Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh (1879 Views)

“I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh / 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by zombieHUNTER: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Yes the sarcasm of making fun of them in their time of misery, yes they are too dumb to see through that

The fun was on you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by Balyz: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The fun was on you
You Ibos are glad that this calamity befalls the middle belt for supporting the north against you during the civil war. You expressed the same sentiment a few months ago when it happened in Benue and Taraba. When the Chibok Christian girls got kidnapped, it was no different. Everyone knows who you are

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by zombieHUNTER: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
You Ibos are glad that this calamity befalls the middle belt for supporting the north against you during the civil war. You expressed the same sentiment a few months ago when it happened in Benue and Taraba. When the Chibok Christian girls got kidnapped, it was no different. Everyone knows who you are

It seems u are pressed
Go use the toilet please

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by Balyz: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It seems u are pressed Go use the toilet please
I have made my point

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by deomelo: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash, the Bishop na IPOB and no body takes them serious.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7335505_photo1529863345858_jpega50304c3beb833eac697aace06812cd4

LMAO....

The worthless, irrelevant and useless ipob clowns sabi feel funky I swear...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by DeBrain045(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
weather the Biafranic scornful of a pastor likes it or not buhari will rule till is tenure is over
Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by Almaiga: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

LMAO....

The worthless, irrelevant and useless ipob clowns sabi feel funky I swear...

grin grin grin
You Sabi them well

Re: President Buhari Must Resign Or Be Impeached-bishop Udeh by OrangeOlamide: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption In The Process Of Appointment Of Dr. Obi Peter Adigwe As New DG NIPRD / Shocking:the Man In Aso Rock Is Jubril Of Sudan Not Buhari – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / As Imo State Goes PDP: Is It From Frying Pan To Fire? (see Details & Conclude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.