Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details (26279 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023 Elections: Wike Denies Rumours Of Being Atiku’s Running Mate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by AnonymousIP: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Peter Obi, ex-governor of Anambra State has debunked report that he will be running mate to former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku Abubakar is an aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 presidential election.

In a statement, Valentine Obienyem, media aide to Peter Obi, described the report making the rounds as mere speculation.

“When I read the news in the papers and on social media, knowing fully that no presidential candidate has discussed such issue with him otherwise I should have known. When I saw the news, I exclaimed, ‘Who is the author of this mischief?

“I immediately brought the news to the attention of my boss who is rounding off his speaking engagements in U.K. and the USA and he was equally surprised that such speculation should be on at this time, when the pre-occupation of all Nigerians should be how to end the killings in parts of the country and return the country back to sanity,” he said.

Obienyem added that the PDP at the moment was preoccupied with rebranding and producing a formidable flagbearer, not who would be running mate.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12963/peter-obi-atiku-running-mate/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by AnonymousIP: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2018
1 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2018
#CONFUSION in their camp already??!
Who will now contest against My President as things are unfolding?
smh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Anigreat: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Wish them the best...

#I see things better more easier for PMB. Let say PDP present Atiku which is most likely going to happen and SDP with Obasanjo's boys present another which is also going to be from north, that will split the opposition vote and make things very easy for baba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Alphybuks(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one..
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by escodotman: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Wish them the best...

#I see things better more easier for PMB. Let say PDP present Atiku which is most likely going to happen and SDP with Obasanjo's boys present another which is also going to be from north, that will split the opposition vote and make things very easy for baba.
No matter how you do you permutations, your baba is going back to Daura.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Can a united NORTH/SE/SS agenda work?

Northern politicians are always playing games with the south.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by ViaGist: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by hisgrace090: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
I'm waiting to see who will be PDP presidential candidate. For now there is non.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Wish them the best...

You are very very shameless and I feel very big bile in me while reading your comment.

So the mass death all-round Nigeria is not too much enough? Wide, internal insecurity in Plateau, Kaduna, Borno, Benue, Nasarawa Ebonyi/Cross River boundary and now Lagos.

Not to mention the economic woes and wailings of increased hardship.

You do not understand, what better standard of living entails about, because one who has been out of the country, and see how democracy is run; won't even pretend to be voting in again, this man next year.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2018
grin cheesy buhari till atiku visit USA .

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2018
cool
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Funnicator:

You are very very shameless and I feel very big bile in me while reading your comment.

So the mass death all-round Nigeria is not too much enough? Wide, internal insecurity in Plateau, Kaduna, Borno, Benue, Nasarawa Ebonyi/Cross River boundary and now Lagos.

You do not understand, what better stand of living entails about, because one who has been out of the country, and see how democracy is run; won't even pretend to be voting in again, this man next year.

Thank you sir but that is my take and I stand with PMB as I'm yet to see a better candidate

20 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CoolFreeday(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2018
escodotman:
No matter how you do you permutations, your baba is going back to Daura.

2019 is not far sir, may God keep us.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by CilicMarin: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
[s]
Funnicator:

You do not understand, what better stand of living entails about, because one who has been out of the country, and see how democracy is run; won't even pretend to be voting in again, this man next year.
[/s]

We know all your prayers has been for the killings to continue so that you can use it as a campaign propaganda against Baba in 2019. But sorry to disappoint you, The killings will be taken even though it didn't start under Buhari, and Buhari will be elected in a landslide next year. grin

Clean your crocodile tears ipob yoot. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Tarzan360(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Atiku remained the only man that can give the dullard the challenge he never expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2018
The combo go make sense die!

Peter Obi is an achiever!

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Chuksonyeike: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Thank you sir but that is my take and I stand with PMB as I'm yet to see a better candidate

You have not seen a better candidate than a man who has been presideing over genocide? How do you people even sleep at night.Gosh!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Chuksonyeike: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

We know all your prayers has been for the killings to continue so that you can use it as a campaign propaganda against Baba in 2019. But sorry to disappoint you, The killings will be taken even though it didn't start under Buhari, and Buhari will be elected in a landslide next year. grin

Your cursed murderer of a president will be sent back home next year later to face the hagues for his crimes

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by SalamRushdie: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Lets
Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by flyca: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2018
VP?, another ceremonial position in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2018
I want to be Atiku running mate. I have the political clout, intelligence and grassroot support in the south eastern states and f south south states. Please Vote Atiku/Freshmoney 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by EternalTruths: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68920475:
#CONFUSION in their camp already??!
Who will now contest against My President as things are unfolding?
smh

Nobody wants to end up being assassinated by Fulani Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by henrysam(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Just like you prayed too that killings should continue during gej administration. I surely know that God is not sleeping. He hates shedding of blood and He will do decisively with our condition

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by searchlight: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
johnmartus:
grin cheesy buhari till atiku visit USA .
Atiku till bubu present his certificate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nobody wants to end up being assassinated by Fulani Terrorists.
Oh, I see, thank u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by Oblang(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Your cursed murderer of a president will be sent back home next year later to face the hagues for his crimes
Till then..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details by KwoiZabo(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Peter Obi is the Best Politician in the Country, but since PDP has zoned power to the North, he should just Deputize Dankwambo so that we can start work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Addressing The Myth That The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace Or Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.