Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (33990 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Investordaves: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Foolish

I've never seen one more foolish.

What happened to the less privilege around u, those kids that eat once a day and end up dying out of malnutrition and starvation?

What happened to kids that are homeless,that end up falling preys to rapist and pedophiles?

What happened to those kids that their intellect is getting wasted cuz no one can buy just 12 exercise books for them to attend a free public school?

The orphans living in the mercy of ruthless aunties and uncles?

What happened to the old people in ur neighborhood that have none to fend for them?

You just wasted 10million Naira that could have done a lot of good work on people that "will never need it"Why?So u can get an appointment when he wins??

Just pray he wins and when he does, that he remembers u.
What can 10 million do on the people. Go and sit down. She did the right thing, Atiku all the way
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
somehow:

If you want to become rich overnight in Nigeria without minding morals or humanity, open an NGO or some service kind of business, then go close to politicians. You end up providing money laundering services for them as a man or woman and some women take it up notch by providing pimping and sexual services for them.

I do not need morals on this planet, even the Gods are war mongers, apart from killing someone, robbery, kidnapping and rituals as far as no one is hurt in my drive for money, I am always all in. I think I will start dining with the politicians instead of criticizing them.

And well, thanks for reminding me, I even happen to have contacts that can handle such level of transactions without a trace. But I was too governed by patriotism.

I think I am over with patriotism now, it obviously does not work.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Larasisi(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Someone should remind her not to forget to give Markarfi. So that who ever emerges they will be a sure return
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by spiritedtete: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Only the wise will know she is trying to representing a client.... in other to shift the our attention to one "Atiku"

It's called "Playing to the gallery"
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by goshen26: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
She is investing
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Ugosample(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mklancee:

in saner country this is how politicians raise their campaign money .
they get them from donors but in Nigeria we expect them to steal public money

Don't mind the numbskulls we call country men

Every one has the right to run for office, and receive donations too.
It's normal.

Her life, her money

All of you talking trash about what she should have done with the money, you what have you done with your own

Have you given the less fortunate in your area?

I have come to realize that the poor in that country are the worst set of Human beings

*sighs*
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by HillsBlaze(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

They should have used the money to empower thousands Of ipob pigs here, at least it will reduce their anger and hatred towards their fellow men.

Receive sense IJN
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by rhames(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

They should have used the money to empower thousands Of ipob pigs here, at least it will reduce their anger and hatred towards their fellow men.
Towards other patriotic Nigerians.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by somehow: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Organism000:

I do not need morals on this planet, even the Gods are war mongers, apart from killing someone, robbery, kidnapping and rituals as far as no one is hurt in my drive for money, I am always all in. I think I will start dining with the politicians instead of criticizing them.

And well, thanks for reminding me, I even happen to have contacts that can handle such level of transactions without a trace. But I was too governed by patriotism.

I think I am over with patriotism now, it obviously does not work.

Nigerians run down patroits because it exposes who they wish they were just like how non-virgins run down virgins.

Well for what you said, i would advise you remain salient than join the bandwagon. I am good at playing rebel so joining those who destroy this country isnt what i would want to be and i employ you don't join them either.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
hugelyendowed:
Go girl. Nice one

Edited: all my eyes were on her cleavage, I like way it was bouncing up & down in the video.

I remain your fan.
I didn't see it bouncing na embarassed
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by somehow: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Don't mind the numbskulls we call country men

Every one has the right to run for office, and receive donations too.
It's normal.

Her life, her money

All of you talking trash about what she should have done with the money, you what have you done with your own

Have you given the less fortunate in your area?

I have come to realize that the poor in that country are the worst set of Human beings

*sighs*

So you expect people to come and tell you in your house what they do to non privileges? Everybody cant be doing videos for act of kindness they carry out locally.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by mypains: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:
What a waste of precious resources! sad What about the orphanages, IDP or even victims of the recent gruesome killings? I believe it'll be more profitable to these ones than moneybags that have abundant.
she busy building business for herself and you talking what?

The babe Na business woman... That money will fetch billions soon. Just watch.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

how I wish u can preach the reduction of hatred and anger to herdsmen. your brain is totally locked
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by anigold(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
ELVISHOT:
Popular Highest Paid Nigerian Therapist, Jaaruma who recently made over 10,000 Youths get their PVCs is at it again.

