Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (27545 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by obowunmi(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Oshiomole an armed robbery, asking a BokoHoram terrorist to harass a former President ?

1 Like

Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by obowunmi(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Oshiomole the armed robber asking a Boko Horam terrorist to harass a former President ?

1 Like

Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by keneck1: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273949-oshiomhole-to-buhari-ask-obasanjo-to-refund-16-billion-spent-on-power.html

Osho the great,APC in the right track.God bless Nigeria,God bless APC God bless The comrade chairman
Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by mainman7(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2018
tiwiex:

I wanted to post this but I knew someone here must have thank you very much you did. The estimate for the power project was 16. The money released was less than 5. Obasanjo improved power to 4000mw from less than 2,000. Well, they kuku don talk say we dey too lazy to dig up simple facts. I am seriously tired of this backward looking government.
Thanks so much for helping us know this truth. More people need to know. Buhari is a monumental blood-thirsty failure that is always looking for whom to blame, as distraction for his satanic agenda to permanently enslave the Southern Nigeria.
Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by Tabuku: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Osomoluwe ,Your criminality will be expose soon when Buhari is back to Daura. You are a big criminal, we have your records. Just wait. Buhari also stole Nigeria money since Shagari time till date, we the youths all have this records.. we will not spare anyone of you, you will all return the money’s and live Ado lately in prison or world criminal curt
Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Oshiomhole and his sense, I don't know the one that is uglier...

Too much useless news making headlines these days
Re: Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tabuku:
Osomoluwe ,Your criminality will be expose soon when Buhari is back to Daura. You are a big criminal, we have your records. Just wait. Buhari also stole Nigeria money since Shagari time till date, we the youths all have this records.. we will not spare anyone of you, you will all return the money’s and live Ado lately in prison or world criminal curt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.