Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. (3164 Views)

Delta Reps Seat: Appeal Court Affirms Labour Party’s Election: Premium Time / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by mypains: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Please take a look at the screenshot shared and see the truth.

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by CChillz: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2018
ok
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2018
The truth will unfold with time......
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by gunpoint(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2018
Government unda 2nd tier, everything don tear to pieces

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2018
Premium times just rushed to apologise while tinubu newspaper who was the originator of the report have not done same.Even ciroma himself have not deny his statement.Maybe premium times was intimidated by buhari's DSS to apologise or face persecution.
I hope the network provider will not tampered with it call recorder.

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by SalamRushdie: 12:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Even the presidency used the same statement similar to Mr Ciromas assertion in its press briefing ....Well we all know the truth deep down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by deomelo: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Very lazy and unintelligent write up.

PM TIMES is not the Nation Newspaper and they can not take credit for news and analysis by other media outlets unless they are able to verify and corroborate the info and the source of the info.

PM TIMES is accountable only to PM TIMES and their readers, not to Nation times.

This is what I love about PM times, I admire their sense of duty, obligation, and ethics.

PM TIMES is not even asserting anything about the true or false nature of the story, to them it's about their own correspondent plagiarizing and lying about the source of the info and PM TIMES as a news Org. can not stand by other people's stories and unsubstantiated facts.

The ignorant and misguided writer peddling unverified and unsubstantiated rumors from other people really need to learn from PM TIME.

Kudos to PM, now we know they don't publish or standby fake news and uncorroborated info.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by bedspread: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Let the government and Citizens keep Decieving themselves.....

Elrufai the other day said He had to go and beg Killers to Stop killing!!

The Fulani are on a invasion... Their brother at the helm is their courage....

Until He is cut off, The Killings continues

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2018
It takes only a zombie not to notice the game behind the retraction of that statement by Premium Times. The Presidency media wing run by two fools , Garba and Femi even sell out Buhari unknowingly oftentimes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Presidiotbuhari: 1:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari is an islamist a terrorist and a rottern jihadist......i no go better for him and he no go die better...

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Histrings08(m): 3:09am On Jun 30, 2018
May God save us in this country
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Olanipereku(f): 3:19am On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68946722:
The truth will unfold with time......
[/s]
including the truth behind poisoned barbecue my friend ate that made him vomit blood angry
time will tell

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58am On Jun 30, 2018
definitely the ciroma statement is very true. the service providers should provide the call logs of their interview. government only threatened premium times to withdraw their statement. i trust sahara reporters, they will never do that. well soon sahara reporters will bring out the whole story. thanks to farooq kperogi for the clarification. this is not the first time miyetti allah chairman has been issuing such a statement. the federal government must declare miyetti allah herdsmen terrorists before it is too late.

9 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by luvinhubby(m): 4:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Why has Ciroma himself not denied the report.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by CodeTemplar: 4:38am On Jun 30, 2018
This is Nigeria. Everybody is a c******* but only those who threaten 2019 get prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by koboko69: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2018
The reporter spoke with him on phone so he could not record the conversation.....

This is the dumbest excuse a reporter can give. If in 2019, u cant easily record a phone conversation, then I dont know what to say.

If this is the reporters excuse. .then it never happened.

In b/w Meyeti alah or whatever they are called are still culpable in the killings carried out by armed heardsmen.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by SoarAfrica(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Miyetti Allah, you folks are bloodsucking evil fucktards! Ubanku!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
They were only looking for soft landing for the Miyetti allah that this government have so far protected from investigation.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by omowolewa: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Fulani issues in Nigeria is a real case of a lizard on the back of a diety, if you're not smart at stoning it's head, you stone the diety.

Just unfortunate, the guy stone the diety that needed to be appeased in his determination to break a news.

Tinubu's newspaper should be left out because the hand that upturn the sacrifice shall be made to pack it.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Typical intellectual laziness; see how the original author easily misinterpreted the presidency and how the OP wants us to follow suit and accept this warped version of the quote.

