Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request (2166 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Why Our Gals Accept Fb Request But Dnt Chatup. / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by empire2017(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Evening my Good people of one family.
back 2015, i was really crazy in love with this babe buh she never seems serious abt it.I sent her a facebook friend request buh she never accepted.I discovered maybe am too disturbing her so decided to let her be.
Just this evening i saw her facebook friend request.
Hmmm the thing weak me diee... what's your say friends.SHUD I ACCEPT HER REQUEST?
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by dafeyankee: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Level don change.

She probably discreetly asked about you and knows things are going your way, and when she was told you are single,she is making her play.

Is she in her late 20's or in her 30's? She is looking for who to change her surname.

One that is getting old(30 ish) has been trying to get my attention via private chat on Facebook too. My brother just chop and clean mouth.

Who go marry her dey front.

3 Likes

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by MrCork: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
empire2017:
Evening my Good people of one family.
back 2015, i was really crazy in love with this babe buh she never seems serious abt it.I sent her a facebook friend request buh she never accepted.I discovered maybe am too disturbing her so decided to let her be.
Just this evening i saw her facebook friend request.
Hmmm the thing weak me diee... what's your say friends.SHUD I ACCEPT HER REQUEST?

..Bro was in born in 2017? (No ofeense ) undecided
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by Jamariwolff(f): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
No, don't accept her friend request. Give someone else to do it for you

3 Likes

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by empire2017(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro was in born in 2017? (No ofeense ) undecided
CNT REALLY GHAT YOUR QUESTION PLS .

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by MrCork: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
empire2017:
CNT REALLY GHAT YOUR QUESTION PLS .

..u said u born in 2017 & we are confuse undecided
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
She's looking for an ego boost and you are the man for the job so go ahead and accept. Btw, put this question to her... if you ask us who we go ask

1 Like

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by empire2017(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
dafeyankee:
Level don change.

She probably discreetly asked about you and knows things are going your way, and when she was told you are single,she is making her play.

Is she in her late 20's or in her 30's? She is looking for who to change her surname.

One that is getting old(30 ish) has been trying to get my attention via private chat on Facebook too. My brother just chop and clean mouth.

BUH SHIX JUST 21
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by obaataaokpaewu: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Just friend request, no be say she don ask you out already.
Op, hope you no follow for dem guys wey dey thank girls for accepting their add
"Thanks for accepting my add" kinda boys grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by Sanemind(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=obaataaokpaewu post=68973782]Just friend request, no be say she don ask you out already.
Op, hope you no follow for dem guys wey dey thank girls for accepting their add
"Thanks for accepting my add" kinda boys grin[/qote]this one gat me grin
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by melody91: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2018
she's only been nice... she wants your goat headed to feel good about yourself at least for once and it's already working.
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by ayookunlee: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Grow up baba, do as you please, please
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by empire2017(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2018
melody91:
she's only been nice... she wants your goat headed to feel good about yourself at least for once and it's already working.
not feeling anything.They way she rejected me then with passion make me stronger nd was able to wake up to the realities of life. It was my first life experience that make me smile each time i look back nd remember them .. Anyway av accepted Her request already...It was a dam sweet memories.....
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by melody91: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2018
empire2017:
not feeling anything.They way she rejected me then with passion make me stronger nd was able to wake up to the realities of life. It was my first life experience that make me smile each time i look back nd remember them .. Anyway av accepted Her request already...It was a dam sweet memories.....
don't make the mistake of texting her first... in fact pretend like she doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by ruggedboy01: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Decline too, is not only ladies knows how to play hard to get, we alpha male play it better than them
Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by RevenGeMission: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2018
An Adult shouldn't think like this

Many women forget their passwords and open new facebook profiles

Many ladies have so many requests but so little data to go through all those requests

Yes she may have asked about you (although no indication she lives far away or close )

But that shouldn't be the first thing that comes to your mind

Bye bye and thank me later

dafeyankee:
Level don change.

Re: She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request by empire2017(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2018
melody91:
don't make the mistake of texting her first... in fact pretend like she doesn't exist
thank you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*** / Meet Man With Longest P*nis In World (pic) / Every Gal Should Get A Nose Piercing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.