Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (23313 Views)

We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
APC IS THE ONE OWING YOU SALARIES, NOT ME - ORTOM TELLS CIVIL SERVANTS

Benue state Governor and Governorship flagbearerof the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Samuel Ortom has asked civil servants in the state to hold the All Progressives Congress (APC) responsible for their unpaid wages, while exonerating himself.

The governor who spoke through the spokesman of his re-election campaign, Mr Bemgba Iortyom was responding to a press statement from the Presidency wherein he was berated for non-payment of salaries to workers in the state despite receiving enough funds from the Federal Government.

Ortom said regular payment of salaries was hampered by his fromer party, the APC, noting that ever since he crossed over to the PDP, salaries have been paid regularly.

"On President Buhari's media handlers' barbed reference to the issue of non payment of salaries by the Ortom administration, they perhaps failed to understand that Benue people have since come to terms with the fact that it is the APC as a political platform which hampered the regular payment of workers wages.

"This fact is buttressed by the uninterrupted payment of workers wages by Gov. Ortom since his crossing over to the PDP which boasts the requisite institutional focus and discipline to ensure delivery of good governance by public office holders under its sponsorship." He said.

Benue state civil servants are owed 5 months wages, local government staff and teachers 9-11 months, while pensioners are owed for upwards of 24 months.

http://www.benuenews.ng/in-benue-apc-is-the-one-owing-you-salaries-not-me-ortom-tells-civil-servants/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by livelymatilda22: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Can you imagine this senseless old politician?

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Haritha100: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
The gullible will believe this Post

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ortom grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by magoo10(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019

Ortom said regular payment of salaries was hampered by his fromer party, the APC, noting that ever since he crossed over to the PDP, salaries have been paid regularly.

If apc can watch gadaffi trained militia run over defenseless benue indigenes the evil party will do worst .

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Haritha100:

his campaign aid said it himself. check the link

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by oyebanji44: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Stupid man

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Foolish, so changing a party has washed away his sins?, great Samuel, great!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
see some reactions on facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
more

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by sammy99(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
BUHARI over to you

what will u av to say about dis.

Am waiting.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by netsurfer01(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wonders shall never end for this our Obodo Nigeria grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by MrThisandthat(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just imagine what this clown is saying...

Chai... Nigeria o!

14 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by baike: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
oga go and pay them.. is APC the one Running the state?

nonsense

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Membership of any party is not an excuse for incompetence

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by WaffenSS(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
No wonder his rice paddy went up in flames

*Gratefulheart01 is a temperamental baboon*

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Pusyiter(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Keep shifting the goal post while your people suffer.
Next month is close then you go know truly say na APC Benue people voted and would vote for

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by helinues: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one Na father not to talk of a leader

Useless talk

4 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by davodyguy: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Collosal failure

7 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Yankiss(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please, I am not a dunce; nor am I politically blind. Mr. Governor, please explain further how APC government hampered your payment of salaries and you could do the needful now that you are in PDP. We need to know so other APC governors can borrow from your template. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gbam....

Ortom Saying it as it is ...

APc is heartless
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by 2extremes(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Oweku: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
See leaders turning workers salaries issue to politics..

Anyways this is Nigeria.. It can only get worse until someone bomb all our politicians..

4 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Haritha100:
same way some people believe pdp destroyed Nigeria as if pdp is the name of any candidate forgetting that those pdp used in destroying Nigeria are already in apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by suyamasta(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oya na start the talking! I knew this was the game when I noticed how the governors are some of the major financiers of the rogue parties killing the masses!

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Babiboy: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin this guy is very stupid, he don't know what to say.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Timil: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Gbam....
Ortom Saying it as it is ...
APc is heartless
Here's one Zombie tracking other Zombies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Oolawepo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Just imagine what this clown is saying...

Chai... Nigeria o!
Same way buhari's and his yeye Minister's are blaming Jonathan for their ineffectiveness.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Timil: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

same way some people believe pdp destroyed Nigeria as if pdp is the name of any candidate forgetting that those pdp used in destroying Nigeria are already in apc
Stop this public show of ignorance, PDP destroyed Nigeria its very obvious to even the blind man.

APC just continued the destruction plan from where PDP left it.

I don't know why most Nigerians are always sympathetic towards members of the political class and their political parties don't give a hoot whether the average Nigerian man or woman lives or dies.

The kain juju wey this politicians do Nigerians wey dem kon turn mumu, strong walahi. The juju man wey do am fr dem na confam juju man.

Nigerians take back your sense from the hands of this demonic politicians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Oweku: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
2extremes:
Please Am in need of a job during this forth coming election.
Please, if you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja but willing to relocate to any state.. Thanks.

The recruitment ended today, I don't know may b u can try ur luck tomorrow.. Go to the INEC office of the local government close to u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gridlock In Lagos As Tricycle, Okada Riders Endorse Jonathan 0 / God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.