Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) (16204 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Zydote: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJ7R7pQTBI

Earlier today at a lively, productive and amiable meeting with a delegation representing the Pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria, we discussed important issues of national significance as well as my determination to deliver unity, harmony and lasting peace to Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1573033806545797122?t=1KZCPr0TTnHlM1Lq2SjHZg&s=19

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Bobloco: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Best friend with an evil intension

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Kingspin(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2022
This is a crocodile visit by Tinubu.
Baba, we have played these politics before and that landed us in a big mess as a country.
Love everybody from the beginning.

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by God1000(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Not true, Tinubu is an obstinate politician that doesn't care about the daily vox pops and groundswell against his several unthinking decisions.

Refusing to drop shettima despite the nationwide outcry is another indication that he's insensitive and he won't listen to the yearning and aspirations of nigerians

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2022
And you had to hire fake bishops to prove it. Continue.

This I have seen.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Period007(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2022
As it stands now,only yoruba muslims will vote Thiefnibu .
Urchins have used tribalism to chase away other tribes.
Core northerners have chosen Atiku and kwankwanso their brothers
South South and South east is on lockdown for Obi
Northern Christians and Yoruba Christians are looking for a Christian messiah.

Come 2023,Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th after kwankwanso

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Best friend of the Christian community and yet you couldn't see one to pick as your running mate with that your frog eyes.

179 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin grin

I thought they said Christians doesn’t matter since Muslims have an higher population

I don’t know why all these explanations and meeting same people you say ain’t important

367 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Originalwafi: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Yekini Escobat has spoken again. Drug is bad and evil, it makes u feel like you're luvd while you're seen as an enemy of d people's progress.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
I thought they said he is not bothered about Christians supporting him......since there is no competent Christian in the North to be his Vice there is also no competent vote for him up North......Muslim - Muslim ticket is a winning strategy so why the panick......ObiDatti 2023 Inshallah

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Valkrie: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBJ7R7pQTBI

Earlier today at a lively, productive and amiable meeting with a delegation representing the Pentecostal Bishops Forum of Northern Nigeria, we discussed important issues of national significance as well as my determination to deliver unity, harmony and lasting peace to Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1573033806545797122?t=1KZCPr0TTnHlM1Lq2SjHZg&s=19

Tinubu is obviously not a smart crook after all...!!

He is still playing politics of yesterday years...!!! His touts should wake him up....Nigeria have grown past that level now....!!

You spit on people face and still expect them to embrace you...!!!

The disgrace Tinubu would get from Nigerians would send him to his early grave....!!!

Eleribu....!!!

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
What a stupid and contradictory statement.

You're "One of the best friends of the Christian community" but you couldn't find one to pick as your running mate because of selfish reasons which supposedly woke people now tag as "strong political move".

Here is a man hungry for power at all costs. Chai!
We will strongly resist this anomaly at the polls.
angry

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by OkCornel(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Nice one Tinubu,

I didn’t know Shettima is a Christian.

In brother Shagi’s voice “my bad! my bad!!”

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Endsarspillar: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Throwback: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Nothing like Northern Bishops

Trashy words..

All bishops are in the south.....

TuEh

Northern Christians I hope you can see the bigots supporting Peter Obi do not even regard you.

Tinubu has more regard for you than this people filled with hatred.

Don't make the mistake of enabling your enemies.

I hope Babachir and Dogora can see why they must support Tinubu.

The alternative is not tenable.

OyeofIkoTuN:

I repeat....

Oh so Northern bishops dey and them dey slaughter igbos since for North..

Thunder fire Norther bishops and their conquered mooslims slaves in the west

Your destiny is to help Tinubu secure Northern Christian votes.

Who am I to fight your destiny?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Tradepunter2: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
HAHAHAHAHA BEST FRIEND KEEE THIS BSTD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by IamNat: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
The Yorubas are indeed civil, religion isn't a thing of issue among us and we understand that we were first Yorubas before we became Nigerians and or Christians. The only issue is the North. The north are not as civil as the southwest and they can never nominate a Christian as the president which is why Babachir Lawal and Dogara are running up and down.

