Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Car Gurus You Are Needed Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Gurus You Are Needed Here (1161 Views)

(peugeot 807 VS Ford Focus) Urgent Help Needed From Car Gurus In The House / Car Gurus, Pls Help, My Car Will Suddenly Stop And Start Again After Few Mins / Car Gurus Come In Here...gazzuzz Et All...your Professional Advice Is Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by BolajiBillion(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls the car gurus in the house should help me make the best choice out of these 3 cars to buy in terms of EVERYTHING worth knowing about. Thank you very much and God bless...

1. Lexus Es300

2. Mercedes c240 4matic

3. Toyota Avalon 2004

Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
BolajiBillion:
Pls the car gurus in the house should help me make the best choice out of these 3 cars to buy in terms of EVERYTHING worth knowing about. Thank you very much and God bless...

1. Lexus Es300

2. Mercedes c240 4matic

3. Toyota Avalon 2004

Dude just pick the best car for you out of the lot. One that makes your chest swell as you walk up to it. One that you cannot walk away from without looking back. They all have their issues. All cars will cost you in maintenance, buy the one that is worth it to deal with.

Buy the individual car, not the seller.

3 Likes

Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Dude just pick the best car for you out of the lot. One that makes your chest swell as you walk up to it. One that you cannot walk away from without looking back. They all have their issues. All cars will cost you in maintenance, buy the one that is worth it to deal with.

Buy the individual car, not the seller.

Sure its your chest we're talking about here?

My guy is an Ammosexual and a mechanophliac. Fury road here we come

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
buy the mercedes if you are rich. because 2nd hand older high mileage mercedes is expensive to maintain. buy the lexus if you are after status and more reliability than the mercedes. buy the toyota avalon for 100 percent reliability. question is ? are you rich ? or are you struggling ? if you are struggling i will highly suggest the toyota avalon

1 Like

Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by radautoworks: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Low maintenance, Avalon
Status symbol Mercedes
Nice middle ground, Lexus (especially because if availability of parts)
Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by BolajiBillion(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks to you all! I appreciate smiley
Re: Car Gurus You Are Needed Here by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
buy the mercedes if you are rich. because 2nd hand older high mileage mercedes is expensive to maintain. buy the lexus if you are after status and more reliability than the mercedes. buy the toyota avalon for 100 percent reliability. question is ? are you rich ? or are you struggling ? if you are struggling i will highly suggest the toyota avalon

Mercs aren't expensive to maintain, at least not the W203. Stop parroting information gotten from people who live in economies with different service costs.

OP, depends on what year that C240 is. 05? Buy it. It's black, it's a Mercedes, it'll make you feel like a king whenever you get on the wheel.

Honestly, the C240 is a much better car than any of the others. If the options were an ES330 or 05 Avalon, it'd be a different conversation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know About Audi / 2 / Help : This STOP Light Is Always Coming UP On My Dash Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.