Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' (46849 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Antichristus: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
YYB
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Pappikizuu(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man
I would gladly transfer to you if you can get this ride for 500k angry angry
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:
After all the money you made through drug and other fraudulent business all you could get your mom is this second hand tokunbo under 500k trash,, really?

Shame on you young man
Wasted sperm
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
Have u even bought a handkerchief for your mum before?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by BdorianGray(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
mightyhazell post 72373: it was all a dream,. I used to read word up magazines.. salt n pepa n heavy d up in the limousines,.. hanging pictures on my wall,.. every Saturday rap attack Mr magic Marley mall... I let ma tape rock till my tape pop,.smoking weed n bamboo ,sipping on private stock, way back, when I had the red n black lumberjack n a hat to match...

Christopher Wallace, aka notorious BIG :Pit was all a dream,. I used to read word up magazines.. salt n pepa n heavy d up in the limousines,.. hanging pictures on my wall,.. every Saturday rap attack Mr magic Marley mall... I let ma tape rock till my tape pop,.smoking weed n bamboo ,sipping on private stock, way back, when I had the red n black lumberjack n a hat to match...

Christopher Wallace, aka notorious BIG

Thats right..Biggie smalls... 1993/94... All time classic
Reping B- town in da house...
Its all good..
Nostalgic track... There can never be any1 like B.IG..
" Girls used to diss me, now they write letters cos they miss me
Now honezy play me close like butter play toast"
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by mctons: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Guys, make una help me tell this brainless monkey that he can climb the iroko tree so as to jump into a nearest canal and get drunk. May good things never come your way... Baboon

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Emmyleb: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
People like yhu end up doing nothing for their mother with yha senseless talk
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Ategberoson(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Bykins:

Chai, people sha. Oga, whether he used human beings parts to get the money. Can you just please appreciate his gesture rather than ranting about what's not at all important? undecided

Chai, people sha. Oga, whether he used human beings parts to get the money. Can you just please appreciate his gesture rather than ranting about what's not at all important?

that guy sense is not having network but come again with what u said. either he use human body for ritual, his gesture should be appreciated? are you naturally stupid or you're just using being stupid to be notice?

if your mental state is not having calamity, how can u say someone who use human part? human part mumu to be appreciated.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Laple0541(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

A condom would have prevented this calamity!

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by arnold123: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
nobody knows how he really got his money, secondly, that car cant be bought for even 700k naija used, you just talk out of turn guy! Take it from me , just pray to God to open your way, there is no need to hate

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by BrownRoofRep: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
All I see here is envious suffersficated mor.on.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
Nice, why ain't she smiling though

Because Mothers have a built-in BS detector.

Your Sonis not in not in the laundry business, but he's always coming in with clothes grin
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Fortissimo502: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Bykins:

Chai, people sha. Oga, whether he used human beings parts to get the money. Can you just please appreciate his gesture rather than ranting about what's not at all important? undecided

So if he used human parts to get the money, that's not important? The human that died to supply the parts doesn't have a mother? The person that was swindled out of their last card that they wanted to use to buy their own mother a car is not important? The person that commits suicide after losing their life savings to Yahoo boys doesn't have a mother?
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by vineyardfarms: 2:45am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT FOR PARENTS MR HOLY HOLIER THAN I ATTITUDE. NOT THE GIFT BUT THE HEART OF THE GIVER AND THAT REMEMBERS. YOUNG MAN, I MAY NOT KNOW YOU OR THE SOURCE OF YOUR WEALTH. HOWEVER, YOU SHALL BE BLESSED, FAVORED AND HONORED. YOUR HEAD SHALL BE LIFTED UP ALWAYS. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Ceenacks(m): 3:43am On Jul 01, 2018
mine comes true soon. Real soon
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by fareed69(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

You just allowed yourself to be disgraced with talks like this.

Oshogbo weed no good e be like set your head no Carry am.

I Will advice you talking negatively about other peoples progress don't condemn them.

I will also recommended Kwale weed for you , it Will widen your sense of reasoning.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Mena123: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Dottore: 4:37am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
Can we see the one you bought for your mom and the mansion u built for her pls
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by hope4nigeria(m): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
tie ti baje sha, goandai omoale
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by InvertedHammer: 5:17am On Jul 01, 2018
/
He should have used the money to move her to a better apartment.

/
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Because Mothers have a built-in BS detector.

Your Sonis not in not in the laundry business, but he's always coming in with clothes grin

Heh. You got the broadcast on dolla

1 Like

Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by KingGBsky(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Make your own na.
Bicycle you kukuma no fit give your mother.
Brother the truth is that she's always cursing you secretly you don know.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by nwoye72: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2018
when they kidnap her now due to your publicity u will say na satan
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Danny110(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
nairaland is beginning to lose its value, a yahoo boy buys his mother a car, then this hit front page..... As in i don't get how is that suppose to be a news now?

Mr prophet,how u take know say na yahoo? At least he remembered his humble beginning....u wey de do legit business since wey Neva buy bicycle gv ur mumcy.....clear road make we see abeg.......
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Harold4lyf(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
shame on ur fada 4 nt usin a condom when knackin ur useless moda angry
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
shame on ur fada 4 nt usin a condom when knackin ur useless moda
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by senatorshegsy5: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2018
GOD WILL BLESS HIM MORE. I TAP INTO THAT GRACE.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by Olawalesadiq(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man

Haters spotted. be aware my fellow nairalanders. mad man on nairaland
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by IamFreshprince(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Shut up!!! What did you buy for ur own mom?
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by leoblacky: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2018
@classrep poverty don enter ur brain thats why u can appreaciate good thing.taa mechie onu ka inu isi ego
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by leoblacky: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2018
@classrep poverty don enter brain thats why u can not appreaciate good thing.taa mechie onu ka inu isi ego.
Re: Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' by brutal1(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

Shame on you young man
maybe you should stop sitting on your brain in D's new month. What have done for ur mom classrep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.