The celebrity media girl and entrepreneur is donating N5,000,000 To Atiku Abubakar & N5,000,000 To Governor Dankwambo towards their 2019 presidential ambitions.

Watch the video below to get the full gist and why she's doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7euRvhoCAM
wasted monies for cheap publicity giving N5 to trilionaires with national cake
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by rhames(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
realborn:
Perhaps repaying her clients wink

I like her. She is wise.....

I thought as much
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
somehow:

Nigerians run down patroits because it exposes who they wish they were just like how non-virgins run down virgins.

Well for what you said, i would advise you remain salient than join the bandwagon. I am good at playing rebel so joining those who destroy this country isnt what i would want to be and i employ you don't join them either.

Noted.

Thanks.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Ghostnick: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
When you talk I sense that hatred in you change you ways for good fellow
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by kode12: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

You call them ipob and pigs, then say they have hatred towards their fellow man. Please tell me are the Igbos responsible for the thousands of death by boko haram? Are they responsible for the many deaths these ravaging fulani herdsmen have caused? You see this drums of war y'all are beating in this country, when it finally sets don't think you'll escape it. Even if you do, your loved ones will definitely not.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Codes151(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

am not Igbo, but I think the cash should be used to buy cows maybe it will reduce the stupidity in the north
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Indomie001: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wasted drop to ocean.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by nextstep(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Foolish

What happened to the less privilege around u, those kids that eat once a day and end up dying out of malnutrition and starvation?

What happened to kids that are homeless,that end up falling preys to rapist and pedophiles?

What happened to those kids that their intellect is getting wasted cuz no one can buy just 12 exercise books for them to attend a free public school?

What happened to the old people in ur neighborhood that have none to fend for them?

You just wasted 10million Naira that could have done a lot of good work on people that "will never need it"Why?So u can get an appointment when he wins??

Well, I don't really agree with her choices of candidates, but I respect her enough to respect her decision. The things you talk about exist in every country, to varying degrees, and are reduced with good leadership. As Jesus said*: "you'll always have the poor", and countless has been given to the poor over the years. Atiku himself has donated much more and employs a lot of youths.

But to your questions, I think if we had competent governance, a lot of these issues would be mitigated, and she feels this is the best way to contribute to the election of the people she is loyal to. Based on his track record as a businessman, I think he could bring lots of investment into the country, and may have a smarter approach to running a country than the incumbent. Based on that alone, Atiku might be the best person to challenge PMB. Again, I'm not 100% convinced, but that's my gut feeling.

Even if it's for her to get appointment if he wins... so? It's an investment. It's still world's better than all those garages of fancy cars we see these days... after all, those entertainers could have given that money to the poor and homeless kids your post seems so concerned about. Even you... unless you can say honestly that you donate significantly to these charity cases, I don't think should be questioning what she does with her money.

*I'm quoting out of context... he was basically saying they should pay attention to him and his message, because he wasn't always going to be around..
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by casualobserver1: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kudos to her for breaking into business and donating. More people need to emulate her and donate to politicians because it is he that pays the Piper that dictates the tunes.

However, I found her introduction somehow. I think she was bragging too much and she came across as unprofessional.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by madridsta007(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

Those who have anger and hatred towards their fellow men, show it by butchering over 200 women and children at night while they slept.
Oh yes, they have always shown it. Agatu, Benue State comes to mind.

And we know who they are. Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Godson32(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Wasted cash grin grin

She should hv given u the money, at least it will make u sleep earlier than 12 am and in order to leave ipob pigs alone.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by Jimmy231: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Foolish

you believe them at your own Perry. Na Atiku they sponsor her.
Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by akinsmyk(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Foolish

To you it's waste but I tell you %100 she knows what she's doing. It's either she's compensating her clients with the hope of better business terms in the future (you know the kind of business) or she's investing into a political business. She's making nothing less than #20m each on contract, cash, gift on both if they emerge.

I want you to think if it's possible to give that without expecting for something in return either now or future...it's not possible. What earthly/material return will she get from those you think she should have given it?

If she wants to give without expecting something, I doubt if she can give more than a million

1 Like

Re: 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo by debaj10: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2018
even sef, 5 5 billion.
buhari winning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State / Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Saraki Supporters At Supreme Court Ruling Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.