Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom (26093 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / I’m Alone In Government, My Appointees Have Abandoned Me ―ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by 7Ebisco: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom yesterday lamented that he has been abandoned by all those he gave positions in his government, regretting that all his appointees have not been able to stand for him in the face of opposition.

He spoke while innaugurating the governing board members and two governing councils at the Government House in Makurdi. Names of the Boards and Governing Councils are; Alfred Akawe Torkula College of Advanced and Professional Studies, Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev, Colleges of Education, Katsina-Ala and Oju.

Others are; Benue State Examinations Board, IBB Square Management Board, Benue Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (BERWASSA), Benue State Scholarship Board, Benue State Planning Commission, Benue Sports Council, Land Use Allocation Committee and Adult and Non-Formal Education as well as Boundaries Committee, Council for Arts and Culture, Radio Benue, Benue Tourism Board, Benue State Urban Development Board, Benue State Water Board and Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board.

Ortom said that rather than defending him wherever his government is being battered by opposition, “They will rather keep mute,” adding that the appointees have not contributed meaningfully to the success of his administration in the past three years.

“l know all these while that l have nobody in my government. It is unfortunate that l had surrounded myself with appointees who cannot defend me or this government. I have realized that I have given the opportunity to serve with me in this government are not doing good to me.

“I’m all alone. This is because each time they are confronted with issues regarding me or the government, they would not defend me or the government, rather they would remain mute. But l know that God will see us through.”

The governor, however, charged the newly appointed board and governing council members to do their best in order to meet the yearnings of the people of the State.

He said that his administration has zero tolerance for corruption, saying he would not hesitate to deal with anyone found diverting public funds into private pockets.

According to him, “It is necessary to urge all the appointees that they have come to serve at a time that challenges are numerous but the people’s expectations are high. The implication of this is that you should swiftly deploy your experience to respond to all these challenges and expectations. The meagre resources of the State must be frugally managed to get the best results for the people.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/all-my-appointees-have-abandoned-me-gov.html

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by saaron(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
I just don't know what Ortom is still doing in that Jihadist party. The man has no idea what the chief jihadist and terrorist in Abuja are planning for him in the coming primaries. The earlier he dumps APC to another party the better for him.
Wait and see the sponsored drama that will happen in APC Benue.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by debaj10: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
dis wailer again?!
beta sai baba dia

11 Likes

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Paperwhite(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is how ass-sniffer do end.When the chips are down you'll be left in the lurch.Next time go & endorse Buhari for third term. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by DIYhackers: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why won't they, Benue has turn to grave yard under Ortom. He obviously lost control of the state since his first year in office.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Bossontop(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided
Nobody wants to associate or defend an incompetent person na......infact i wonder how the BMCs and NL resident zombies are doing it sef

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by inoki247: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
nobody wan Die dey will now wait make Fulani herdsman cum kill dem..

1 Like

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why won't they leave you, the cry cry governor, stand up and be a man.... Lubbish

9 Likes

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by OCTAVO: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
sad
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by oshe11: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
This guy is a big fool....

I tot he wud decamp after the last killing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by aspirebig: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
"No Permanent Friend "NPF in Nigeria politics .
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by coluka: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol, ortomatic!! Failure is an orphan, no one wants to associate with failure grin

4 Likes

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Moneyspeakingz: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
debaj10:
dis wailer again?!

beta sai baba dia
Wat is this one kukuma typing? I swear u deserved to be flogged naked with horse whip soaked inside ogoro

3 Likes

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Orhevus: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Can anyone do me a favour by identifying the name of this dancer and if possible her I.g handle...she is one of the choreographers in the video leg over by Mr easy. Thanks

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by shugacain: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pls appoint me i will defend you even in the face of death
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by DidierDrogba: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Useless man...small time he will start campaign... Oluku
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Olii(f): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
What were you expecting sir?
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Constie(f): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by dalaman: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Shut up Ortom! Why will they defend you when you are doing things that are indefensible? Your ties and refusal to openly condemn Buhari by chosing him over your people makes it hard for them to defend you.

4 Likes

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Constie(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lamentation of a Loner. Wall handwritings are prophecies
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Kendumazy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
This seems funny
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Iyajelili(f): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is just the beginning
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by bedspread: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
BLOODS ARE WASTING!!!
You are looking for Who to Defend You!!!

1 Like

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
FIRST OF ALL....
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by princeade86(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
u never see something. under buhari regime,many of u will beg for death to come.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Ayoswit(f): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
Enya! Chai. Nobody wants to be a victim of herdsmen attack.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Mortiple(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Governor Otom is the biblical Nicodemus of our time.

He would hobnob with bruised and wounded people of Benue State in the open but romances with Buhari in the secret.

I really don't care if he decamps to another party. The bottom line is BENUE STATE DESERVES A BETTER LEADER who isn't a member of PDP or APC.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by meromero11: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:
I just don't know what Ortom is still doing in that Jihadist party. The man has no idea what the chief jihadist and terrorist in Abuja are planning for him during APC primaries. The earlier he dumps APC to another party the better for him.
Wait and see the sponsored drama that will happen in APC Benue.

Why do you people keep fueling the embers of religious division and conflict at this sensitive period? You have propagated the division to this stage and now it seems to have gotten out of hand. Please stop it. Their are Muslims and Christians in both the military and the police. Do not turn us against each other. It will be disastrous. Their is nothing like Jihadist party. Let's promote unity and not division. The federal government should please intensify effort to bring the fulani herdmens to justice. The president should also resign his position as the grand patron of Miyetti Allah cattle rearers association till they purge themselves of the criminal elements in their midst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by bobnatlo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ortom just do the needful!!
U can never get re-election in APC period

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Behind Killing Of Police Officers In Akwa Ibom Arrested / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.