Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her (3932 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2018
A woman from the US state of Montana is facing six charges, including aggravated burglary, assault with a weapon, unlawful restraint, partner family member assault and two counts of criminal mischief, according to Great Falls city police.

Samantha Ray Mears, 19, broke into her ex-boyfriend’s house with a machete, waited for him to come home and then ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have cex with her, police said.
Read more;.

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-forces-ex-to-have-sex-with-her-using-machete-see-photo/

cc: Mynd44,Fynestboi,Lalasticala
Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Tomoyayi(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmmm, forced Sex with a machete. That bros wan fuc.k ni joor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tomoyayi:
Hmmm, forced Sex with a machete. That bros wan fuc.k ni joor.
I swear
Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by lobell: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Forced abi raped at machete point. No means No! End Rape Today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
What an opportunity of a lifetime as far as she allow me to use condom cool

1 Like

Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:
What an opportunity of a lifetime as far as she allow me to use condom cool
Jesu
Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by HouseOfWine: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
angry

Yeah Some Chik did more or less the same ish to me..

Funny enough her own wahala was just to get pregnant...

1 Like

Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wonders will never end

naija song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Pw0ISm2WQ
Listen, share and comment
download audio here https://instaud.io/2ltd

Thanks
Re: Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her by Gossipninja: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
HouseOfWine:
angry

Yeah Some Chik did more or less the same ish to me..

Funny enough her own wahala was just to get pregnant...
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady / "My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.