Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child (42072 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Amagite2: 11:10pm On May 23, 2019
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, is expecting his fourth child with the fourth woman, a U.S-based Nigerian business woman, Sandra Iheuwa.
The baby is expected to arrive anytime soon.

SInger Davido reacted to the news calling Ubi a 'Legend'.

Last month, he welcomed his 3rd child with his South African former staff, Nicola Siyo.

Ubi has a child with his ex-wife, actress Lilian Esoro, and another with a U.S. based lady, who has his first daughter.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/legend-davido-reacts-to-ubi-franklin-expecting-his-4th-child-with-the-4th-woman.html

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by importantperson: 11:16pm On May 23, 2019
Lol
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by IamD18: 11:54pm On May 23, 2019
That's what legend means to Davido.

Smh!

Two irresponsible boys.

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by itspzpics(m): 1:45am On May 24, 2019
Bad boi.. Lol

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 2:27am On May 24, 2019
I tot the more u get older and enlightened,the more u try become responsible and find uninspiring and harmful ideas uninteresting but i tot wrong.Smh

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by tydi(m): 5:39am On May 24, 2019
When I grow up ubi Franklin I will be like you.. Truly a legend.. I'm still semi legend compare to you.. We would making a football team out of these ladies..

I don shaa buy two players..

32 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by siggyply007(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2019
So ubi has attended legendary status.... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by femi4: 6:33am On May 24, 2019
O legendary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by OKorowanta: 7:58am On May 24, 2019
4 children,4 different baby mamas.
Pvssy maradona.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by sodiqapril(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2019
he won't realize the mistake he is making now..till he grows old...four children from four different women you are not married to.. I wonder if these people reason at all.....see Davido hailing him..birds of same feathers

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Nobody: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Legend my foot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Teewhy2: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
If 4 th kids from 4th wife is called legend I wonder what name Abiola, fela will be cAlled.
I wonder what kind of legacy they are leaving for this children.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Leaky bladder people
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by sevo(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Four different baby mama.....chai!! This ode just goes around strafing girls upandan without condom

3 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by francescainnoce(f): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Misplaced priorities.

My stance remains: the degree to which the concept, meaning and premise of co-parenting are misconstructed, very soon children will start identifying and calling their parents, co-father and co-mother.

I am not judging but certainly, this is not a responsible character from a figure supposedly termed "celebrity" and ought to be celebrated. Well to his tenth oh his Israel.

I wonder what goes through their mind (men who father children with many women): I honestly would wonder WHAT THEY TELL THEMSELVES when the cotton is down, lights turned off, no weed and no drug, no alcohol; just them and their thoughts!

Damn

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by martineverest(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
sodiqapril:
he won't realize the mistake he is making now..till he grows old...four children from four different women you are not married to.. I wonder if these people reason at all.....see Davido hailing him..birds of same feathers
he is making the mistakes of our fathers: many children with different women.

he will regret it later.... especially when the women chose to train their kids individually

28 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by martineverest(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Davido is always childish

8 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Successdude(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
Elbone2:
I tot the more u get older and enlightened,the more u try become responsible and find uninspiring and harmful ideas uninteresting but i tot wrong.Smh
u tot right. The seemed were never worth the expectation.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2019
LEGEND STOUT

1 Like

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by chii8(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
Hmmm....Lilian escaped on time.

6 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by omonla10(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
Tuface is a learner.if this guy was a charger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ibkayee(f): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
People go on about ’oloshos’ but there’s also nothing more off-putting than a guy slanging his dick around carelessly to the point of getting MULTIPLE different women pregnant. Yuck

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by chuddyforlife(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
Legend in the makimg!!!

4 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Mopolchi: 10:12am On May 24, 2019
The guy na real legend stout; him don grow pass 2face.
Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by frozen70(f): 10:14am On May 24, 2019
Na him go tire

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Alum34(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2019
martineverest:
he is making the mistakes of our fathers: many children with different women.

he will regret it later.... especially when the women chose to train their kids individually
He got the RABA so?

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by wink2015(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Amagite2:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin, is expecting his fourth child with the fourth woman, a U.S-based Nigerian business woman, Sandra Iheuwa.
The baby is expected to arrive anytime soon.

SInger Davido reacted to the news calling Ubi a 'Legend'.

Last month, he welcomed his 3rd child with his South African former staff, Nicola Siyo.

Ubi has a child with his ex-wife, actress Lilian Esoro, and another with a U.S. based lady, who has his first daughter.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/legend-davido-reacts-to-ubi-franklin-expecting-his-4th-child-with-the-4th-woman.html

THESE GUYS ARE DEBASING TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES WITH THEIR ROMANCE SEXCAPED.

2 Likes

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by Uncleodi(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2019
Chief: Erudite law lord, have you heard what I am hearing?

Obus: what are you hearing? Have your people spoken again?

Chief: forget about my people now, they have not said anything yet. Your friend Ubi has done that thing that Sammy and Fadeke use to do under the stair case with the 4th woman.

Obus: You don mean it!

How dare he?

Infringement !

Honorable Dan: Mhhhh, this news can affect the next election ooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
These guys don't know what a condom is...

Believe me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere / Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React / D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.