Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. (1289 Views)

Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Fitnesskristy(f): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Your fitness Kristy is here. pheew! its been a while truly, but you know i've been looking for something exciting to give you!

Thanks famz, i'm happy i have you. wink

There is something i bring to you today, in short it really happened to me just last week.

I want to sound a little note of warning to you guys. You cant be offering nothing and expect something from a lady. This life os give and take! I'ts the way God had it designed. tongue
You have not done anything valuable for yourself, you still can't make a good living for just your mouth alone, yet you want to have a 'good girl'

I won't even imagine myself not having what it takes to be independent and think of settling down. i would only do that when i see the man has invested heavily on me and i've been able to use that as a step stone to achieve all(most) i want in life. Well, i know most of you would think else and maybe ............
Listen guys, no one wants what is bad for him or herself, hence we all strive to get it better.

I went to a mall just by Ikeja secretariat last week to get....... on getting there is saw this man who is probably in his mid 40's. His mere look at me gave out what he wants, and well im very ready for him. He walked up just immediately and began to 'preach', that was when i knew he came with a car and yes he said that among his 'sermon'. let me describe how he looks, he's this not too tall guy, who has unkempt beards and his teeths were........(graphic) well after all he asked the usual(number), that was when i walked away.

Health is wealth, no matter how much you have in your bank account or how many favored you are, if you don't take good care of yourself, it all amounts to nothing. How won't you clean your teeth, won't shave and look good.... yet, still carry big belly up and down
. I'm not shaming anyone now, i mean it. I want us all to take our health seriously and pray to Almighty for it. We shouldn't be wasting the good health bestowed on us just because of small things we can easily avoid.

If you have a pot belly and want to do away with it, work on it and make yourself good, trust me that is when no lady, i repeat no lady won't want to bed you!

I'm still your fitness kristy, Health is wealth let's take it serious!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:
Your fitness Kristy is here. pheew! its been a while truly, but you know i've been looking for something exciting to give you!

There is something i bring to you today, in short it really happened to me just last week.

I want to sound a little note of warning to you guys. You cant be offering nothing and expect something from a lady. This life os give and take! I'ts the way God had it designed. tongue
You have not done anything valuable for yourself, you still can't make a good living for just your mouth alone, yet you want to have a 'good girl'

I won't even imagine myself not having what it takes to be independent and think of settling down. i would only do that when i see the man has invested heavily on me and i've been able to use that as a step stone to achieve all(most) i want in life. Well, i know most of you would think else and maybe ............
Listen guys, no one wants what is bad for him or herself, hence we all strive to get it better.

I went to a mall just by Ikeja secretariat last week to get....... on getting there is saw this man who is probably in his mid 40's. His mere look at me gave out what he wants, and well im very ready for him. He walked up just immediately and began to 'preach', that was when i knew he came with a car and yes he said that among his 'sermon'. let me describe how he looks, he's this not too tall guy, who has unkempt beards and his teeths were........(graphic) well after all he asked the usual(number), that was when i walked away.

Health is wealth, no matter how much you have in your bank account or how many favored you are, if you don't take good care of yourself, it all amounts to nothing. How won't you clean your teeth, won't shave and look good.... yet, still carry big belly up and down
. I'm not shaming anyone now, i mean it. I want us all to take our health seriously and pray to Almighty for it. We shouldn't be wasting the good health bestowed on us just because of small things we can easily avoid.

If you have a pot belly and want to do away with it, work on it and make yourself good, trust me that is when no lady, i repeat no lady won't want to bed you!

true talk bitch
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by boylemonade(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sorry to say, but you sound confused..
Your writeup doesn't add up at all..
First you talked about guys not being about to feed themselves and how they should not go into a relationship..

Now you see a man with money and you are talking about his brown teeth..

I don't really know why you won't allow your waec result to come out before coming to nairaland..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by mimimile93: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:

Nice preaching to the guys. Honestly I dislike pot bellies.

