Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? (5254 Views)

It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by iwomen(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
I came across this debate and decided to get more opinions.
In this present generation of lust, who do you think can go longer without having sex?
Give your opinion and reasons.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Men.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
to be sincere,its women.they can stay even a decade without it,but guys can hardly go a month without doing it..
its natural and nature

17 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
I think it depends on an individual rather than gender.

Some men, like me......could stay for months without sex, while some women, like my ex....can not stay a day or 2 without sex! cheesy

But in totality, I give it to women! They can stay long without sex

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by aleto(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Women
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Bluezy13(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is individualistic.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Bluezy13(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
to be sincere,its women.they can stay even a decade without it,but guys can hardly go a month without doing it..
its natural and nature

You're sincere to the best of your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Mustack: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
It individually.. Some woman cannot do without it like wise some men.. And some.man and woman just have to go with what will.make them happy without s*x..
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

You're sincere to the best of your knowledge.
not only to d best of my knowledge, but in reality and it totality
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Bluezy13(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
not only to d best of my knowledge, but in reality and it totality

Realistically and totally, your assertion is fallacious.
It's efficacy is limited personally to your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by DonroxyII: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
Women of course ...

With respect to Nigeria ooo
most Women can stay longer without sex than we men because most can endure the sexual urge till they find that man that tickle their fancy nonetheless, they will be dying inside but they also know how to conceal it !

We guys, JT is a madman with a brain of its own and when JT begin its action regardless of whatever serious thing you are doing, some women you may not fancy by ordinary day may become beautiful in your eyes !!

Self restraint is key ooo or else, JT fit put all man for trouble !!

As for who Enjoy sex pass, my answer Na "WOMAN" ..... our own shakara just much noni !!
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its natural and nature
Balderdash. You can only judge based on your personality. undecided
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by austyn0(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

Realistically and totally, your assertion is fallacious.
It's efficacy is limited personally to your opinion.
Men were systematically created with the higher sex urge...He is right.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Offpoint: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
I've gone for 28.6 years without sxx so I'm giving it to the.......

Nuns and priest

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Bluezy13(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
austyn0:
Men were systematically created with the higher sex urge...He is right.
Systematically you averred.

But he generally implied complementarily in favour of women, that guys can hardly go a month without it.

Is he also right??
A little leavening leaveneth the whole lump. Hence, he is wrong.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
men can stay for longer with no sex. women cant.thats why more women than men have STIs. most guys are not even having sex. they are in friendzones.
and no man ever divorced a wife because of lack of sex. its always women. women hate masturbation and every itch needs a real dick. men masturbate and life goes on.
thing is women are good at hidding their lust. i tell you women out there are having all manner of sex just to satisfy that itch. i know women who have sex with dogs etc. the lust of women is beyond measure. their genius is being good at hidding it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
men can stay for longer with no sex. women cant.thats why more women than men have STIs. most guys are not even having sex. they are in friendzones.
and no man ever divorced a wife because of lack of sex. its always women. women hate masturbation and every itch needs a real dick. men masturbate and life goes on.
thing is women are good at hidding their lust. i tell you women out there are having all manner of sex just to satisfy that itch. i know women who have sex with dogs etc. the lust of women is beyond measure. their genius is being good at hidding it.
If maybe i will have kids.I will train my male children the art of self control, while teaching them all the tricks to torment women and make them fall at their feet's.Many guys don't have sex because the society brainwashed men into thinking there must go out and hunt,and do everything to get their prey which is women.The women seeing the desperation of men began to feel like goddesses, because some men do go to the extreme to get them.They began to feel like goddesses of the seventh heaven,giving them the ability to become choosy,to choose who they Bleep.This have also given them the access to have sex anytime the feel Hot,because men never value themselves and are always willing to become slaves to a woman just to get acess to her pussy.When they get access to it,there feel honoured,and think they women are doing them a favour.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Malissa1(f): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Women
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
most guys are not even having sex.

The only part I agree with. 80-20 rule; which means 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men, while the remaining 80% scramble for leftovers
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
It depends on the individual but mostly women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by CANDYmaraz(f): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2018
One gender will pay for it and the other takes payment for it; so who dey enjoy
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

The only part I agree with. 80-20 rule; which means 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men, while the remaining 80% scramble for leftovers
and they get leftovers at extra-time. at marriage. thats why most guys dont have standards when it comes to women - they are starved and just need a pvssy. any pvssy.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:19am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

