to fail if it is not restructured. We have seen the level of destruction that the current regime has done to Nigeria in just 3 years {Nigeria is now the nation with highest number of poor people—according to statistics}. Therefore, i support the #getthatvisa movement promoted by one dayoor. It is the most sensible thing to do in the circumstance.

PS: Do not be discouraged by the naysayers who would disparage this message, start saving today.

I pray that God will provide for all christian youth who want to embark on this project. It is for a worthy cause.

Selah.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by Cyynthialove(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Study the attached below very well, you will find out that Nigerian Muslims are in stage two already moving to stage three. Ask Prof Akintola, the chairman of Mumuric.
Remember that Nasarawa, Adamawa, Kogi and Kaduna were Christian States before, today the story has changed. Their plan is to take over Taraba and other southern Christian dominated states. Have you asked yourself why the most outspoken Christians politicians from those regions are being hunted ?
Former Taraba state governor who is fighting for the right of Taraba Christian has been convicted. Another Christian governor was also convicted last month simply because he's resisting Islamic agenda. The earlier Nigerian Christians start reading the hand writing on the wall, the better for all.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by goodmorning40: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
is it not when u see money to chop food two times in a day that u will start talking of savings
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by nellyelitz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
UNDISPUTED FACT!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
goodmorning40:
is it not when u see money to chop food two times in a day that u will start talking of savings

Just keep trying and saving the money. Even me that is advicing you, its not that i have the money. I just want to start inculcating that principle. At the end of the day, our children will thank us for it.

Anytime i remember the present state of things in Nigeria, and the number of muslims here, i get afraid and i get determined to save. I dont even look at any girl again because i know they will slow me down. Nigeria is the most dangerous country for christians in the world. Just remember that and start planning today.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by BeingFrank(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mr Op, Christians Are Not Cowards, And Nobody Has Monopoly Over Violence. Thought Your Post Was To Enlighten And Encourage The Christian Youths To Rise Up To The Challenges Facing Them. Where Do You Think Over 100 Million People Can Run To? And Why Do You Think The Muslims Will Or Shall Eliminate The Christian Faith In Nigeria? Comments Like This, Make The Terrorists Feel They Are Winning. What Is Keeping Christians Calm Is The Double Sided Government, Which Allows One Group Of People Move Around With Guns But Kill The Other If Caught With One. I'm Not Praying For War In Nigeria, But If This Madness Is Not Cured By The FG, A Time Will Come The Hunter Shall Become The Hunted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeingFrank:
Mr Op, Christians Are Not Cowards, And Nobody Has Monopoly Over Violence. Thought Your Post Was To Enlighten And Encourage The Christian Youths To Rise Up To The Challenges Facing Them. Where Do You Think Over 100 Million People Can Run To? And Why Do You Think The Muslims Will Or Shall Eliminate The Christian Faith In Nigeria? Comments Like This, Make The Terrorists Feel They Are Winning. What Is Keeping Christians Calm Is The Double Sided Government, Which Allows One Group Of People Move Around With Guns But Kill The Other If Caught With One. I'm Not Praying For War In Nigeria, But If This Madness Is Not Cured By The FG, A Time Will Come The Hunter Shall Become The Hunted.

Apart from the terror from muslims, is Nigeria working? Would you like your children to grow up here? What steps have christians taken to stem the attacks? How many muslims have come out to condemn the attacks?

Please think about all these questions and start saving today.

Edit: Maybe i am saying all these because i feel very uncomfortable around "practicing" muslims.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by saaron(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
The shiit hole is nothing but a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by saaron(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Study the attached below very well, you will find out that Nigerian Muslims are in stage two already moving to stage three. Ask Prof Akintola, the chairman of Mumuric.
Remember that Nasarawa, Adamawa, Kogi and Kaduna were Christian States before, today the story has changed. Their plan is to take over Taraba and other southern Christian dominated states. Have you asked yourself why the most outspoken Christians politicians from those regions are being hunted ?
Former Taraba state governor who is fighting for the right of Taraba Christian has been convicted. Another Christian governor was also convicted last month simply because he's resisting Islamic agenda. The earlier Nigerian Christians start reading the hand writing on the wall, the better for all.
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble.
Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by BeingFrank(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

Apart from the terror from muslims, is Nigeria working? Would you like your children to grow up here? What steps have christians taken to stem the attacks? How many muslims have come out to condemn the attacks?

Please think about all these questions and start saving today.

Edit: Maybe i am saying all these because i feel very uncomfortable around "practicing" muslims.
They You Create Posts That Will Create Awareness Or Give Possible Steps Christians Should Take To Protect Themselves And Their Faith. Rather Than Encouraging Fear And Intimidation. If You Run Out, What Of Your Family Members That Can't Afford To? Again, Christians Are Not Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeingFrank:
They You Create Posts That Will Create Awareness Or Give Possible Steps Christians Should Take To Protect Themselves And Their Faith. Rather Than Encouraging Fear And Intimidation. If You Run Out, What Of Your Family Members That Can't Afford To? Again, Christians Are Not Cowards.

