Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos (994 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please God help us as a country. The land has been soiled with blood of children, mothers and fathers.
R.I.P to the innocent Jos victims.
I pray our boys can still be motivated

1 Like

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by debaj10: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Please God help us as a country. The land has been soiled with blood of children, mothers and father.
R.I.P to the innocent Jos victims.
I pray our boys can still be motivated
they beta com back home.
we get pepe to chop.
Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
How can they keep their world cup promise to PMB. When PMB has not kept his security promise to Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by donk552(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria must loss

1 Like

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
They are back already...
The blood is too much...

2 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
They are back already...
The blood is too much...

1 Like

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
They better come back home and be recruited in the army/militia to help solve fulani terrorist problem.

1 Like

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by benben1000: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's funny that afonjas are the one wanting this win and preaching useless unity after every match. These people ehhn!

5 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
lol the tin tire me. I have tried hard to understand this people cheesy cheesy.
benben1000:
It's funny that afonjas are the one wanting this win and preaching useless unity after every match. These people ehhn!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Blood was flowing like a river embarassed embarassed embarassed
Juliusmalema:
They are back already...

The blood is too much...

1 Like

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Day in day out the same stuff is happening and instead of dividing the country una dey still drag foot.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Balyz: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
How can they keep their world cup promise to PMB. When PMB has not kept his security promise to Nigerian
Ibo boy why do you pretend to care about the victims of the plateau massacre? You are just another bitter IPOB enemy of the state
Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
lolzzzz

6 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
I dont blame you. Na because God protect your mama this time. Na then you for understand better.
Balyz:
Ibo boy why do you pretend to care about the victims of the plateau massacre? You are just another bitter IPOB enemy of the state

4 Likes

Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by Balyz: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I dont blame you. Na because God protect your mama this time. Na then you for understand better.
Worry about your own mama in iboland when the Jihadists decide to come for you
Re: Blood Filled Nigeria Wants To Win After Massacre in Jos by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
So you agree with the existence of the jihadist in Nigeria. May the earth open up and swallow you and them
Balyz:
Worry about your own mama in iboland when the Jihadists decide to come for you

(1) (Reply)

Periscoping Ikpeazu’s New Enyimba City / PDP Suffers Massive Defection In Abia As 3,500 Members Join APGA / Breaking! APC Expels Saraki’s Man From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.