Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! (617 Views)

Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by isidiwent: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
You see some nonsense some cheap girls post why they cheat on their boyfriends. The truth is that cheating is a sign of being cheap.....If you are decent, you breakup!!!!

Instead of receiving joystick everywhere in the name of "the guy made me to cheat", be a decent girl, be faithful & marry..

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by Olalan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
But unfortunately sleeping around seems to be the order of the day for most ladies which is caused mainly by love for materialism and lack of self control ...... The question would be how many decent ladies are out there
Re: Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yeah I concur with you op.

1 Like

Re: Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by MissJoy29(f): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
isidiwent:
You see some nonsense some cheap girls post why they cheat on their boyfriends. The truth is that cheating is a sign of being cheap.....If you are decent, you breakup!!!!

Instead of receiving joystick everywhere in the name of "the guy made me to cheat", be a decent girl, be faithful & marry..

KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY
Who's this person that reasons like me? This is uncanny. That's my principle. If you feel your heart is with another whilst you are with someone, break up. It's better than sneaking around & lying.

On the other hand, nobody said you should be breaking people's heart up & down & be loose all because you want to be jumping from man to man & still look "decent".
Re: Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by sarahade(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mtcheew.
Women cheat because they are polygamous in nature grin grin
Re: Decent Women Don't Cheat, They Break Up!!! by donjobill: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2018
When a guy has not yet married a girl, and he's accusing her of cheating. Possessiveness and insecurity mentality
A lady must be free to chose the best and the most promising guy among those that she can attract, as she's not expected to chase them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Beyonce Shares Adorable Family Photos With Jay Z, Blue Ivy / It Not Religion That Keeps The Marriage Together But The Couples Maturity. / Reasons Why Newly Wedded Couples Divorce Few Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.