Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (48043 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by JastSiryin(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2018
jesse8048:
When I heard they joined Buhari to condole with the victims, I just hissed and stopped reading.
They're just trying to sound diplomatic. They know our president's a dunce

3 Likes

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Proffdada: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Naija una need troops and foreign intervention. Una never pass that level yet. Why United Nations dey fold hands watch? This is genocide and not the first time its happening.

If the US can help Nigerians let them help. The american military will be too brutal on them so I suggest the US coast guards to restore decorum.
Bet e no concern me sha. Na Yankee I dey.
Their Oga in jos Yakubu Gowon also did same to our land . I still carry battle scars from that operation tiger claw that occurred in calabar on October 1967.
1st who supplies and trains the so called herdsmen and feeds them information on espionage? We've been smokescreened by so many antics by these external forces trying to ruin this country. They know our weakness of interethnic discord and they're taking advantage of the situation.
They only need a few mercs to train disgruntled youths ,pay them and unleash hell. It's been working for them. Divide and conquer
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2018
They've said nothing
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by thunderbabs: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
I appeal to trump to use that his big button on buhari and all fulani territory... Buhari is an accomplice
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by rhythyson: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

Come and bit me if u can.

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Originalsly:

Be careful what you ask for. In some other countries...they called for the same... Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Libya..... America responded. All of them are now wayyy worse and dangerous. Why would Nigeria be different if they do come?...I know you can explain.

Anything that puts the killer herdsmen in their rightful place is welcomed... Buhari will not do the needful

2 Likes

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Supported !
They never send seals and airforce to curb the killings going on in their own country, it's now Nigeria they will face? Haven't you forgotten that Trump is there now and you'll pay for whatever services they provide for you? Ask the gulf countries!
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by 1miccza: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Sarkin:
are you thirsty or hungry today?
Even you IPOB lord and savoir Mr Trump isn't as foolish and ignorant as the IPOB criminal elements.
Hatred and wickedness has made IPOB even blind to see the world in good light and God will deal with those responsible for the killings of both the "Christians", people of plateau and the Fulanis.
They evil people that sponsor it just to put this country in disarray know themselves.

Is this why you had to edit your very visible handle oga? Month end don reach oo...
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by 1miccza: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Proffdada:
1st who supplies and trains the so called herdsmen and feeds them information on espionage? We've been smokescreened by so many antics by these external forces trying to ruin this country. They know our weakness of interethnic discord and they're taking advantage of the situation.
They only need a few mercs to train disgruntled youths ,pay them and unleash hell. It's been working for them. Divide and conquer

And they just got the right person to actualise their aim in the person of the one up there..
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Proffdada: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2018
1miccza:

And they just got the right person to actualise their aim in the person of the one up there..
actually it started long before the modern era, immediately after Independence till date. But it's the ineffectual buffoon that gave the evil Buhari opportunity
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by nnaeyes6: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Sarkin:
Even you IPOB lord and savoir Mr Trump isn't as foolish and ignorant as the IPOB criminal elements.
Hatred and wickedness has made IPOB even blind to see the world in good light and God will deal with those responsible for the killings of both the "Christians", people of plateau and the Fulanis.
They evil people that sponsor it just to put this country in disarray know themselves.
Is this guy actually typing this or is he a running program?
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Proffdada: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2018
KingCassy:
Sometimes I wonder if there are no CIA agents here in Nigera thst can report back what is really happening here in Nigeria. Rather than believing all these bull crap from Nigeria govt.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
they are actually the ones behind the unrest to destabilize the system. Once they know your weakness (in this case our ethnic intolerance) they use it against you .
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by KingCassy(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2018
Proffdada:
they are actually the ones behind the unrest to destabilize the system. Once they know your weakness (in this case our ethnic intolerance) they use it against you .

Then I might want to add, to what end

Sad
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2018
The oil for naija no reach for them to help us.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Proffdada: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2018
KingCassy:

Then I might want to add, to what end

Sad
Nigeria's economy threatens theirs. They feel we don't deserve wealth
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2018
highqueen:
join buhari that hasn't sent condolences or visit the families of the bereaved.

shame.

