Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (81448 Views)

Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by ShakurM(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2018
delerx:
And as usual the bunch of fools on nairaland are clicking his like button. Our youth no longer have common sense
Thats the problem with majority sometimes. He's just an insensitive soul           
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nawa oo

God has always kept and protected me and my family. We are supernaturally excused from sudden and calculated disasters. Glory be to his name forever Amen!!

If he's good to you and your family too, identify by punching the like button
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Amberon11: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
I really didn't expect this from you. Grace differs.
That user was only thanking God for his life and that of his family. If you call yourself a Christian you shouldn't be castigating someone who is giving glory to God. If you're not grateful to be alive some people are.
dearpreye:

And God was not good to the lives lost, abi? A typical Nigerian Pentecostal mindset.

Sickening.
Re: Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' by Amberon11: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Watch how you insult people. I liked the post and I'm not an idiot. It says in everything give thanks.
Grace differs. Everyday good and bad things happen; businesses crumble and businesses flourish. Lives are lost and new ones are birthed. I'm definitely saddened by the news and wish the government can do better in enacting and adhering to good laws that would prevent such events from recurring. I'm sure you are happy to be alive despite the fact that thousands or millions die everyday. That user isn't happy people died, he is only grateful for never being a victim.
ndidibabe:
All the idiots "liking" this post should have a rethink and "unlike".

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9