Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) (41408 Views)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Abubakar Abdullahi: Facts About Imam Who Saved 262 Christians During Attack / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by crafteck(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
You see,
if it was one jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pastor, he will joined the jobless evil bandit to kill Fulani because of the hatred for buhari.

What is dis 1 saying
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by buchilino(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
so wike and fayose are good?
I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra love agbero like fayosi to gentleman like feyemi?
Likewise loving wike to ameachi.
You guys are funny.

DON'T KNOW Y AM WASTING MY TIME TALKING POLITICS N POLITICIANS WITH A WOMAN
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by 9gerian: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Exactly what we have been saying. There are good people from everywhere, tribe and ethnic groups in Nigeria. Stories like this abound across all divides; people who are sad about what some of their people are doing and genuinely wanna help out when the occasion calls.

May God bless that Imam, others who did something like this (though uncelebrated), and their unborn generation. May they never be without help- no matter how bad the circumstance!!!

The problem is that the wicked leaders continue to give the few bad people access to power, firepower, influence etc for political and parochial gains and the intimidation of most of the people into submission. The system is bastardized to the extent that there is no appreciable difference between the just and unjust.

One good, forthright, knowledgeable and well experienced leader (in management) is all Nigeria needs, and the vast majority would cautiously follow him to take Nigeria to a higher heights. After such a Leadership, Nigerians would never go back to such mediocrity and insensitivity that has become the hallmark of its current leadership.

Nigerians are good people grappling with bad leadership everywhere!!!

samysamy:
Plateau Massacre

Meet Imam Muhammed who saved the lives of hundreds of Christians Biroms by hiding them in the town's central mosque from the so called fulani killer herdsmen reprisals attacked that swept across Barikin ladi LGA, plateau State.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/meet-imam-who-save-many-christians.html
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by OgbaOghene(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Madeforlife:
You want to buy/sell iTunes,bitcoin,payonner please contact me... check my profile

thanks

Do not try doing business with this individual, he's not to be trusted.

He took payment from me for a gift card but refused to send it. His name is CHIJIOKE NJOKU—he goes as Bobby, with GTB account # 0164968236, email address bobbynjoku236@gmail.com and phone number 08063984186.

Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
abdelrahman:
how do u know he is descendedant of dan fodio?

we know them.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Something is definitely wrong with the North and its sanguine religion.

How can a people revel in constant engagement of the reverse gear?

Shame to all the political and religious leaders of that region who play the ostrich while murderous criminal gangs ride roughshod over the people and kill at will.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

we know them.
hehehe u are wrong!
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2018
BeingFrank:
Why Expose Him, His Brethrens Will Start Snarling For His Blood. Gratitude Gone Wrong.

No he was not the man in question. The image that was blure is the real person. may God bless and reward him abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2018
abdelrahman:
hehehe u are wrong!

ok...but I would love it if we didn't go further on that issue....lets end it here.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2018
There are still a few Muslims who don't support these killings but they are afraid of speaking out.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by mabea: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
And some evil people here will claim that it is not only christians that are being killed.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Billygee2u: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
MIPNIG:
God bless him. Those pigs who killed innocent souls will be buried in swine waste including all their leaders and patrons.
Amen
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Deltatoto: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
troublemakea:
God bless u sir....please send me ur account detail if u can

Bless u plenty plenty sir
he does not have a bank Acc but I live close to him should I send mine?
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Deltatoto: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
the evil PDP is their sponsor, leaders and patron to all criminals in Nigeria.
Both boko haram, bandit herdsmen, militant and terrorist iPod.
this one na lesbian
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Only a fool will sit and be killed.

This isn't time to cry..
Fight back.
Kill them too
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Codes151(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2018
TruthinAction:
There are still a few Muslims who don't support these killings but they are afraid of speaking out.
they all the same... Maybe different doctrines but all the same hearted...

They are chaff. They always feel they are tough.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by uzoronwusa: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
You see,
if it was one jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pastor, he will joined the jobless evil bandit to kill Fulani because of the hatred for buhari.

thats a fallacy against pastors. Not all imans will do this.no true pastor will allow innocent people to be killed.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Mylove55(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
uzoronwusa:

thats a fallacy against pastors. Not all imans will do this.no true pastor will allow innocent people to be killed.
those I thought are true pastors love corrupt politicians and even my pastor hate buhari because he is a Fulani...
Tell me how can people like that help Fulani in time of help like this.

We should stop the hatred and help one another in time of need.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by MOVIC6: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
You see,

we you keep quieeeet
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Neoteny:
Nothing will happen to him as this is not the first case of this happening.

There are also christians who shielded Muslims during Jos crises.

The fulani gunmen are not Boko Haram, they're not religious fanatics. They were out for the blood of people who killed their cows and kinsmen, not christian blood, no matter how CAN and FFK wishes it were so.

Majority of bush-dwelling nomadic fulani worship no god.

Anyone touches them and their cows is fair game, whether christian or Muslim.

God bless u bros
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Sirdiq21: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
You see,
I never abuse someone in this forum even before u were Born
let me not start with u...
huta lafiya
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by shallysgirl: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
delishpot:
Yes expose him and put his life at risk so that the killers would know where to look next time they invade the community.
Tommorow now, they will call it farmers/ herdsmen clash.
Its definitely has some religious undertones.
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Tabuku: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Fellow Nigerians I have to retreat my first complain about the Imam, I asked someone who was there , and among those lucked up in the mosque. Here is the real episode that took place:- Actual and truthfully , the Imam rescue the life’s of Almost 100 persons, he lucked them inside the mosque in Kura-falls, the killers actually came there to break up the door and kill the peaceful hidden hostage, then the Imam told them that this town people have been living peacefully with us. And he said if they should kill them, then they have to kill him first. That was why they left and went to the next town , which is exland and massacre lots of people and mistakenly or unknowingly killed some Muslim to join . He said Barkin Ladi DPO with some house of assemble members assemble police men with 4 helux van to go for reque mession , Who1 are all well armed, but on their way almost getting there, just like 1000 mothers to reach we’re the terrorist are, Army appear from nowhere and ask them to go back. You can see that there was command from somewhere above, and those killers are protected. After the killers have left , those left Alice with wounds where the ones the force people direct them to dig the ground and buried so many people together. “Copied as he said to me “ but luckily some one or 4 person have hide their phones and took short ( photos ) of the dead , and those buried, that was why people can se the photos of the massacre dead body’s , if not they would have hide the numbers of the dead. They terrorist are there to kill Christians indigenous people. That is the actual truth. Thank you all for the condolence, but our heart is still bleeding
Re: Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) by Tabuku: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Also may Almighty God bless the Imam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim / Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.