Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Weird Facts 01 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Weird Facts 01 (382 Views)

Weird Facts About Man/woman Sexuality / Weird Facts About Pubic Hair You Never Knew / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Weird Facts 01 by thanki410(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Who told you Niaja have no facts and 'did you know' ?
Relax and catch some here..

1- Half of our barber's shops in the country have spoilt sterilis-ing machine , its only use is to keep clippers...
2 - An average Nigerian has smoked paper at one stage in their lives...
3 - Presidents are the most Criticised in this part of the world...
4 - Every average Nigerian have , in one way Or the other thought about picking a bag of money.
5 - Three in every five people would always say this on the atm queue '' are u the last person?''
6 - Half of the country wake up on monday with swollen eyes from rice the previous day..
7 - Half of our religious folks still cuss at NEPA when the light goes.
8 - Deaconess are mainly hated by the unmarried young ladies due to fashion issues..
9- police are the most bribed force...
Drop your own fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Weird Facts 01 by KingCassy(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is the most religious yet most corrupt angry grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Nigerian Weird Facts 01 by Bluezy13(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hehehe...

I'm guilty of N0. 2

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage – Sonia Ogbonna(photos) / These Are Ways To Keep Your Relationship After A Partner Cheats / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.