Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,660 members, 7,844,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks (420 Views)

IPOB NEW TRICKS AGAINST IGBOS!!! / Yahoo Boys/ritualist New Tricks: Man Cries Out After Seeing This In His Compound / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by Acjohn(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Before some mallows come forward to say I called PMB a dog, let me explain.
PMB is a good Muslim just like many other good ones that has unflinching faith in their doctrines. What they believe, they believe irrespective of the popular believe or what the society see as good. That is to say if the religion or the Imam says someone or an act is good or bad they cling to it without an after thought.
For example, if it is believed that all the land of Nigeria belongs to the Fulani, no man can take that away or make PMB think other wise in his old age.
Neither can any one make PMB believe at this stage that the average Igbo man is not a thief nor will you tell him that the average Christian is not an unbeliever.
If not what would make a man, an elderly one for that matter, not renounce his statement that Abacha is corrupt despite Nigeria is set to start spending his loot?
Re: Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by Acjohn(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
What will make PMB in his good sence refuse to prosecute some of the government official that are found wanting in his administration?
It is a fact that the recent shoe of love by the generous visitation by the president to some of the Christians or affect southern states in Nigeria is just a political move. Its not out of love for them or the fact that he pities them. For e.g there was a natural disaster in Bauchi, he went straight to the place without delegating anyone but in plateau he has to send Osibanjo first. I believe that it was after his advisers told him that PDP will use it against him to score political points that was why he went. PMB is an old dog, and its not at this age that you will begin to teach him a new thing like plateau people are humans and not infidels, or may be tell him that just like Abacha the herdsmen could be wrong.
Re: Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by Acjohn(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Despite there are evidence that point to the fact that the herdsmen are killers or are incriminated in all the wanton killings.
Thank God that Darius Ishaku and the Taraba people have woken up to the reality on ground. They now know that they will soon become endegered tribe if they continue sleeping.
The plateau and Benue state people I pity
Re: Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by diegwu02: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Stay off hard Drugs.
Re: Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by Acjohn(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2018
The plateau and benye ppl I pity most because they government still see themselves as the presidents boys and don't want to do anything that will affect their relationship not knowing that the president doesn't give a hoot on them.
The Igbos too find themselves on the page of my pity because they believe that a man that sees them not good enough to serve in his cabinet can see them fit to handle this nation after his tenure. They think they are wise and sees the Hausa man as foolish but they don't know that ever since the creation of Nigeria they have always allowed themselves to be played.
The middle bekt apart from their different religious affiliations are not able to find a voice and that their undoing till date.
The Yoruba's are waiting for what OBJ or Tinubu will say before they decide who they will follow. I like their unity and one voice but liitle did they know that the Hausa sees them as infidels too because Most of them tend to value the lives of their relatives than their religion and despite their religion they still hold and respect the traditional institutions which will not create room for an emir.
I don't have any candidate in mind as a replacement for PMB but I know that he doesn't have anybody at heart but his people.
That the only lives that matter are those of his people.
That the life of a cow is worth more than that of anybody that is not a Fulani which makes any other person worth less than a cow talk more of a Fulani.
That all the love that he shows around the country of late including blessing a dead man with a presidential award, was because he was constrained to score cheap political point.
This is to say their is not greatter hypocrite like PMB in modern Nigeria politics and you cannot teach an old dog like him new tricks
Re: Cant Teach Old Dog Like Pmb New Tricks by Babacele: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2018
GEJ was a Christian president who abandoned more than 15 million Christians in the NE to bokoharam until Buhari came. Isn't Chibok a supposed christain town?

Under so called Christian presidents, defence budgets were stolen with the connivance of Christians like CAN and Muslims like Dasuki and co; a Christian NSA and a papal night -Sir Patrick Yakowa were wasted in a presidential helicopter only for the so called President to replace them with Muslims precipitating a violent n confused reactions especially in southern kaduna; assassination of Christians like Bola Ige, Marshal Harry, Funso Williams , Omojola, etc; porous borders; unprecedented ' do or die ' election rigging where a Christian president armed all faiths to rig for his party in 2003; massive official ,stealing ,misapropriation and abuse of office like diverting ecological funds to their political party reelection project that has got Dariye a jail term; Plateau, Taraba, Odi, Zaki Ibiam etc crises reared their ugly heads under the nose of so called 'Christian' ( a euphemism for PDP these days) president.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Abstains As 49 AU Members Sign Free Trade Pact / Biafra Opposes Free Trade And Supports Fair Trade / Ayo Fayose As "The Grand Mobilizer Of The Nigerian Political Space"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.