Now also preach to the ladies. Mostly the ones with dirty armpits and smelly poosies.
Also enlighten them that relationship is partnership. It's not a job. Most naija babes expect you to even place them on salary for dating you.

A guy with good health and all that without money is useless before a naija girl.

Naija girls won't mind dating a body odor guy so far the guy has the guap..
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by mimimile93: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
boylemonade:
First you talked about guys not being about to feed themselves and how they should not go into a relationship..

I don't really know why you won't allow your waec result to come out before coming to nairaland..

Are you still doubting that women are the most confused animals on earth?

The confused op was probably the one the man turned down.. No naija girl will see a man with car and turn him now.

An average naija girl believes a man with car is a rich man. And they don't turn down such men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Fitnesskristy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Now also preach to the ladies. Mostly the ones with dirty armpits and smelly poosies.
Also enlighten them that relationship is partnership. It's not a job. Most naija babes expect you to even place them on salary for dating you.

A guy with good health and all that without money is useless before a naija girl.

Nice observation...... kiss

I'm actually still coming to the aspect of ladies! watch out wink
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Fitnesskristy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
true talk bitch
\

whao, by their actions........ undecided
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
boylemonade:

And you that has gone through the ups and downs of education, is that how best you could stitch your words? undecided
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Funny write-up. I initially thought what you were expecting to be offered was money, probably why the thread hasn't gotten to page 4 of mostly insults by now grin. Some ladies actually like their men pot bellied though
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Fitnesskristy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:
Funny write-up. I initially thought what you were expecting to be offered was money, probably why the thread hasn't gotten to page 4 of mostly insults by now grin. Some ladies actually like their men pot bellied though

Oh really, Do you?
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by damola1: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fitnesskristy:

Oh really, Do you?

So that other women won’t find them attractive.

You are right. Pot belly is a turn off. However something must give way.

There are two kinds of job. Brain work ( eg computer work ) or physical work ( eg carpentary)

To have money that gives you peace of mind. You have to usually spend a lot of hours behind the computer and most times eat unhealthy foods from your early 20s. That’s really brain work and pot belly comes with it.

It’s either you are naturally slim and lucky or you are doing physical work or field work that won’t pay that much.

Going to the gym is not only hard but time also. That is why a lot of people pay for gym time but never use it, cos really no time.That’s why it’s women you will find mostly doing aerobics at the gym cos they have time.

So it’s hard but to look really cool with your dough. Have to keep fit. That way you attract more women with brain.
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Fitnesskristy(f): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2018
damola1:

So that other women won’t find them attractive.

You are right. Pot belly is a turn off. However something must give way.

There are two kinds of job. Brain work ( eg computer work ) or physical work ( eg carpentary)

To have money that gives you peace of mind. You have to usually spend a lot of hours behind the computer and most times eat unhealthy foods from your early 20s. That’s really brain work and pot belly comes with it.

It’s either you are naturally slim and lucky or you are doing physical work or field work that won’t pay that much.

Going to the gym is not only hard but time also. That is why a lot of people pay for gym time but never use it, cos really no time.That’s why it’s women you will find mostly doing aerobics at the gym cos they have time.

So it’s hard but to look really cool with your dough. Have to keep fit. That way you attract more women with brain.

Really? I've met couple of guys who do thesame brain work you are pointing to. What happens to the fact that people do menial exercises even while having their bath.
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
I give my big long dick.Thats all i offer to them.
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
mimimile93:

correct man.Tell those leeches
Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fitnesskristy:

Oh really, Do you?

Heck no! But some ladies do

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come In Here! You Can't Be Offering Me Nothing And Expect From Me. by Curvinus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lets see how long this one runs before the legs fall off

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Is Fornication A Sin? / Between Guys And Girls Who Pretend Pass On First Date? (pix Inside) / Ponography And Masturbation. Are Killing Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.