Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke (56358 Views)

Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / Corporate Keke (Tricycle) Rider In Lagos (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by 9jaArea: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Police can't even maintain Keke see how rough the Keke is.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by crazysam001: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Excuse me? How about the policemen in new york using bycicles
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by olurili(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Police arrest me with my oga bike yesterday,without any offence,until i gave him 500 naira,just imagine a whole policeman
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by danjalingo: 12:33am On Jul 01, 2018
We don turn India, walahi. Kikikikikii. Lwkmd.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by AreaFada2: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2018
ASs community police, no biggie. Very good in fact. Police use bicycles in many countries.

I just pray they do not inadvertently run into hardened armed robbers making a quick get-away.
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Billygee2u: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2018
fuckerstard:
E no matter tho, if oyinbo police dey use bikes, horse, even leg. Wetin matter na make dem protect and serve. Shikena
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by KitchenGadgets: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Trust me, people with far more wherewithal have tried and failed.

So please go ahead and demonstrate your capabilities to others.

I await your missive grin

yoruba demons everywhere you go
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 01, 2018
KitchenGadgets:

yoruba demons everywhere you go

This is it? This is the fire and brimstone that you are threatening to release? sad

What a letdown grin
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Ceenacks(m): 3:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Lets talk about the difference this makes. Any? I doubt
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by mcsnup: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2018
ceejay80s:
this keke was seized and transformed to police property, look closely
transformed! Oh you mean painted....if they want keke why not fabricate it to look a little different from the normale one. proper covering with glass window would not kill na!
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Audray(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
So what? Cops in rural India use it too
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Audray:
So what? Cops in rural India use it too

No they don't
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by zeedof(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Probably sized one and converted to their own advantage
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by wolfnigga: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018

Police your friend
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Please ignore the silly diss on our fatherland.

Police all over the world use different types of vehicles as tools for their job. My city here is even using drones now.

Not sure what these agitators gain from their infantile behaviors.

Pictures of police drones.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by begwong: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Which one be customized again? Na the repainting and name come be customized?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by smesi: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=chicoMX post=68966833]But for these oyinbo films wey I dey watch, some policemen dey use bicycle na

[/quote

Like Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC)
Re: Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke by ozila(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
bravehost4u:
Immediately I saw the topic I knew it will make front page.
This is also the first time ever for me on Nairaland to be first to comment. Signs of good things coming. I dedicate this to ozila for keeping hooked to Nairaland with his stories\literatures

By the way, I see nothing wrong with using Keke for Police work. I remember one Governor that distributed Keke Ambulance

thanks baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.