Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (87436 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In A Minibus At Onitsha (Photo, Video) / Policemen Drinking Beer At Onitsha Motor Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Rejoice5000(f): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
With the way these individuals keep blaming everyone else for their misfortunes and struggling desperately for their own country you will think they love and respect each so much and can do know harm but see how they killed their own brother over nothing and everyone was just looking.......... angry
what did u want them to do? Ikanda is a terror,one dat u won't like to see or jam in jungle.did u want dem to fight back? To who? To the person u see or the person u did not see.temptation can come to whosoever even any tribe.so don't cast blame on anybody or igbo race.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Rejoice5000(f): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2018
DeBrain045:
You see when i say this Biafranic scornfuls are senseless they will say am lying can you imagine same igbo man same Biafra. I bet you an hausa or yoruba man cannot do this to their self the worse is the man was beaten in public oh imagine. How can an executive of a Biafra movement use thugs to attack his fellow igbo man.
The meaning of Biafra is greed of power and joblessness
says who? U don't know wat u are commenting.misunderstanding can lead to death in any tribe.so leave BIAFRANS out of dis.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Rejoice5000(f): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Pentools:

Onitsha that city sha, make I reserve my comments but my 6months stay in that place sometime ago was horrible, it's just a small version of Lagos state.

If u can cope in Lagos then u can certainly cope in Onitsha, and vice versa.
Onitsha is a good city unless u mingle with agberos or ikanda pple then,Onitsha is a cool ad peaceful city.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Rejoice5000(f): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Dirty environment
Brown roof everywhere
Dey build mansions from those dirty environs mind u.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Alekaclement: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2018
You have the hrt to kill a soul you can't created for a second... Rip the death
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by bekpo(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2018
DrGoodman:

I will explain.

In Igboland, we believe in the best of achievers who can deliver the needed services to occupy positions of authority. It won't be surprising to see Anambra people occupying high positions in Imo or Abia or anywhere else. Ebonyi people are many in Anambra and so can win some elections and rule in some places. The chief thug will still have people he is giving accounts in Anambra State government.

Pls mention names of those in authority from other south eastern states other than theirs.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by DrGoodman: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=68945279][/quote]

Ife and Modakeke are still killing each other when Aguleri fight since ended.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by DrGoodman: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
bekpo:

Pls mention names of those in authority from other south eastern states other than theirs.

You are a child.

Eswama chair in Enugu is an Anambra person
Chief of touts in Onitsha is from Ebonyi
A commissioner under Chimaroke in Enugu is from Isuikwuato, Abia state
Most business in Imo and Enugu are Anambra and Abia owned.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Lets see how they will blame Buhari or Fulani Herdsmen for this one and the ongoing bad blood between Anambra and Ebonyi or the community clashes in Cross River, where at least 40 ppl were killed including the beheading of a village head, with as many also declared missing; between Ntan Obu-Ukpe in Odukpani LGA and Ikpanya in Ibiono Ibom LGA, as part of their ridiculous false narrative of supposed Buhari's Jihad to Islamise Nigeria - let CAN also organise a demonstration against the killings of these Christians; this time against Christians killing themselves.
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by willibounce1(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Bida road in biafrau.d land? how come the biafraudians haven't changed the name of the road? They out there killing themselves over small change. SHAME
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Pentools(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Rejoice5000:
Onitsha is a good city unless u mingle with agberos or ikanda pple then,Onitsha is a cool ad peaceful city.

nwanne ka anyi hapu I bo onwe-anyi Ike.
Otu di bad....
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by Dareal90s(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
THE BLACK JEWS grin
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Renee i want be your husband. Fine girl like you suppose to don have like three or four pikin in my house already. Why are you not here with me, ehhn? angry

So u want me to come to ur house and start giving birth upandan so u can be chiking different women outside abi?It wee not work!

Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by BabaRamota1980: 3:50am On Jul 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

So u want me to come to ur house and start giving birth upandan so u can be chiking different women outside abi?It wee not work!

Hahahahahaha....with this ya charming looks who get time for outside? I go camp under your sheets and live my fantasy side by side with you. kiss
Re: Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market by seunfape(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Problematic region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.