Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University (31224 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Leap4sure(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2018
celestialAgent:
Good, but not enough to complement all the many recent bad news.

God we need some more good news, the blood is enough undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is our actions and inactions that is causing the bad news. God will not do for us what we can do for ourselves!
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by kevron(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2018
owukpa:
A 22-year-old Dorcas Omada Oche has bagged First Class Degree in Pharmacy from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] exclusively gathered that the young achiever is a native of Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

The young pharmacist told our reporter that she came out with a total of 72.2% CGPA.

Confirming the development, a visibly elated Miss Oche said, “Finally completed my B.Pharm course with First class results. I thank the Lord almighty, my beloved parents, my family and friends.

“Indeed dreams do come through, never settle for less. Hard work pays. Despite all hurdles I made it. I am proud; I am my father's daughter.”

Speaking on her challenges, the latest graduate said, “I must confess, being a foreigner was not easy at first. Another thing was that it was difficult to understand their flow of English intonation.

“Also, the system was different from Nigeria’s. We had to go to school from Monday till Sunday, spending at least eight hours. But, above all, I am glad I made my country, state and my community proud,” a visibly elated Miss Oche told IDOMA VOICE.

On the secret on her success, she said, “I owe it all to God; he’s the secret of my success. Hard work also played a vital role in my achievement.

“Passion and my parents remain my biggest motivations. Being the first child, I had wanted to make my family proud and I did, eventually. My dream is to also serve humanity,” she added.

SOURCE>>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/06/idoma-born-dorcas-omada-oche-bags-first-class-in-pharmacy-from-gandhi-university-india.html

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by abeliver: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2018
if God had given me a vagi*na eh... d way I will b collecting First Class.... even dat Daddy freeze guy will react
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by bamoski4real: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2018
InansBobo:
wow, my otukpa sister. congrats to her, Idomas are getting up � in all fields

piggy jews like lzaa and his likes will frown at this.

Self hating yeasterners..smh sad
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by LZAA: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
bamoski4real:

piggy jews like lzaa and his likes will frown at this.

Self hating yeasterners..smh sad

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Beautyprincess(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Edu3Again:
Congrats Biafran
she is benue IDOMA BY TRIBE

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Asssmasher: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2018
12345baba:
No come Nigeria o. Cos if u do u will end up in the drug store. Earning 50k a month
No pharmacist end that in Nigeria. It's even 6 figures during their internship year pre-nysc. I envy that course.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by philfrey08: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
I have never and will never see "First Class" as a major achievement, the fact is any individual with a 'retentive' memory and some level of discipline can achieve it in the 'right environment'. what i am saying basically is getting a First class doesn't automatically mean you are a 'genius' or you have a 'brilliant mind', some of these "First class" holders lack basic skills and 'technical know how' and can hardly think outside the box. The real genius is that individual that can balance educational intelligence with basic wisdom and think outside the box........... angry Congrats to her! She try!

Nne why are you so pained....

Did you make a first class? if not... why didnt you??

If you dont see it as a major achievement, see it as hardwork, determination and discipline... forget right environment, if you want to make a first class you will work hard to.

And to say they lack basic skills, it is correct for you to say those who graduated with lower grades are empowered with the skills?

You need to meet some first class graduates, you will be shocked as to how really smart they are. 1ST CLASS NO BE BY LUCK

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Edu3Again: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Beautyprincess:
she is benue IDOMA BY TRIBE
You no hear say Idoma peplle are Biafrians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WscHFtKJ8kQ
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by 12345baba(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Asssmasher:
No pharmacist end that in Nigeria. It's even 6 figures during their internship year pre-nysc. I envy that course.
go ask pharmacists in drug stores.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Asssmasher: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
12345baba:
go ask pharmacists in drug stores.
I'm actually close to a whole lot of them. 50k is probably earned by locum pharmacist, definitely not a full time superintendent.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by InansBobo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Edu3Again:

You no hear say Idoma peplle are Biafrians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WscHFtKJ8kQ
so we've become part of Biafra because that guy said so?
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by Edu3Again: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
InansBobo:
so we've become part of Biafra because that guy said so?

many Benue people are declaring Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnyzG4dBco
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by InansBobo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Edu3Again:

many Benue people are declaring Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnyzG4dBco
But non of our key leaders declared. those one that declared don't have VOICE in the state
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by godwingold(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2018
inoki247:
wu First class epp.. First Class that cannot invent something new is that one a first class. dem inventors are not first class dey think beyond another person discovery..
That is your own little way of reasoning. There is no relationship between graduating with first class and inventing something. When CGPA range for first class was given, no one mentioned invention as a criteria for awarding first class degrees. People do not celebrate only inventors. Graduating with first class has helped a lot of people which you shouldn't expect them to come and report to you. Since first class graduates did not invent anything like you who graduated with a lower class of degree, what did you invent? Are you angry why first class graduates are celebrated? Just know that they will always be celebrated. If you don't know what it takes to graduate first class, the people that know it will always celebrate first class graduates.
Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by godwingold(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations my sister. I'm proud of you! Welcome to the first class community.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures / What Was Your Post In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.