Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) (24518 Views)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by kabarka(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2018
is this a pressing issue.wednesday info.
nawa for you
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by vioment: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2018
If oyibo no dey there, be say dem never start. What is the need of graduates and naijans wey dey do things abroad. We are a low esteem country.

Just incase person say we still dey learn, i go ask am for how long? Sometimes learning na practice. It just shows that our educational system is non existent. Na the one wey be say you go dey school, then no security, no equipment, na so so runs(both types) topic. We need reflection and determination as a society. We are and have been playing in the borderline of doom for a while now. One day our cup go full. Wake up Naija, our slumber is affecting us seriously.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by holycup(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Liar from the pit of h*ll
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by phreakabitoo: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2018
this is great news! Every individual of Igbo descent, gather round let us go an eat 2nd Niger bridge.
MTCHEEEEW!!!
Lie Mohammed.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by diegwu02: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2018
id911:
Everyday, Second Niger bridge this and that. What kind of nonsense is all this? Can't you guys do the job you were elected to do and stop all this rubbish propaganda? It's becoming irritating
The FG didnt post the news on Nairaland for you to read. it was announced in a press conference to those who asked needed to know the present status. Stop being allergic to good news
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Peacemaker5128: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
dirty pigs will never appreciate this government
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
overrated Bridge
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by InteriorDecors: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2018
grin
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Damsonkc(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
I swear on my life, the lies peddled by this government are the worst since I have been in existence. There is no work going on at that bridge as I am talking to you. I left Nigeria two years ago and before then I served in Asaba four years ago. The state of that bridge 4years ago is the exact same state I saw it last week while visiting relatives in Nigeria. I weep for my country.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by excel101(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2018
The master of lies, Lie Lie Mohammed has spoken. This time around, he succeeded in delivering to us the mother of all lies.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2018
If and when this project sees the light of the day... Then those of us going to Owerri, PH, ABA and environs will cut if off from Ibuzo Junction and connect straight to Onitsha - Owerri Road. I can't wait to be honest.
Meaning the first bridge is mainly for those heading inwards Onitsha and Enugu and the likes while the second bridge will be for Owerri travelers and co. That will be cool to be honest.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
When is it going to be completed? It is not about 70% completion . Lagos/badagry exp way project is in its 11th year.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by dantewest: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2018
If this is phase 4, how many phases will it take to complete the bridge
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by calyto: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2018
How will you sleep?

Your thoughts are so wrapped in negativity to the extent that the only way you feel fulfilled is by hearing bad news

Remember Isaiah 48:22?
Let me remind you-- It says 'There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked'.

izzou:
sad

Good news, but then, I'm not happy

The Lagos tragedy just couldn't let me sleep. I know people who ply that route by that time. I just pray they are safe. Let's keep remembering families affected in our prayers

Nice one from the Federal government
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2018
positivelord:
Now they are beginning to make fun of us....how can the same four pillars become "phase" each time they snap picture from a different angle...why cant they just leave us alone..
lol, if this is phase 4, then it means we have like 1000 more phases to go.

1 Like

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2018
calyto:

How will you sleep?

Your thoughts are so wrapped in negativity to the extent that the only way you feel fulfilled is by hearing bad news

Remember Isaiah 48:22?
Let me remind you-- It says 'There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked'.

You type so well now. smiley

Now kindly give the phone back to your mum, and run back to your class, okay? smiley

Run junior. It's raining
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Jackbell17: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2018
"a I think, I think..." Thinking without end Minister. Lie Lie Mohammed.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2018
BUHARI LOVES NDI IGBO
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Lie Muhammed.. What ever ur name is, pls we don't have time for dis may n will, d most common words use in dis regime.. We are still morn d explosion happen here in Lasgidi. May the Almighty Allah forgive d sins of d departed souls... Amin.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by zudozz: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2018
how do we believe this ..coming from Lie Mohammed?
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
in china where i live,it will take less amount and less than six to deliver a project of this nature
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Thursday11: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2018
What type of lies is this, how can they even complete it in a year time more or less July, APC with their stupid sense
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Lia mohammed abiakwa
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Biafrans in that area make sure you chase this terrorists out of Biafraland now.

No more Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Preparing for ongoing referendum Biafra restoration.

Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Koolking:

Why are you so angry all the time? Nothing has really changed in all the years of anger. Why not have a try at happiness for once and see how things fall into places?

Peace bro!
and you decided to take panadol for his headache
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by jahsharon: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2018
positivelord:
Now they are beginning to make fun of us....how can the same four pillars become "phase" each time they snap picture from a different angle...why cant they just leave us alone..

I thought your lord and saviour the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the illiterate grammarian cantankerous sheppopo has constructed and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Niger Bridges, so what is Buhari constructing? Maybe the 10th Niger Bridge.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Koolking:

Why are you so angry all the time? Nothing has really changed in all the years of anger. Why not have a try at happiness for once and see how things fall into places?

Peace bro!

happiness in this jungle where nothing works out, no good roads, no jobs, no value to human lives. you dare open your mouth to tell me to be happy

guy no vex me sad sad sad

peace to you too undecided undecided
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Koolking(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2018
ruggedboy01:

happiness in this jungle where nothing works out, no good roads, no jobs, no value to human lives. you dare open your mouth to tell me to be happy

guy no vex me sad sad sad

peace to you too undecided undecided

And you feel being angry would make things work? Ok, I leave you to your choice.

Peace bro
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2018
If this is phase 4 then the bridge must have up to 200 Phases before completion.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by Omeokachie: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
He said: “I am very excited. The thing about this project is that, because of the alignment, people travelling on the old bridge will say nothing is going on because they cannot see it, but you have come here and you can see the amount of work that is going on, so, I am very very excited,” the minister told the journalists who accompanied him on the tour.

Only Lai can see the progress.
Re: Phase 4 Of 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In July - Lai Mohammed (Photos) by positivelord: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2018
jahsharon:

I thought your lord and saviour the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the illiterate grammarian cantankerous sheppopo has constructed and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Niger Bridges, so what is Buhari constructing? Maybe the 10th Niger Bridge.

Honestly this gimmicks have been going on even during GEJ era.... only this time Buhari decide to squeeze in insult...it was reported nothing was budgeted for the bridge in the last budget, so why all these photo section about the bridge ..Buhari should concentrate on roads he is doing in the south east...leave this bridge.development does not start and end with bridge..enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church / Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / President Buhari Receives Briefing From Buratai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.