If maybe i will have kids.I will train my male children the art of self control, while teaching them all the tricks to torment women and make them fall at their feet's.Many guys don't have sex because the society brainwashed men into thinking there must go out and hunt,and do everything to get their prey which is women.The women seeing the desperation of men began to feel like goddesses, because some men do go to the extreme to get them.They began to feel like goddesses of the seventh heaven,giving them the ability to become choosy,to choose who they Bleep.This have also given them the access to have sex anytime the feel Hot,because men never value themselves and are always willing to become slaves to a woman just to get acess to her pussy.When they get access to it,there feel honoured,and think they women are doing them a favour.
once upon a time a boy and a girl met every morning for breakfast. the boy brought coffee. the girl brought bread. they would each give the other part of what they came with. the boy gave the girl some of his tea, the girl have him some of her bread. end result; they all had a full breakfast.
then one morning, for whatever reason, the boy started to imagine the girl's bread was more important than his tea and instead of giving the girl some of his tea in return for some of her bread as usual, he started paying for the bread . the girl was amazed because at no point did she imagine her bread more important that the boy's tea. and she saw it as fair that the boy got bread free while she got tea free.
but the temptation to get tea for free while the boy gave her money for her bread was too much to resist. so she accepted the boy's money in return for her bread and the free tea. in effect, the boy was paying the girl for getting hungry.
life went on and they each had children. and their children followed the pattern they found: although girls also get hungry, they should be given tea free whilist the boys must pay for the girls' bread. a wierd situation that will take ages to rectify...
4FACE you're on point. men are to blame for the self-induced mindset that pvssy is more valuable than dick when both are equal. this has put too much power in the hands of pvssy. a woman now think everytime she get hòrny, she has to be paid to have sex. even if its to satisfy her own hòrniness. only a few brave strong men think the other way. and because women are drawn to men who treat them like scum and dont value them; these few brave men are killing pvssy whe pvssyworshippers are getting leftovers. its like mothernature stepped in to correct men's blunders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Mustack: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
once upon a time a boy and a girl met every morning for breakfast. the boy brought coffee. the girl brought bread. they would each give the other part of what they came with. the boy gave the girl some of his tea, the girl have him some of her bread. end result; they all had a full breakfast.
then one morning, for whatever reason, the boy started to imagine the girl's bread was more important than his tea and instead of giving the girl some of his tea in return for some of her bread as usual, he started paying for the bread . the girl was amazed because at no point did she imagine her bread more important that the boy's tea. and she saw it as fair that the boy got bread free while she got tea free.
but the temptation to get tea for free while the boy gave her money for her bread was too much to resist. so she accepted the boy's money in return for her bread and the free tea. in effect, the boy was paying the girl for getting hungry.
life went on and they each had children. and their children followed the pattern they found: although girls also get hungry, they should be given tea free whilist the boys must pay for the girls' bread. a wierd situation that will take ages to rectify...
4FACE you're on point. men are to blame for the self-induced mindset that pvssy is more valuable than dick when both are equal. this has put too much power in the hands of pvssy. a woman now think everytime she get hòrny, she has to be paid to have sex. even if its to satisfy her own hòrniness. only a few brave strong men think the other way. and because women are drawn to men who treat them like scum and dont value them; these few brave men are killing pvssy whe pvssyworshippers are getting leftovers. its like mothernature stepped in to correct men's blunders.
Masterpiece

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its natural and nature
Speak for yourself dude. I hung boot since late 2013 after I ended my relationship and I haven't been with any woman since then. Many of us can do without that overrated thing called sex.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by mikool007(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Men believe me it's men, they have been denied sex for years so it's men grin
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2018
mikool007:
Men believe me it's men, they have been denied sex for years so it's men grin
cant you see you are opposing yourself?. if men have been denied sex for years then it means THEY CAN STAY LONGEST WITHOUT SEX, EVEN THOUGH ITS FORCED. that is, they are not having sex to start with. if men couldnt stay for years without sex then there would be rape all over.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by mikool007(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
cant you see you are opposing yourself?. if men have been denied sex for years then it means THEY CAN STAY LONGEST WITHOUT SEX, EVEN THOUGH ITS FORCED. that is, they are not having sex to start with. if men couldnt stay for years without sex then there would be rape all over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by encryptjay(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
You're wise.
Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by kennybelle: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Medically women have the tendency to stay longer. But men might find it difficult to because of production and accumulation of sperm that can have effect on their health if they dnt have sex for a long time

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2018
kennybelle:
Medically women have the tendency to stay longer. But men might find it difficult to because of production and accumulation of sperm that can have effect on their health if they dnt have sex for a long time
how does sperm accumulation cause health problems?
and remember to explain also in your answer if prisoners (who go for years without sex) get those health problems too.
oh and also explain if priests (who go their whole life without sex) get those health problems of sperm accumation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All My Wigs Put Together Can Buy Toyota Camry - Pretty Lady, Nigerians Reacts / How To Get Airtel's 500mb For Just N100!!! / That Touching Word That Make My Di'ck Weak During self-service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.