Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (81486 Views)

Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by ndidibabe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

God has always kept and protected me and my family. We are supernaturally excused from sudden and calculated disasters. Glory be to his name forever Amen!!

If he's good to you and your family too, identify by punching the like button
This is stupidity.

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by fowlyansh181(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
One of the reasons I will never live close to or in an extremely crowded , busy area or town in my life ..
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Funkybabee(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
God!!!!! Too much of blood in this land

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by seguno2: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
SoliBayNG:
Surely, we have gone wrong somewhere...Some countries haven't had this much bad news we have had within 5days in a whole month! Rip to everyone. So sad and depressing

Buhari, Tinubu and APC need blood to offer as sacrifice to the demons in charge of their party.
Why do you think that they have the broom of witches as symbol on their flag

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by FaceThem: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
God Have Mercy
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Saff(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Super scaryyy
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Reeses: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria is a grave yard country. Every where you look you see death.

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Daviddson(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

God has always kept and protected me and my family. We are supernaturally excused from sudden and calculated disasters. Glory be to his name forever Amen!!

See daftness and complete foolishness and heartless rolled into one. Just for the sake of likes, people can type anything. And unfortunately, another set of gullible fellows liked this senseless post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by nedublink(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

it seems you don't know what unforseen occurrence is.tragedies like this can happen to anyone,whether you are protected by God or not.

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by asawanathegreat(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
pannyman:

Rubbish. So you're more righteous than the victims. Very insensitive of you.
shut up Ewu gambia
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Galaticos444: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

don't use d name of d Lord in vain.stop using his name 4ur selfish interest(to get more likes as if it's a trophy)he's not ur mate

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hello,pls reply my email,wanna talk to u abt something
ZUBY77:

Such a silly post you made here. Very silly.
So this God is for you amd your family?

I guess he hates all these people that perished?

Commiserate with the unfortunate and move on.
Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

Nobody is safe from disaster.
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by ndidibabe(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

All the idiots "liking" this post should have a rethink and "unlike".

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by seguno2: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Slimwize:
Bloodshed continues
God help Nigeria

So sorry bro but the APC demons are in charge now and they need sacrificial blood.
Why do you think that Femi Adesina is doing competition of killings with 16 years of PDP compared to just three years of serial deaths from terrorists, accidents, fire incidents, suicides, ritual killings, kidnappings etc?
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Do you have your PVC?
What about your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC?

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by gwama: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tomorrow we will see the horrible count of the dead. Sad. Lord save us, protect us. cry cry cry

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by seguno2: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reeses:
Nigeria is a grave yard country. Every where you look you see death.

Buhari is using the blood to renew his sick life through spiritually demonic transfusion.
We are in serious trouble with the devil’s party called APC shocked
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Bamz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

This is very insensitive and somewhat sanctimonious.

I sympathise with families of the bereaved. May they find courage to bear their loss.

I remember giving a personal account sometime ago
of a near miss just around Maryland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092429/near-miss-fuel-tanker-truck

Situational awareness is important.

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
mynaijadj:
This is so sad. That bridge....the slope/bend....the acceleration despite these dangers....especially the lanes leaving Lagos

Dear Nigerians,

The only solution is the reconstruction of that road from Mobil to Otedola gate by Julius Berger to eliminate that slope. Some old Lagosians could remember in the 70s & 80s the Oriya hill (I might have forgotten the actual name) that you must climb to enter Ikorodu when coming from Lagos. Reconstruction of the road in the 80s or 90s eliminated the hill that caused major problem on that route.

The otedola slope / hill is an hazard on that major route in & out of Lagos. Commercial buses run at high speed, trucks run to gather momentum to climb the hill, brake can fail while the truck is on the slope.

Pls, FG & LASG should reconstruct & eliminate the slope

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by cimag: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

So,those died in this reckless inferno were not protected by God?Is your family more righteous than them?Their deaths were avoidable which wouldn't have happened if Nigeria and Lagos State have good governance.What's the assurance or guarantee that you and your family will not be victims tomorrow?

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cletus77:

Stop displaying ur nuisance

Will you stop.displaying your unnecessary Anger and Stupidity.

She has the right to her faith, you have yours so face front boy!

Nonsense

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by leesamyoung(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
may the dead never die, rest in peace
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by moemindz: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's quite scary

Tomorrow you wld still see a danfo driver with full 18passengers struggling with a petrol tanker on the road. claiming "shey he no see me"..

God help us

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

It's like you are cr¤zy with the stupid likes you want. O dabi pe o fe sofo. We are talking about human lives, you are here talking about likes. Koni da fun e

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by KevinDein: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

This is the dumbest comment on this thread and it got the most likes.

Conclusion; a good chunk of nairalanders are dumb.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Cletus77(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
tamethem:

Will you stop.displaying your unnecessary Anger and Stupidity.

She has the right to her faith, you have yours so face front boy!

Nonsense
Your write-up is clearly horrendous!
C'mon bro take a look at what you wrote. It will break the heart of every bereaved person embarassed
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
ndidibabe:
All the idiots "liking" this post should have a rethink and "unlike".

You are a product of a baboon and human.

Calling ppl that liked her comments idiots.

I'm sure the baboon is the female out of your two p..

your thinking resembles hers.

Oponu sowe nu.
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
He sounds like a soldier.

Many can't forget the smell of burning flesh. No film, no matter how real like Saving Private Ryan or Fury can fully portray the horror of war

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by openmine(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

Bro what you are saying and claiming is so wrong and should not be practiced as a believer!

So what happened to the others that lost their lives in this horrible and sadly reoccurring incident?

Where there no believers out there who died?

So are you implying God selected people for protection while he left others to burn and die?

As a believer,you should be sober and disturbed about the human lives that have been wasted in this inferno...

Instead of trying to proffer solutions to what happened which can happen to any one,you are here thanking God for saving your own life and that of your family....With all due respect,that's selfish and insensitive!

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by MrEgghead(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
toffy333:

What i this man saying?

So God decide to be good to your family and burn others in flame?

What type of God does that?

Don't worry because it is not you today doesn’t mean it can't be You tomorrow. Stay there and be running your mouth instead of praying for the dead.
Its even more shocking seeing the number of likes he got from that useless post, invariably, He is not alone.

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by kaymart: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sitex:
everyday I stepped foot back home after work, the relief is immeasurable I thank God, the dark claws of death are everywhere in this country hunting people down.

laws and regulations are for a reason, without them we are savages. what will it cost for us to have a special route or a time corridor for heavy duty vehicles to operate especially the ones with inflammatory contents.

it's just really really SAD

may God give families of the death the fortitude to deal with this

that quote part remind me of prison break season 3.
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cletus77:

Your write-up is clearly horrendous!
C'mon bro take a look at what you wrote. It will break the heart of every bereaved person embarassed

I av not said anything but let ppl stop insulting ppl here because of simpl e comments. The lady was thanking God for saving her life and that of her family . is there anything wrong in that.

You don't get.

She wasn't mocking those who died. No but thanking God for her life.

The same road you ride on is where thousands die. The same Aircraft you flew in weeks back crashed today.

So if I thank God for that am I wrong?

The Mistake the Lady made was not First sympatising with the ppl that lost their lives. She was wrong there.

Some guys here just dont want to hear the name God. because they are Atheists. And thats wrong.

They have the right to be Aitheists and another person has the right to Faith.

Life is a choice.

Hope u got me.
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Fortissimo502: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cletus77:

Stop displaying ur nuisance
I just tya for that person. So those that lost their lives are animals? Smh.

Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World