Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? (1062 Views)

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / PHP Help - How Can I Allow Only Admin To Access A Page? / Please Help! How Can I Be A Self-taught Programmer/developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? by binoosmart(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello programmers I am a newbie programmer and my very first project or what I will like to call first application is to build a a web and mobile app social network like Facebooka, instagram to be more frank.

Right now as I am typing this now I'm in front of my laptop with a pen and paper studying this too apps trying to get exactly how the Web app is interacting with each other.

Please I'm a Novice and will appreciate good responses

Note: I hatve chosen Python (django) as my programming language
Re: Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? by Olalekank(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
binoosmart:
Hello programmers I am a newbie programmer and my very first project or what I will like to call first application is to build a a web and mobile app social network like Facebooka, instagram to be more frank.

Right now as I am typing this now I'm in front of my laptop with a pen and paper studying this too apps trying to get exactly how the Web app is interacting with each other.

Please I'm a Novice and will appreciate good responses

Note: I hatve chosen Python (django) as my programming language

What previous knowledge did you have before?
Re: Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? by binoosmart(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Olalekank:

What previous knowledge did you have before?
None
Re: Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? by Olalekank(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2018
binoosmart:

None
Please start from scratch bro. Go to w3schools and finish HTML, CSS and head on to JavaScript. That's where those guys started from. I've been trying to learn learn learn but didn't do anything useful not until I started IT about a month ago. I was told to build an ecommerce site just for me to learn. It has admin panel where products can be created, viewed, products stocked in, view orders, etc.
The homepage is generated from the database, users can login, register, make orders, etc. It is based on JavaScript, jquery, signal R, MSSQL.

Start with HTML and CSS, don't read everything, give yourself a small project and build up from there.
Re: Please Help: How Is IG, FB, Twitter Working? by binoosmart(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Thanks Bro.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Get UK/US Used Apple Macbook Pro Laptops In Lagos/nigeria / Choose Having A Life / Expert System Program, Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.