Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) (38605 Views)

Elele Vigilantes Protecting Police Area Command Rivers State- Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Billygee2u:

I write this with great pain in my heart and I trust God that you reading will take time to pray for this Nation and share this post with all contact on your phone: Just some few days back a court in Adamawa state sentence 5young men to death by hanging for killing one fulani Herdsman and I have not heard one Christian organization out cry over this. Fulani Herdmen enter churches killed Christians while worshipping, enter villages killing thousands not even an attempt has been made to arrest one Fulani but for men trying to defend themselves or retailiate 5 men are to die for killing one Fulani Where are our leaders, where is CAN, where is PFN and all similar bodies. No out cry against injustice. Boko Haram are being treated like kings in prison nobody is talking yet 5 men's life is going for one Fulani Herdsman killed.

Can spoke abt it.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by ada9ja(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Check the first pic n others, the police van re not the same, that first pic is an old pix...is just used to claim innocence....
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:
Yet this is the same police that the FG & El-Rufai have been using as instrument of destruction against the shites. undecided

It's obvious things have changed in the dynamics of how the Shiites view the police and federal institution. These same Shia group was seen as influential in the political scheme which is the reason even El Rufai sought the influence of El Zakzaki before the 2015 elections.

The issue of confrontation and the subsequent massacre which followed that the army and Gov of Kaduna have made efforts to conceal is the issue at hand together with the unethical continued detention of El Zakzaki. The former protectors of police known for large peaceful precessions going back over 2 decades have become distressed and violent in recent years this and the incidents in Abuja weeks ago is proof of that

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by KilmerRougeDon: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Firefire:
This government has failed

Woefully. The worst by all standards.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by stevenakp(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Keep deciving yourself.

You brought an old picture that was taken in the 80's and you are talking okpata.

They're violent. period!!!
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by speedyGonzales: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
shia and sunni make una no bring una iran and saudi war come this side oo!

buhari de terrorist release their oga a per court don talk make we hear word.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by adecz: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
angry

Boko Haram used to
be peaceful too...

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
:Islam is like Satan! dey give to take
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by somehow: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:
Yet this is the same police that the FG & El-Rufai have been using as instrument of destruction against the shites. undecided

So the so called protection ended up damaging the police van and a man dead. What then were they protecting?
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by ofwest47(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
was it not the same shittes that just kill two police men and burnt their vehicles in a recent protest. :
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by Tijay90(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is how the Nigerian police force should be dealt with.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by lilGiant(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
My brothers I am very this is not kaduna nd nobody in kaduna dresses like 1990s dnt be fooled plus This car no bi present police car
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphaconde:
violence is so islamic and they are not even bothered

excuse you! did i jez hear you say that shit.......oh jeez i never knew an ignorant christian still exists......do you even go to church at all?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
kyutepanda:

excuse you! did i jez hear you say that shit.......oh jeez i never knew an ignorant christian still exists......do you even go to church at all?

My panda. How are you? Longest time. Just checking on you.
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

My panda. How are you? Longest time. Just checking on you.

Lol I've been good how have you been faring
Re: Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2018
kyutepanda:

Lol I've been good how have you been faring

I am good too as long as you are good cheesy

Enjoy the beautiful day. Don't overstress yourself, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.