Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? (374 Views)

I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) / Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
People who dress completely & covered are seen as decent people especially being judged by appearance. But the issue here is that if these people have tattoos, they are seen in another light despite their being covered...

Do we have decent girls with tattoo?? thanks
Re: Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do we have decent ''people'' with tribal marks? Tattoos? Warts? freckles? piercings?

see, people do things for different reasons. Decency is a state of the mind.

while you are judging her over that tattoo, she could have gotten it in remembrance of a lost loved one, or to mark a highlight in her life, or just for the fun of doing something risque, even to assert and build her self confidence.

We miss out on getting to ''Know some of the best people'' only because we are quick to tag them, when they fit a stereotype.

It is when she tells me that, the tattoo is in some weird-a.ss place, then... i smile and skedaddle.

Keep that mind open.
Re: Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? by mimimile93: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Decency is not all about appearance it's also involves character. A lady can be tattooless and her character is nothing to write home about. Most naija girls are indecent both in character and appearance.
Re: Can You Say A Girl With Tattoo Is Decent?? by derrydinny: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
I like girls with tatoo o, not wild ones though

(1) (Reply)

Having Dangote Has A Sugar Daddy Isn't A Bad Idea(your Opinion) / Why I Became A Feminist (confession) / Awkward But Necessary Reasons To Call Off A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.