Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? (6797 Views)

OMG!!! Lady Caught Fvcking A Man In A Toilet [watch Video ] / Rich Billionaire Girl Caught Fvcking A Guy [watch Video] / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
being a woman myself, i would never know the answer to this question.

and being a curious one, i earnestly want to know.

is it like our female climax, which feels very comfortable, relaxed, and being stuffed....?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Precixx(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color]
As a guy, it is having ur d*ck penetrating something smooth and soft, and climax is the best part of all, the feeling of do not stop, the way the semen comes out is the best feeling ever

1 Like

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Precixx:
[right][/right][color=#990000][/color]
As a guy, it is having ur d*ck penetrating something smooth and soft, and climax is the best part of all, the feeling of do not stop, the way the semen comes out is the best feeling ever

you keep saying best, but you never describe the “best” feeling

utageriga is a fruit, it is extremely tasteful. after hearing this, do you know the taste of utageriga?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
How does it feel like taking a big black dick?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
its the same feeling as when you get pressed(faeces) for like 7hours in a transit with your crush, and the driver finally stops so his passengers could ease themselves. hope it helps.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
How does it feel like taking a big black dick?

it is painful, honestly speaking

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
its the same feeling as when you get pressed(faeces) for like 7hours in a transit with your crush, and the driver finally stops so his passengers could ease themselves. hope it helps.

you mean , if i forbear the urine for 7 hours , and i may taste the feeling of male climax when i relieve myself suddenly?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

it is painful, honestly speaking
You forgot to say its painful but you enjoy it with your body,spirit,and soul
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

You forgot to say its painful but you enjoy it with your body,spirit,and soul

no!!!!

a dick of 20cm is good to look at and masturbate.

a dick of 14cm is good to fvck.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

no!!!!

a dick of 20cm is good to look at and masturbate.

a dick of 14cm is good to fvck.
lolz.Bitch please tell that to the marines.Every woman loves a BIG COCK that will fill and stretch her hole,and make her cry tears of joy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

lolz.Bitch please tell that to the marines.Every woman loves a BIG COCK that will fill and stretch her hole,and make her cry tears of joy

ask your mother, whether your father”s size satisfies her.

hope your father”s dick is BIG enough for your mom

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Obodo999(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

You don't have to insult his parent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Obodo999:

You don't have to insult his parent

my point is, when you are old enough to be a parent, you will know, size is not a problem, 14cm is better than 20cm.

considering you are a black guy, i forgive your IQ.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

it is big because i always hear her scream;thats enough for me to know it satisfies her.Maybe no dick satisfies you because your hole have been so much widen that even the full body of a 50 year old man can enter with ease;and it closes him safely inside

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Dollarship(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hoeloriburukuo

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why do you love opening useless threads

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:

you mean , if i forbear the urine for 7 hours , and i may taste the feeling of male climax when i relieve myself suddenly?
perhaps,yes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Dacronym(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
You don chop belleful, hence all of this
Since you have the time and money why not just help my life to help somebody else
I know you can and there is nothing stopping you
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by MrCork: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
ugandalady:
being a woman myself, i would never know the answer to this question.

and being a curious one, i earnestly want to know.

is it like our female climax, which feels very comfortable, relaxed, and being stuffed....?

^^crackhead at it again!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

it is big because i always hear her scream;thats enough for me to know it satisfies her.Maybe no dick satisfies you because your hole have been so much widen that even the full body of a 50 year old man can enter with ease;and it closes him safely inside

we know you always hear your mother moaning
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ugandalady: 5:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
Why do you love opening useless threads

why do you like reading them?

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Readonee35L(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by sarahade(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Weyrey
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by Auladimeji1: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2018
ugandalady:
。 why do you like reading them?
I want to f.uck you mercilessly??

Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ndotenyin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]I wander oooh smileyI wander oooh
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by ndotenyin(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
I need a girl to call my love
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by BigGee445: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2021
ugandalady:

we know you always hear your mother moaning

I act like everwhere is good but deep down I would like to Bleep this Uganda lady. hardcore Ass Spanking, waaau, oh jeez
Re: What Is The Feeling Of Fvcking A Woman? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Auladimeji1:
I want to f.uck you mercilessly??

shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / Amazing Ways To Tighten Your Boobs / i need a cute guy on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.