That is how these intellectually lazy journalists have been misquoting/misinterpreting and therefore misleading Nigerians; especially gullible followers with deep seated hatred for the president, his tribe, region and a religion.

Keep exposing your awfully bad comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by saaron(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Check the call recording and you will hear a different story. Buhari's terrorist govt will forever pay for the genocide against Christians in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
deomelo:
Very lazy and unintelligent write up.

PM TIMES is not the Nation Newspaper and they can not take credit for news and analysis by other media outlets unless they are able to verify and corroborate the info and the source of the info.

PM TIMES is accountable only to PM TIMES and their readers, not to Nation times.

This is what I love about PM times, I admire their sense of duty, obligation, and ethics.

PM TIMES is not even asserting anything about the true or false nature of the story, to them it's about their own correspondent plagiarizing and lying about the source of the info and PM TIMES as a news Org. can not stand by other people's stories and unsubstantiated facts.

The ignorant and misguided writer peddling unverified and unsubstantiated rumors from other people really need to learn from PM TIME.

Kudos to PM, now we know they don't publish or standby fake news and uncorroborated info.

You didn't talk about The Nation. Are they also peddling fake news? What about the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Typical intellectual laziness; see how the original author easily misinterpreted the presidency and how the OP wants us to follow suit and accept this warped version of the quote.

That is how these intellectually lazy journalists have been misquoting/misinterpreting and therefore misleading Nigerians; especially gullible followers with deep seated hatred for the president, his tribe, region and a religion.

Keep exposing your awfully bad comprehension.

How did he misinterpret the presidency?

I wonder where your alleged hatred is coming from since Farooq is a northern Muslim like the president.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
schoolboij:

How did he misinterpret the presidency?

I wonder where your alleged hatred is coming from since Farooq is a northern Muslim like the president.

Go back to school and revise your comprehension.
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Paperwhite(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Premium Time acted just to save face.Meanwhile Miyetti Allah open acknowledgement of being behind the killings & overt failure of their backers APC government to get them arrested, prosecuted or punished & declear them the terrorists that the are is grossly indicting.
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by BiafranJesus: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Go back to school and revise your comprehension.

An abokii telling me to go to school? Wonders shall never end. So you know comprehension more than the journalists? Where did you learn your comprehension? Almajiri school I guess.
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by uba1991: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2018
luvinhubby:
Why has Ciroma himself not denied the report.
daft,,,, ciroma denied d report.pls alway get ur facts b4 spewing trash
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:56am On Jul 01, 2018
schoolboij:

An abokii telling me to go to school? Wonders shall never end. So you know comprehension more than the journalists? Where did you learn your comprehension? Almajiri school I guess.

The statement is still out there for analysis - your interpretation was completely wrong.

If you were not so ignorant, you would have known that an Almajiri is a scholar/pupil; while Aboki simply means friend - and I am quite happy to be both than an ignorant bigot who evidently lacks basic comprehension - even though claiming superior education.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The statement is still out there for analysis - your interpretation was completely wrong.

If you were not so ignorant, you would have known that an Almajiri is a scholar/pupil; while Aboki simply means friend - and I am quite happy to be both than an ignorant bigot who evidently lacks basic comprehension - even though claiming superior education.

Why don't you interpret it in your own understanding and let's see.

If you had a brain you would know abokii and almajiri are derogatory words. I don't care what it means to you but a person may commit suicide if called almajiri or abokii where I come from.

The number one bigot is buhari and you northern scums who are bent on destroying this nation because of your religious and ethnic bigotry. No president has shown this amount of bigotry since independence.
Re: Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. by batstan(m): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2018
schoolboij:

Why don't you interpret it in your own understanding and let's see.

If you had a brain you would know abokii and almajiri are derogatory words. I don't care what it means to you but a person may commit suicide if called almajiri or abokii where I come from.

The number one bigot is buhari and you northern scums who are bent on destroying this nation because of your religious and ethnic bigotry. No president has shown this amount of bigotry since independence.

Just shut it, lad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Science Teachers Commend Ugwuanyi’s Role In Education / Reno Omokri Secretly On Nairaland / Israel Among First To Try Experimental Japanese Coronavirus Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.