Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' (29284 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria Has Highest Church Attendance World Over" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Oyedepo: Nigeria Needs True Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by kareemkamil(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2018
This Man called Oyedepo when would he receive Sense. Because money not flowing the way u are carrying money up & down during Jonathan Abi. Nigerian's has already wise up. Idiot Man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Paperwhite(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
"Nigeria is not a Fulani republic, let every devil be concerned. I will never become one. We didn’t sign a deal to live together as a Fulani Republic. Everybody that carries that thought and wants to implement it, the power of God will bring them down. Now in Nigeria, cows are more valuable than human lives. Authority claims they haven’t found anybody to claim responsibility when it was announced."

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by haaryobhami: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
look at how BMC members on this post are attacking oyedebo instead of attacking d message.
bmc is full of dullards nd retards like dat Abagworo

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by pressplay411(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
resurgent2019:
May Almighty God bless papa Oyedepo.

He’s a real soldier for Christ. I simply revert this great man of God. Posterity shall judge you well that you stood for your people in their time of trouble.

The battle is the Lord's. Let's focus on getting right with God, not conforming to the world but transforming to the image of Christ through our discipleship.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by tonexyx(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

So called man of God always misusing the church to incite rather than to preach peace.

. the peace that Christians have been preaching since where has it gotten them been killed and slaughtered like animals by u and yours....one thing u guys haven't understood is there is no monopoly to violence .till una get this religious war una dey find so una stupidity and body no go come down

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Follygunners: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
At least Papa is facing the Tyrant in Aso Villa Directly.

Which papa, abeg? Foolish, gullible Nigerian. Awon ode! angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Tegraeagles: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
You are a fool for saying that, should they keep killing Christians and we should keep quiet believing things will be okay
sarrki:
Oyedepo please don’t cause religious crisis I beg of you

This are the reason I can’t pardon Mr President

He allowed it to generate to this level

Even if some people are behind it as stated in some quarters

You are the commander in Chief

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

Is it not the reason we voted out pdp ?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Saintp(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Few years from now, the Fulani herdsmen will start killing their own people, they are cursed already with their supporters.

When boko haram started thier own, they were cursed and now they have shifted the killings to their own people. In fact, their people can't even pray in their mosques with two eyes closed in borno.

It will happen with Fulani herdsmen, they will turn against their people soon,they have been cursed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Tegraeagles:
You are a fool for saying that, should they keep killing Christians and we should keep quiet believing things will be okay

Bro stop answering low life, comexity idiot like him. People like him should have be used for laboratory experiment from.birth because he has no life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Born2Breed(f): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

I am ashamed of the presidency issuing a statement measuring the killings under pdp with Apc

Your stipend will reduce soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by dokie: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

So called man of God always misusing the church to incite rather than to preach peace.

What silly peace are you talking about? Is there peace in the land? Some people have declared war against others and are not willing to stop until they conquer and you are talking about peace.

The only way to peace in the face of an attack is resistance and counter attacks, which turns it to a full fledged war. It is the war that leads to dialogue, which then brings peace. The alternative is to be conquered by the aggressors.

Salvation came to the world through the Jews. Any attempt to attack the Israeli state is met with deadly resistance and that's why there is peace inside the land of is real.

Any man of God preaching peace in Nigeria today is simply saying that the oppressed should surrender.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
tonexyx:
. the peace that Christians have been preaching since where has it gotten them been killed and slaughtered like animals by u and yours....one thing u guys haven't understood is there is no monopoly to violence .till una get this religious war una dey find so una stupidity and body no go come down

You must have been reading Premium Times again.

So you are no longer peaceful again; not minding that you had just finished calling yourselves Christians; even though the Bible preaches turning the other cheek - what hypocrites!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
I truly respect all the men of God speaking out of this evil Buhari government

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2018
BENZINA:
Three years down the drain, you want to still keep on the defense? Guy! don't rubbish your education/intelligence.
which education did u see in Sarki's post that is full of grammatical iberiberism?

''this are"
Allowed it to "generate"

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by movetoca: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

You have officially gained my respect bro. I'm tired of fixing of blames and excuses. if Mr President can't fix Nigeria,He should step down and allow his Vice take over.Haba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by kareemkamil(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Whatup Mr heaven Gate Man, 2019 is approaching, how are u going to open Heaven gate for those that will vote against Buhari. U are a big fool Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Dicksonpal:
Aboki,

Yes, Mr. Ethnic Bigot, how you dey?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Rebuke: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

And what has yhur so called president been doing? Get out of here jaw.

We hv had enough of this rubbish.....we ar nt going to sit down n watch us all killed.

Some of yhu can't even use ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by BabbanBura(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You must have been reading and being brainwashed by too many printed lies by PREMIUM TIMES and the NATIONS - as per the false narrative that Myetti Allah actually took responsibility for the killings or maybe you are still unaware that the liars have had to admit and publicly apologise for misleading gullible folks like yourself.

Don't even go there - as if we don't know that Premium times had being bullied / threatened to denounce thay reportage. One thing was sure is that the Idiot Miyetti guy admitted giving that press statement.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2018
PureMe01:
please disregard any reaction coming from Sarrki at the moment.His account has been hacked

grin

I don't believe Sarrki has started seing the light.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

So NO excuses

This cannot be the real Sarrki we know.

Sarrki, Have they stopped paying u 30k per month BMC salary
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Dicksonpal: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, Mr. Ethnic Bigot, how you dey?
"Aboki" I dey

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2018
BabbanBura:

Don't even go there - as if we don't know that Premium times had being bullied / threatened to denounce thay reportage. One thing was sure is that the Idiot Miyetti guy admitted giving that press statement.

Oh yeah, so you are even better at lying than Premium Times? - provide your evidence or STFU, we are not delusional and lost to gullibility and stupidity like some ppl
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Dicksonpal:
"Aboki" I dey

Congratulations for coming out of the closet - go on, clap for yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by OrangeOlamide: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Fairrose: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by kalu61(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2018
kaluxy007:

Miyetti Allah chairman, is that you??
Hahahaha, are you from Ohafia or Arochukwu?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by mascotman(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2018
mercenary:
very shameless bunch... Even some paid e-parrots are now ashamed
sense has eventually fallen on him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by deebsman1(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2018
The table this idiot Oyedepo is shaking, can he withstand when the onus falls...

This is a man that was supposed to be a peace broker but rather turning himself to peace breaker.

I think, El-Zakzaky treatment should be extended to this man before it gets too late.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2018
kalu61:
Hahahaha, are you from Ohafia or Arochukwu?

Ohafia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.