Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) (38600 Views)

Elele Vigilantes Protecting Police Area Command Rivers State- Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
The Islamic Movement of Nigeria otherwise known as the Shiite group has claimed innocence in the killing of a policeman and the chaos caused recently in Kaduna state. The group which says its members are non-violent - claimed the peaceful protest they embarked on last Thursday was hijacked by hoodlums who used the opportunity to wreck havoc and stone the policeman to death in the process.

The Islamic group shared an unseen old picture of members protecting police officers during a riot in Kaduna state many years ago.

Last week, a policeman was reportedly stoned to death in the alleged clash between members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria and the police in Kaduna.

The brutal killing of the policeman came on a day that the leader of the Islamic sect, Ibraheem El Zakzaky and wife, Zeena were arraigned before the Kaduna State High Court four(4) along the Ibrahim Taiwo Road in the heart of the city on Thursday.

But the trial could of the duo could not because of the absence of the presiding judge, Mr. Justice Gideon Kurada.

Members of the sect have been protesting in Kaduna since demanding the release of their leader who has been in government captivity for about two years.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/unseen-picture-of-shiite-muslims-protecting-police-officers-during-riot-in-kaduna.html

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Non-violent and peaceful protest indeed.
RIP to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Movic1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hatred and conflict are often rooted in differences between people different races and religions. We all need to respect people of different races as people of different faiths and religions. We need to unite by recognizing our com desire and need for a harmonious society -- a society in which we and our child families and friends and communities can all live our lives in peace and harmony Regardless of our race or religion, we all want and need such social harmony.

Peace is the highest religion. Peace is the glory of humanity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Yet this is the same police that the FG & El-Rufai have been using as instrument of destruction against the shites. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why are they protecting there enemy's jalopy from going up in flames, nta will never show those pictures but they will easily show the stoned olokpa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by mynaijadj(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is the difference between how MKO Abiola was held and how this man is being held?

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
The blood shed is too much.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by alphaconde(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
violence is so islamic and they are not even bothered

7 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by PureMe01: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
the better side of Islam tho ALL a dem be wetin dem be...TERR"**

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Suspect33(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
the safest and most peaceful place in Nigeria now happens to be IGBO land, sad that we that keep power cant cordinate ourselves angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by samtee37(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Fulani doing their own
Shiite doing theirs
Reprisal attacks everywhere
Kidnappers everywhere

As one is calming another one is looming.

There is really hunger in the land. Am sure someone that has a reasonable place to go like place of work or shops, that fetch him income, won't find himself indulging in this.
But, someone that only ate any good food days ago and is now been called to come and participate in one atrocities or the other, with a promise of given him 1k, what do you expect from such fellow.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Worldbest281: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
can't buhari release their leader for peace sake

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by AceRoyal: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chaos everywhere, winter is upon us people. Brace yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Which year was this picture taken. This is obviously taken in the 90s.

Nigeria police force stopped using this Peugeot 505 since the 90s.

Non violent? How about the rascals that shut down Abuja last month?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by salbis(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
These guys are brutal by every standard.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wetin consign me cool
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by acehood907(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Robbin7(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
mynaijadj:
What is the difference between how MKO Abiola was held and how this man is being held?
good questions. This old dirty ugly bastard is taking us back to military ways.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry me a river. no be dem dey block road and refused Buratai pass. Abeg dey shud get ready to pay

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by emerged01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can't believe I'm in the same country with humans that don't have value for life of their fellow human. I'm scared!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Folashade2016:
The blood shed is too much.

check my SIGNATURE
why don't you declare your true identity

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tarzan360:
Why are they protecting there enemy's jalopy from going up in flames, nta will never show those pictures but they will easily show the stoned olokpa
I write this with great pain in my heart and I trust God that you reading will take time to pray for this Nation and share this post with all contact on your phone: Just some few days back a court in Adamawa state sentence 5young men to death by hanging for killing one fulani Herdsman and I have not heard one Christian organization out cry over this. Fulani Herdmen enter churches killed Christians while worshipping, enter villages killing thousands not even an attempt has been made to arrest one Fulani but for men trying to defend themselves or retailiate 5 men are to die for killing one Fulani Where are our leaders, where is CAN, where is PFN and all similar bodies. No out cry against injustice. Boko Haram are being treated like kings in prison nobody is talking yet 5 men's life is going for one Fulani Herdsman killed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
This government has failed

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Pennywise(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333147_vand_jpegbb2e087130cadc7356c58e227b9e5fad

This is a shame to the Nigerian police. They ran away leaving one of their own

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by 9japarrot: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
They all are babarians and not fit to live with humans..

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Erudite01: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria government should declare this people terrorist immediately what an atrocity
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Erudite01: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Billygee2u:

I write this with great pain in my heart and I trust God that you reading will take time to pray for this Nation and share this post with all contact on your phone: Just some few days back a court in Adamawa state sentence 5young men to death by hanging for killing one fulani Herdsman and I have not heard one Christian organization out cry over this. Fulani Herdmen enter churches killed Christians while worshipping, enter villages killing thousands not even an attempt has been made to arrest one Fulani but for men trying to defend themselves or retailiate 5 men are to die for killing one Fulani Where are our leaders, where is CAN, where is PFN and all similar bodies. No out cry against injustice. Boko Haram are being treated like kings in prison nobody is talking yet 5 men's life is going for one Fulani Herdsman killed.
For your info CAN reacted but maybe the court didn't grant their request of bringing a light punishment for the men of freeing them
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Billygee2u:

My brother if christian elder's are handling there subjects the way muslims are handling their own i don't think anyone will be challenging or killing another, one of our problems as christians in nigeria is our own leader's

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by futureenergy: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na this motor police still dey use for Kaduna state? na wa o! Maybe they covered the plate number so we won't know it's a 1993 photo snapped from an old newspaper.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by loadedvibes: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sars suppose go herr

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.