Most of my people are out.

About christians not being cowards, guy, we are not as savage as these people. We are educated and refined, but they are crude.

And our leaders are not helping us. See how people are being massacred in benue and plateau Who has helped them? The military belongs to hausa muslims, so how do we wrestle free of them?

Like i always say, if millions of christians leave, we can always fund a war from diaspora. Think about it bro.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by Dreamkiller: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
if their religion is so good why do they want to force other people to join it.

I smell some network marketing scam in this thing.

if I know a secret of being rich, I won't want to invite anyone to join it.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dreamkiller:
if their religion is so good why do they want to force other people to join it.

I smell some network marketing scam in this thing.

if I know a secret of being rich, I won't want to invite anyone to join it.

Anywhich way, just plan for the sake of your kids.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by BeingFrank(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

Most of my people are out.

About christians not being cowards, guy, we are not as savage as these people. We are educated and refined, but they are crude.

And our leaders are not helping us. See how people are being massacred in benue and plateau Who has helped them? The military belongs to hausa muslims, so how do we wrestle free of them?

Like i always say, if millions of christians leave, we can always fund a war from diaspora. Think about it bro.
My Brother, You Have Some Points, But If Everyone Leaves And Fund A War From Diaspora, Who Will Be There To Fight The War. Remember You Have No Other Country Than Nigeria. Christians Need More Sensitization And Unity At This Moment. Even Though I Knw U Have Your Reservations, But Lets Keep Agitating And Pushing For Unity And Synergy Among Christian Faiths On This Platform. I Believe It Will Go Longer Way Than We May Expect.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
BeingFrank:
My Brother, You Have Some Points, But If Everyone Leaves And Fund A War From Diaspora, Who Will Be There To Fight The War. Remember You Have No Other Country Than Nigeria. Christians Need More Sensitization And Unity At This Moment. Even Though I Knw U Have Your Reservations, But Lets Keep Agitating And Pushing For Unity And Synergy Among Christian Faiths On This Platform. I Believe It Will Go Longer Way Than We May Expect.

I agree with you on the need for sensitization and unity among christians. We need it urgently as we are at war.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by BeingFrank(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

I agree with you on the need for sensitization and unity among christians. We need it urgently as we are at war.
You Are Very Correct. God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:
I will begin my message by apologising to the igbos. I have spent 7 years or so hating on an innocent tribe due to their inherent characteristic. The igbos owe nobody an apology for their hubris, that is just the way they are—but it has attracted hate to them. One thing you can say about the igbos is that they DO NOT kill other Nigerians for no reason. I must admit i have been barking up the wrong tree for years.

Now to the kernel of my post: I have been reading the reports of the benue killings since sunday and i have been boiling inside. I was very angry this morning but i coundnt post because i had a problem with my account.Maybe it happened for the best, because i would have posted unprintable words about islam on NL and earned a ban. The average christian should know this: we are at war with the people of the other faith who do not like us, and they are using the opportunity of the buhari regime to stage a jihad against christians in Nigeria. I wont elucidate on the tenets of islam and how they view christians—we all know it.

I just want christians{especially youths} to know that they{muslims} would never stop till we are all muslims or leave the country for them. In fact, Buhari will win a 2nd term and intensify his war on christians. For that reason, i would offer the following advice, some of which i have offered before on this forum:

1} If you dont have kids yet, you are in luck as that will afford you the opportunity of saving to leave Nigeria. The country is dying and there is no reprieve coming from anywhere.

2} Even if you earn 50k as a single christian youth, keep saving to enable you emigrate to a western country with a low muslim population {Do not go to the UK, muslims are many there}

3} Do not be discouraged by Donald Trump and the rise of right wing Governments in Europe, still plan your exit from Nigeria.

4} If you have the intention of getting married, kindly pend it for now while you initiate discourse with your fiancee on her thoughts on emigration. Having christian kids in Nigeria will only bug you down in Nigeria, thus hampering your escape plan.

5} All muslims—both moderate and radical—have the same agenda. Do not be deceived, and be careful around them.

6} Know that our G.Os and other influential church leaders do not care about the religious cleansing going on in Nigeria. They will be the first to jet out when the war starts. Do not expect any help from them. its all man for himself.

I know most people will shoot down my message and say i am sprouting bunkum, but any discerning christian would see the direction this country is going. It is wise to commence emigration plans now. We have clearly been hoodwinked by our fellow country men of the other faith. The igbos have put up a good fight against islamic occupation and are still doing so—but for how long can they hold on? I am a yoruba man and i know that we do not have the resolve to fight off occupation. These people are good planners and they have been planning this jihad thing for a very long time. For some of us from purely christian homes, we cannot comfortably live in a muslim majority society, it goes against everything a christian is about. That is why the word ISLAMISATION sends shivers down our spines, and why our politicians use it to garner all the votes.

