Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls (11617 Views)

Is This Sex Aftermath Only Peculiar To Me Or Everyone Else Experiences It? / Who Else Experiences This / Who Else Experiences This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by HonestAndre: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2018
They start out by claiming I LOVE YOU and yeah they show it by calling, texting, even never demanding for a dime from you. And boom! After a month or two they start changing. You ask them why and they get furious and then you know its the money. Some feign ignorance of their funny attitude while the ones who are mindful enough to open up to you will claim that you're not a given person even though you dey try sometimes o. Somehow they feel entitled to your finances only because you guys are "Dating" . I have experienced this a lot especially with the ones I felr were gonna be good girl wife materials.

If I decide to buy you gifts of my own accord, fine but never get the thinking that I owe you shiiiiiii simply because you're with me.

I won't buy you an iPhone until I get mom, my female cousins and my sisters so stop the entitlement mindset. It's not ideal.

Funny thing is they end up leaving... then they come back when they notice you're not a push over dude.

Very confused set of women.

Who else experiences this?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by HonestAndre: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2018
The other day my younger brother called and said bae broke it off with him simply because she asked for the new infinix phone and he said no. These women are something else.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol not me, when next youre toasting a babe pls invite me not sure how you guys attrac leeches am curious to see what you are doing ? Or maybe youre attracting these types of ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
That’s Naija babes for you.

Relationship = Job
For naija girls

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by delectablegyal(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2018
If you wanna date,, date independent,, classy and intelligent girls,, girls that you can wholeheartedly and proudly show to the world...Not some unreasonable persons seeking for magas from their beds day in day out....

I'm single because I am yet to find that Angel.

21 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerian girls are past tense to me, very useless set of girls.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
Stop dating Nigerian girls bro.
Date foreign girls. Nigerian girls are parasites, all of them wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
It happens a lot, some will say you are like a brother to me when you wan chop them, once I notice a parasite I dump them and move on. It gets boring sef when you meet broke girls, I like girls that foot the bills once you run out, then you refund promptly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by 400billionman: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Only a thief expects to eat from where he did not work AN ADAGE FOR NIGERIAN GIRLS What work have you contributed to my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Danny110(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:
We de talk of naija,u dey talk foreign......u go date dem spiritually?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
austyn0:
If you wanna date,, date independent,, classy and intelligent girls,, girls that you can wholeheartedly and proudly show to the world...Not some unreasonable persons seeking for magas from their beds day in day out....

The more classier the more expensive. All these dude go for dependent ladies cos they'll b spending less. So my if u go for dem classy babes, be ready to spend in a classy way.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by BlackAdam55(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2018
una no they tired to talk about woman all the time undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by esthy86(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2018
98% of them are bitch ,filled with nasty mindset

but that those not mean that all Nigerian lass re the same ,save the a few responsible and well mannered ones some respect

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by esthy86(f): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
free ur mindset from such thought and see the good lass coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by VERDA: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
I hope you live outside Nigeria to make such generalization about a whole country's female folk. ??

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The more classier the more expensive. All these dude go for dependent ladies cos they'll b spending less. So my if u go for dem classy babes, be ready to spend in a classy way.
So you think??....Reason it up sweet,, there was a reason I put up those three words together.

A classy,, intelligent and independent lady cares so less abou your cash....That doesn't mean you cannot offer gifts or things that goes with money but,, your love,, care and help with her career are more important to her than BIG SPENDING.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by imam07: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
una no they tired to talk about woman all the time undecided
women issue nah season film. U can't finish it. We are still battling what eve did in the garden of Eden.

7 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ajahinnousa(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
austyn0:

lol
Continue searching,maybe you will find
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by ahmodu4real(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
No be small thing oo na so one show me love so tey i want to loose my head, started giving her d small change that i have but i dey apply sense becos i smell something is wrong somewhere but it started when brokenness want kill me. But still hoping she will stay because i just graduated so nothing for now the same guy i have been telling her she is cheating with she now finally come out with the guy say them don dey date before she meet me. I just keep my cool i cannot kill my self for one small girl. But seriously he pain shaa but i didnt show it and surely she will come for Dick will my calmness and not complaining of being pain attitude that i put up with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by austyn0(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2018
ajahinnousa:
lol
Continue searching,maybe you will find
When all seems lost,hope is what remains..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
lolz... she even came to my house early morning yesterday that wetin I don do for her since (we met a month ago) and I av paid for her hair like two times. me just jejely gave her t.p and deleted her no off my phone. am really done with Nigeria girls and that will be the last time for me to ever proposed any Nigeria girl.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Gerrard59(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
pcguru1:
Lol not me, when next youre toasting a babe pls invite me not sure how you guys attrac leeches am curious to see what you are doing ? Or maybe youre attracting these types of ladies.

That's the answer. They are attracting their type of ladies. Honestly, I'm yet to meet the kind of ladies they toast or date.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nightmareo07: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Alwaysking:

Lolz.. U can't say that except u live abroad
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gerrard59:

That's the answer. They are attracting their type of ladies. Honestly, I'm yet to meet the kind of ladies they toast or date.

Exactly from the conversation with a lady, I can already place where you will be, there are alot of reasonable ladies out there and am glad to keep meeting them, some don even connect me with business. chai responsible ladies are sweet they will impact your life with advices and connections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Jokerman(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Only puerile ladies do such.....
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by eyinjuege: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

#Teamforeign

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Gerrard59(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
pcguru1:

Exactly from the conversation with a lady, I can already place where you will be, there are alot of reasonable ladies out there and am glad to keep meeting them, some don even connect me with business. chai responsible ladies are sweet they will impact your life with advices and connections.

cool

If you know, you know.
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by motivativesweet: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
I thought I am alone
Re: Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Go for female doctors. Don't be scared approaching them. Very loving,caring and u spent less bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.