Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? (652 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / A Christian With No PVC I Antichrist, The Biggest Holy Ghost Fire Is PVC, Get It / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is run by a terrorist government.

We have seen videos of terrorists hailing your president.

When boko haram freed the Dapchi girls, rumurs were that they were paid. The terrorists supposedly fighting against the FG quickly jumped in support of your FG, saying they weren't.

If they were TRULY against the FG, even if the FG did not pay them, they would still claim they were paid. That would discredit the Government.

Trump asked asked Buhari about the killing of Christians in Nigeria. What did Buhari do, he said no fulani carries guns. The dumbo forgot that there's the internet.

Do not get any stupid PVC. Get your VISA any which way!

Image source: https://highspirit.ng/predictions/Fulani-herdsmen/95

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by debaj10: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
vote who?!
shu!
buhari, hope '19!
who else?
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by rexel99: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Vote your father silly. The cunning narrative is now "vote who?" so as to deceive Nigerians. Even statue better pass buhari.

1 Like

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
rexel99:
Vote your father silly. The cunning narrative is now "vote who?" so as to deceive Nigerians. Even statue better pass buhari.
Thats the point. They're all rhe same

1 Like

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
rexel99:

Calm down

1 Like

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anybody but Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Anybody but Buhari...

Yes. The problem is who.
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
AfricAryan:

Yes. The problem is who.

Can't you vote this Sahara guy? Sowore? Is Gombe governor not there? Is Atiku not there? Is Donald duke not there? There is this very brilliant woman, I think KOWA c@ndidate, is she not there?
Vote any of these people....
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by tuniski: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
AfricAryan:

Yes. The problem is who.
You are the problem ! Anyone asking who to vote as an adult is the worst problem of nigeria!
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Can't you vote this Sahara guy? Sowore? Is Gombe governor not there? Is Atiku not there? Is Donald duke not there? There is this very brilliant woman, I think KOWA c@ndidate, is she not there?
Vote any of these people....

All these names sound alike
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by AfricAryan: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
tuniski:

You are the problem ! Anyone asking who to vote as an adult is the worst problem of nigeria!

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by chequemate: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
As a notable musician Adekunle Gold said in one of his song - "The grass is greener when you water the grass, not on the other side". We can agree that our leaders have failed to water the grass.

A report by Brookings Institution, a nonprofit public policy organization in USA, has put Nigeria atop the world poverty statistics — ahead of India.

The report, titled ‘The Start of a New Poverty Narrative', says Nigeria has now taken over as the nation with the highest number of extremely poor people in the world, while the Republic of Congo is also rising as the second poorest in the world.

The report reads: “According to our projections, Nigeria has already overtaken India as the country with the largest number of extreme poor in early 2018, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo could soon take over the number 2 spot.

Nigerians Arise, Nigerians take your attention away from all unproductive tasks and face reality,

Come all out and get your PVC's, and don't just collect your PVC's, come out and vote!.

The Nigeria of your dreams depend on this.. please we really need to take it back now no more time to check time..

Sowore has shown great passion and has consistently painted a picture of a Nigeria that works in his time as an activist and in the #takeitback movement.

Let's give him our support. Sowore for President 2019. #takeitback #sowore2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
AfricAryan:

All these names sound alike

Ok, Buhari sound different? Right? Abeg abeg abeg...if this is the new strategy of the zombie squad then you have failed already...
Begone!

1 Like

Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
AfricAryan:

Lmao. Your head is obviously not right, you can't comorehend simple 5-letter sentences. Where did I say I support Buhari? I'm even saying the opposite but then you're too dumb to understand.
So, no offence, I understand your situation.

Just negodu this rabbit calling me dumb....
If you had any sense you won't be here asking us who you should vote for..It means you don't have sense!
As a child of God, I gave you a list of people you can choose from...but the spirit of stupidity in you made you believe all the names are the same...
Can't you see you need help? Vote your father na..
Re: Get your PVC. Get your PVC... vote who??? by orisa37: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
No Restructuring: no 2019.

(1) (Reply)

. / Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Impeachment Process Against Buhari / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Tokyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.