Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? (1072 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? by Nmeribe17(m): 2:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Please, what i need now is your good advice my good people of Nairaland.. I scored 195 in the just concluded jamb exams..i applied to study radiography in unical...can this score get me an admission..thanks..
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? by ipobarethieves: 3:42am On Jun 27, 2018
undecided do ur self a kinf favor, go to Unical Admin office and ask them. Not d confusionist here.Btw,i be old skol,dnt knw how the system run now but go to d sch and ask.Wish u well
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? by Benblaq(m): 5:46am On Jun 27, 2018
ipobarethieves:
undecided do ur self a kinf favor, go to Unical Admin office and ask them. Not d confusionist here.Btw,i be old skol,dnt knw how the system run now but go to d sch and ask.Wish u well
Old school that can't spell.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? by Benblaq(m): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2018
My dear friend, I won't say yes neither will I say no. The truth is that, since you have already made up yovr mind to do Radiography, just sit up and sweat it out for Post UTME.
Like Mazi Chibs will say "Impossible is nothing, I can't wait to eat your matriculation rice" lol.
See You At The Top
Stronger you man!
Re: Can I Get Admission With This Jamb Score Into Unical? by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Benblaq:
Old school that can't spell.
tell dat to the elder ones in ur house

(1) (Reply)

When Will 2019/2020 Yabatech Ond/hnd Form Program Likely Be Available Online / Babalakin Donates Land To Unilag / Help Me Apply For Scholarship And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.