When he sent his VP and two Ministers and then followed up by going to Plateau himself all within 24 hours.

So What do you exactly mean by your post?
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Naija una need troops and foreign intervention. Una never pass that level yet. Why United Nations dey fold hands watch? This is genocide and not the first time its happening.

If the US can help Nigerians let them help. The american military will be too brutal on them so I suggest the US coast guards to restore decorum.
Their Oga in jos Yakubu Gowon also did same to our land . I still carry battle scars from that operation tiger claw that occurred in calabar on October 1967.

Gowon how far the little monsters you were unleashing in the 60s , are now devouring your house.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by 1miccza: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Proffdada:
actually it started long before the modern era, immediately after Independence till date. But it's the ineffectual buffoon that gave the evil Buhari opportunity

Exactly he wasn't seeing beyond his nose at all...
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Blonchilli(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

As much as I agree with you but have you seen countries that the US military intervened in their conflict? They go from bad to terrible in an instant
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ojiofor:
Not good enough.
u had expected dem to summon pmb to the icc abi?
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by amakabel: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
stop condemning and take actions
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Lsofdk(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sarkin:
Sharap there undecided your senseless blind allegiance won't let you see the truth.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by bewla(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ojiofor:
Not good enough.
they should remove PMB for u abi
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
u had expected dem to summon pmb to the icc abi?

He deserves Charles Taylor treatment.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Hotzone(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Diplomatic roll they play!
Trump promised that he puts its citizens and interest of the United States first and that's the reason they coerced Buhari recently into a military purchase of Tuscan jets, almost halve billion dollar deal which has been fully paid by Nigeria government but may be delivered on 2020 maybe by then, herdsmen must have dominated the entire nation through brutal killing!
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
bewla:
they should remove PMB for u abi
He deserves Charles Taylor treatment for the blood of innocent shed every single day under his watch.

1 Like

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by olmoRoc: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
What did they reveal they will do with buhari?
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Barzinime(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
And if he did, he would have told you abi? undecided
highqueen:
join buhari that hasn't sent condolences or visit the families of the bereaved.

shame.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by bewla(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ojiofor:

He deserves Charles Taylor treatment for the blood of innocent shed every single day under his watch.
then what will u recommend for Bush irag inversion and sarkozy and Obama Libya then the sudan 90 minute
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Mortiple(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Almaiga:
IPOB terrorist will be disappointed with this statement. They are expecting a statement like this; the United States will send an atomic weapon to Aso Rock and the entire Northern part of Nigeria, to destroy Buhari and all Northerners. grin
Why are you foools having orgasm over IPOB and Ndigbo?

When did Jos or Plateau issues become the problem of IPOB?

I want to believe that you are grossly disappointed with the statement. So stop using them as defense mechanism.

It is worthy of note that despite the hardship Buhari has brought upon this country, IPOB youths aren't the worse hit. Most of them do not depend on govt patronage to survive. Ask your father, even in 1986, Igbo people were doing well even in the midst of Buhari's austerity.
Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Justinlean02(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Almaiga:
IPOB terrorist will be disappointed with this statement. They are expecting a statement like this; the United States will send an atomic weapon to Aso Rock and the entire Northern part of Nigeria, to destroy Buhari and all Northerners. grin
as a matter of your fuckery, this is how we view any news with Nigeria Tag...

Re: US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari by Almaiga: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mortiple:

Why are you foools having orgasm over IPOB and Ndigbo?

When did Jos or Plateau issues become the problem of IPOB?

I want to believe that you are grossly disappointed with the statement. So stop using them as defense mechanism.

It is worthy of note that despite the hardship Buhari has brought upon this country, IPOB youths aren't the worse hit. Most of them do not depend on govt patronage to survive. Ask your father, even in 1986, Igbo people were doing well even in the midst of Buhari's austerity.

All Igbo's are Aboki Ass leakers. Iyamiri dodon doya, Mai kan parenti grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ismaila Azeez Ibrahim 'Legacy' Dies. Attacked At APC Rally. Graphic Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.