And in all these, one has to consider the life of his/her unborn kids. Do you want your children growing up in a society where terrorism is rampant? I think i have said enough for any discerning christian to connect the dots. At least, even if we end up as 2nd class citizens in developed countries, we are consoled by the fact that Nigeria has failed and will continue to fail if it is not restructured. We have seen the level of destruction that the current regime has done to Nigeria in just 3 years {Nigeria is now the nation with highest number of poor people—according to statistics}. Therefore, i support the #getthatvisa movement promoted by one dayoor. It is the most sensible thing to do in the circumstance.

PS: Do not be discouraged by the naysayers who would disparage this message, start saving today.

I pray that God will provide for all christian youth who want to embark on this project. It is for a worthy cause.

Selah.

These are words from a coward..!!!
Is this what you are taught, to run when crises come calling?

They come to attack you in your land, rape your mother and sisters, kill your your father and brothers and all you could think and advice is to run. I Pity you ..!!

When you start running instead of confronting the demon you would come to understand that your running would become endless..

Take the case of the Jews, they have been running and trying to survive in all the places they run to but at the end they discovered that there is nowhere else to run to other than to come back home...in the face of crises, fire, brimstone and been in the continuous state of war they built their society.

Where do you even think you want to run to? Just shame reading your advice..

You better brace up because the days ahead would be interesting..

I hold brief for no one.
Peace...!!!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bethor:

These are words from a coward..!!!
Is this what you are taught, to run when crises come calling?

They come to attack you in your land, rape your mother and sisters, kill your your father and brothers and all you could think and advice is to run. I Pity you ..!!

When you start running instead of confronting the demon you would come to understand that your running would become endless..

Take the case of the Jews, they have been running and trying to survive in all the places they run to but at the end they discovered that there is nowhere else to run to other than to come back home...in the face of crises, fire, brimstone and been in the continuous state of war they built their society.

Where do you even think you want to run to? Just shame reading your advice..

You better brace up because the days ahead would be interesting..

I hold brief for no one.
Peace...!!!

If a war comes, i fight muslims and die. I am not a coward. But in a situation where muslims are in charge of all the sensitive security posts, what do you want christians to do. Havent you heard that christian communities are being disarmed by the army for fulanis to finish off?

Our Christian leaders have failed us so we are left with no option but to leave.

Like i said, even if muslims gain Nigeria, they can only run it aground. They lack the capacity to build any stable, viable, and progressive society.

Where will they get the human resources? Only the christians have that!

And my message was mainly for the youth. I AINT A COWARD!!!!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

If a war comes, i fight muslims and die. I am not a coward. But in a situation where muslims are in charge of all the sensitive security posts, what do you want christians to do. Havent you heard that christian communities are being disarmed by the army for fulanis to finish off?

Our Christian leaders have failed us so we are left with no option but to leave.

Like i said, even if muslims gain Nigeria, they can only run it aground. They lack the capacity to build any stable, viable, and progressive society.

Where will they get the human resources? Only the christians have that!

And my message was mainly for the youth. I AINT A COWARD!!!!

That's not enough to run...why cant they be evasive and hide their weapon properly till th e D-day when the marauders come calling...Why not take the fight to them? there are a million better things to do to survive and still be intact instead of running like a hen...and after running and your land is taking over which is the plan, how do you recover your land back since you are use to running?
Peace..!!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bethor:

That's not enough to run...why cant they be evasive and hide their weapon properly till th e D-day when the marauders come calling...Why not take the fight to them? there are a million better things to do to survive and still be intact instead of running like a hen...and after running and your land is taking over which is the plan, how do you recover your land back since you are use to running?
Peace..!!

You have a point though. But i dont have a land i want to protect. I have lived in lagos all my life. I just dont like anything islamic, it scares the shit outta me!!!!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have a point though. But i dont have a land i want to protect. I have lived in lagos all my life. I just dont like anything islamic, it scares the shit outta me!!!!

You live in Lagos but at least you have a father who came from somewhere so you must belong to a particular place..

Running is never, i repeat never an option, if the fore fathers of the Middlebeltans tribes had run when the marauders came in the olden days, there would be nothing like Middlebeltan tribe living in their ancestral land today...

Even if you can't win or beat them atleast you give the 4ukers a fight...!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by highqueen(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
one thing is sure,power must change hands one day.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by resurgent2019: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bethor:

You live in Lagos but at least you have a father who came from somewhere so you must belong to a particular place..

Running is never, i repeat never an option, if the fore fathers of the Middlebeltans tribes had run when the marauders came in the olden days, there would be nothing like Middlebeltan tribe living in their ancestral land today...

Even if you can't win them atleast you give 4ukers a fight...!!
Peace..!!!

I am ready to. We christians need to use our tithes and offerings to defend our brothers in the middle belt. If only our leaders will take heed.
Re: Message For The Christian Youth. by tartar9(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
resurgent2019 look! there is a Muslim inside your shoe!

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Wins His Polling Unit. / Michika / Madagali Federal Constituency 2019: Bar. Lliya Yame Kwache Sq / 2014 Ekiti Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.