Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu (23418 Views)

We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect / Onnoghen: Nigeria Is Not A Colony - Oshiomhole tells US, UK, EU / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by oikirodah(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2022
How Oshiomhole knocked Out Philip Shaibu Over The weekend : Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki-Oshiomhole Tells Shaibu

The political scene was certainly tense over the weekend; the elections are closer than we think, only a few days away. As a result, electoral campaigns have become more heated, with political gladiators running KITI KATA for electorates to woo.

The APC held its Edo South senatorial flagoff in Edo State, where party flags were presented to its senatorial candidate, reps members, and house of assembly members in Edo South.

Former Edo State governor, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole was one of the event's main attractions, taking over the stage and kicking off the TRUTH SESSION.

Oshiomhole revealed how Buhari gave each state billions of Naira to pay off pensioners, and how he refunded all federal road construction done by the states during the PDP regime, totaling billions of Naira.

Edo State alone benefited from more than 18 billion Naira in road construction done by Adams Oshiomhole's administration; the money was refunded to Obaseki.

Anyway, what piqued our interest in Oshiomhole's speech was when he strategically knocked out the Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu. He called up Philip Shaibu and pleaded with him to stop using his name to make money from his BOSS, Godwin Obaseki, claiming that he had no ongoing battle with Obaseki, who is serving his second term.

He said  'Anytime he's broke he would look for a way to abuse me small.. small so he can go to his oga and say look am loyal , you won't use me to make money again..."

Adams Oshiomhole, the Deputy Director General of the APC's presidential campaign council, claimed that Philip Shaibu should refrain from inciting conflict between him and Obaseki in order to CASH OUT.

Hmm, that was a strategic knockout punch from the former Labor leader.The truth is that Oshiomhole has always supported the masses in their struggle in addition to being a man of truth and dignity.

But does the deputy governor have to insult Oshiomhole at every opportunity? And wetin dey make us laugh be say him go insult Oshiomhole finish he go still talk say he is my FATHER.

Adams Oshiomhole has however warned him to cease calling him his father since Philip Shaibu is not one of his children.

The VAWULENCE to be expected  "no be small" as the election proper begins; we will keep you updated on all the behind-the-scenes action as political battles rage across all platforms.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/how-oshiomhole-knocked-out-philip-shaibu-over-the-weekend-stop-using-me-to-make-money-from-obaseki/

Source iReporteronline.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Jostoman: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Old man wey no get shame

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Ahmed0336(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Old man wey no get shame

How him take no get shame?

Was he lying?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2022
No atom of shame..

That this man is relevant is shocking..!

Wetin dey do Nigerians sometimes..?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

How him take no get shame?

Was he lying?

You believe whatever that duck says?

He's a liar and a thief

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Ahmed0336(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

He's a liar and a thief

Can you prove what you just posted?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Can you prove what you just posted?

I should prove oshiomole stole naija funds ..The billion dollar mansion that sufficed in his village,seems he gave your dad the fencing contract.

Are you his attorney?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by OGIBRA(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmm, POLITICIANS POLITICS NO BE UR MATE...
I wont even be surprise if oshiomole, phillip and obaseki team up together again, when there interest ALLIGN...
I.O.T

8 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by JASONjnr(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Why should Edo people give this man a ticket to the senate?

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

But we recycle criminals and we cry about bad governance ...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by WinnerEmpire7: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Seasons Greetings Everyone… I am here to slit my sure 2 odds to y'all

But you are going to make payment after winning the game

Don’t miss out or allow fear to stop you for winning my sure 2 odds

It's available on all sport betting and it's beneficial.

Text me on WhatsApp or call my phone with the number below

+1 (334) 259-3368
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by realstars: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2022
I hope philip is strong enough to recive the punch,

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Gradually, even Oshiomole will become Obidient.
Its just a matter of time, I'm sure Obaseki is already Obidient stylishly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Falseprofet2: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2022
These two jokers Oshio and Phillips go way back
Uni jos days
Godfather and political thug

They know how to settle. Its the masses who takes them seriously I pity

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Look at this shameless baboon whose wife ran away still talking. Thunder strike that your useless apish head there!!!

8 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by ATEAMS: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Problem no dey finish
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by JoeNL22(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Lol......wahala be like bicycle.

Osho baba!.....don't use Obi's name to make money. If not......na wahala go start ooo
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by paradigmshift(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2022
All of una dey mad... Shaibu n oshiomole, ma even obaseki mumu pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2022
The fear of Oshobaba is making obaseki dole out billions

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Upton: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by gracealonev: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Biased and unprofessional reporting.

Where is the response from Shuaibu to this allegation?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by BossGerald: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Hahaha, osho monkey is rattled grin

He wants to form godfatherism in edo state using thief'nubu blue print template...but he forgot Edo no be lagos grin

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why should Edo people give this man a ticket to the senate?

Why do we recycle same politicians in offices when we have better and competent individuals that can do even better and deliver their constituents....

But we recycle criminals and we cry about bad governance ...
If I check well you are a supporter of Obi. Obi and Osho are incomparable interns of performance records as ex governors.
While you support a mediocre Lienus obi you want me to disown a hero like Osho
You can now see how hypocritical you are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Mindcure: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

He's a liar and a thief
him own thiefying no reach tinubu own na, him still de learn work for wia Tinubu de.

Tinubu de most wicked thief that has rendered Lagos treasury fruitless

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by rickyrex(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Lol olosho sorry oshiomole wey be run away from political scene for some period after baba buhari dump am, don show face again to run mouth. Person wey take midnight enter edo state don forget so soon how dem humiliate am. Nah philips him wan flex power with

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Essential(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Oshobaba man of the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Newyorkitis(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Once Oshiomole gets to the senate, let's all expect his labour-style leadership in making sound laws for the country.

The man cannot sit quiet and read newspaper in the red chambers!

9 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Skty: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2022
T
Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by southsouthking(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Oshiomole, where is the 30billion naira world bank Edo erosion project?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Osho lied here, how on earth would a seating Deputy Governor in Nigeria State be broke and be looking for hang out for insulting someone else?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu by Honjoshy4u: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Oshiomole the thief.
Even APC knows he is a crook.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget, Agriculture Ministers Fault Subsidy Removal, Floating Of Naira / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.