Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) (863 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by trendysturvs(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
A young Somali man got married to two women last week in Kenya. The wedding, which took place in Sinai village, Ahmed Dhagah district, was well attended but the guests were surprised by the strange spectacle of a groom and two brides.

The groom identified as Bashir Mohamed says he wedded the two brides at once because he wants to have many children.

Polygamy is allowed in Somali culture, but it is unusual for a man to marry two women at the same time, as Mohamed did.

Speaking to BBC Somali, Mohamed said he courted both brides Iqra and Nimo for about eight months and convinced them to marry him.

“I USED TO BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SOCIALIZE WITH ME AT MY HOME, I USED TO SAY OPENLY TO BOTH OF THEM THAT I LOVE THEM. THEY WERE SATISFIED,” HE SAID.

Bashir further revealed that the idea of marrying the two brides on the same day was his way of ensuring that they wouldn’t get ‘jealous’ as well as ensuring they felt equal since they would be aware from the onset that they were in a polygamous marriage

“I WILL ENCOURAGE OTHER MEN TO DO IT, IF THEY CAN AFFORD IT,” HE ADDED.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/somali-man-weds-two-women-encourages-others-to-do-same-photo/

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
May God help him
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na two bobriskys k see for both left and right shocked

Gayism

1 Like

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
trendysturvs:
A young Somali man got married to two women last week in Kenya. The wedding, which took place in Sinai village, Ahmed Dhagah district, was well attended but the guests were surprised by the strange spectacle of a groom and two brides.

The groom identified as Bashir Mohamed says he wedded the two brides at once because he wants to have many children.

Polygamy is allowed in Somali culture, but it is unusual for a man to marry two women at the same time, as Mohamed did.

Speaking to BBC Somali, Mohamed said he courted both brides Iqra and Nimo for about eight months and convinced them to marry him.

“I USED TO BRING THEM TOGETHER TO SOCIALIZE WITH ME AT MY HOME, I USED TO SAY OPENLY TO BOTH OF THEM THAT I LOVE THEM. THEY WERE SATISFIED,” HE SAID.

Bashir further revealed that the idea of marrying the two brides on the same day was his way of ensuring that they wouldn’t get ‘jealous’ as well as ensuring they felt equal since they would be aware from the onset that they were in a polygamous marriage

“I WILL ENCOURAGE OTHER MEN TO DO IT, IF THEY CAN AFFORD IT,” HE ADDED.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/somali-man-weds-two-women-encourages-others-to-do-same-photo/

I endorse this message.
Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by Auladimeji2: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2018
undecided At least if you want to eat fishes,eat good fishes not these ugly one who are dulux ambassador

1 Like

Re: Somali Man Weds Two Women, Encourages Others To Do Same (photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2018
See frosh ladies...somali ladies fine die.

There is nothing as sweet as a legitimate 3some. I'm sure Solomon had a tensome sef as long as it is within the confines of marriage I see no big deal.

No one should quote me abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / A Gentleman Friend In Warri, Delta State / ''Report Them To Me" Tanzanian Govt Hunt Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.