At the end of the day, let the man with the majority of the people's vote win, bullying of anyone before election and no rigging during election.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Greedy Power Drunk Old Man

Abeg getat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Xbobtage: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Fellow nairalanders, Fellow Nigerians,

Around Easter I warned that the naira was about to capitulate, what i didnt know at that point was that the capitulation was going to be a bottomless pit.

We are now approaching a gate of no return, our national currency is the glue that holds every other facet of our national economy. Once that glue is no longer able to keep hold, EVERYTHING ELSE COLLAPSES. We are currently at 721 our the last bastion of support we have is between 780 to 800. Once we go past this mark, the NAIRA WILL NEVER STOP FALLING. Expect to hear 1800 to Dollar before Christmas and it will not stop going down because FEAR is what drives these prices. Expect to buy a loaf of Bread at 12000 naira or more, bottle of coke 1200. Once we get there, then there is NO immediate coming back from this situation, we will stay there for years. Not even Peter Obi can save the day. The chaos that will ensue after this will be of biblical proportions. The poor will literally eat the rich. Nigerians are already naturally moblike and blood thirsty, so its very easy for the situation to gravitate to an absolute anarchy, ENDSARS on Steroids'. So those of you that have been using your face to campaign for APC because of tribe or religion but have no means to escape when shit hits the fan, remember that it will be most likely people from your own tribe and religion that will be at your doorstep to collect their pound of flesh. A hopelessly hungry man knows no tribe or religion.

Our current currency devaluation crisis has nothing to do with Corona or Ukraine or even local production, but rather a problem that typically arises when you have an absolutely clueless President who is also deaf and dumb and has no shame in parading it, a Good for nothing VP, completely inept Finance Minister and CBN Gov. The Finance minister literally said last week that the currency will not stop dumping...Something no other reasonable thinking finance minister world over will ever say in Public.

WE CAN TEMPORARILY FIX THIS, those of you campaigning for APC, if you have access to the VPs ears, They have to reannounce that the presidency will be wading into the Currency Crisis since the single window being paraded is not working, We need a US$1Billion to get this back to 560 for starts, 250 million thrown in weekly will make the masses believe that the problem is being handled and the FUD that would have sent the naira spiraling downwards can be contained for the time being. Even if there is no plan to continue this on a long term, the public should be made to believe that is a long term approach. If there is no money, salaries for certain govt parasatals or payment to certain contractors can be temporarily delayed to solve this problem.

I wonder why the VP has gone mute, his name is on the line here, if he ever was a good man, he should be doing something about this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2022
grin

The Ambassadors of the UK and USA have already seen the handwriting on the wall.

They are going to see the only candidate with intelligence.

They shun the 3rd Class dullard and serial contestant.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Politicians?

And others are worst enemies of Islam abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu no get shame

Plus, he's a confirm liar and a terrorist....

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Wintertime: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Oyooor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu can keep winning himself for all that we care. We Christians are not fools.
For as long as Muslims are not comfortable with Christian Christian ticket, we Christians will roundly reject same at the polls.

Meanwhile, where is MURIC these days?
They are quiet because they have accomplished the hallowed mission which made them to be on Tinubu payroll for a long time. They are no more attacking Yorubas Christians because they need Yoruba unity now. Werey dey disguise.

187 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Benitoh: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2022
He thinks everyone is as foolish and dumb as he is..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Fraudulent statement... By sponsoring fake bishops to ridicule the Christian community.

We know your desperation Mr druggie

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Small time now for secondary school,if class captain na Christian, assistant must be Muslim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Exactly my mentor i knew you for peace and harmony ....

But for Obi his region in d east is something else shocked
So we don't want him to smell the power at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Kingspin:
This is a crocodile visit by Tinubu.
Baba, we have played these politics before and that landed us in a big mess as a country.
E plenty...
Re: Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Haba!!! We know, cos that's why you go for a Muslim Muslim ticket

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo / 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.