Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. (3845 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..the good news though. ..I like it when u talk dirty. .so Plis Plis Plis. .continue! ! wink
Mtcheeeeew
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by peacengine(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
OP, u no try.. If to say she no wake, u for penetrate am. If she forgive you nau, what is the chance that it won't happen again bro? Make u leave story send the girl commot before u give ur cousin belle

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mrcork, you think I'm joking but you're annoying me right now. Don't mention me again

..baby it is love..am only looking out for u. Can u imagine how a guy like lefulefu would feel if he see u again talking about fuk fuk erection finger fingering? ?... this is wot u talk about in all yor thread. .he would be shocked.

Plis note am yor friend & only looking out for u..so Plis quit talking about fuk fuk fuk erection finger fingering in all yor thread. Love ya
smiley
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
If thy hand causes you to sin, cut it off

2 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by greatgod2012(f): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
ForgiveMeSister:

I have never tried this before. And we have been together for 6 months plus.

I'm not crucifying you even though, you deserve to be crucified but this is not the answer to the question I asked up there. Would you have confessed that you fingered her(dirtied her) while sleeping if she didn't catch you What was on your mind before starting the dirty behaviour, didn't you wish she didn't wake up till you're through with whatever length you've decided to go in dirtying her. Why are you now feeling as if the act wasn't premeditated Why didn't you think about all these you wrote up there before you went ahead with that dirty act

Sorry, you've lost her trust and respect, however, I sincerely wish she forgives you but it's only a fool that will forget such scenario.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..baby it is love..am only looking out for u. Can u imagine how a guy like lefulefu would feel if he see u again talking about fuk fuk erection finger fingering? ?... this is wot u talk about in all yor thread. .he would be shocked.

Plis note am yor friend & only looking out for u..so Plis quit talking about fuk fuk fuk erection finger fingering in all yor thread. Love ya
smiley
I hate you! I only ask a question angry
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I didn't see the age. You ended up saying rubbish
so fucking a distant cousin is now rubbish? undecidedsay to you though,cos I don't mind.
Besides,the girl was offering in the first place.OP,You did the right thing.worry not.if she is still in your house,let her know your stance.
Either you are smashing or she leaves so as not to tempt you more
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I hate you! I only ask a question angry

..yeah. .we belif u..u were asking questions about fuk fuk erction finger fingering...is that yor exam questions? ..don't u realise u can make guys had with those kinda statement? ....I beggggy!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
nwanneni:
so fucking a distant cousin is now rubbish? undecidedsay to you though,cos I don't mind.
Besides,the girl was offering in the first place.OP,You did the right thing.worry not.if she is still in your house,let her know your stance.
Either you are smashing or she leaves so as not to tempt you more
You can go and do that to your own cousin. Olodonista

3 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .we belif u..u were asking questions about fuk fuk erction finger fingering...is that yor exam questions? ..don't u realise u can make guys had with those kinda statement? ....I beggggy!! undecided
OK fat boy. Can you leave my mention now?
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
You can go and do that to your own cousin. Olodonista
hey look here worwor thing,you dont have any right to insult me.if you don't like my point,stay your lane.i don't know or care about You,hope you understand
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK fat boy. Can you leave my mention now?

..u no i still love to enter...correct? wink

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
nwanneni:
hey look here worwor thing,you dont have any right to insult me.if you don't like my point,stay your lane.i don't know or care about You,hope you understand
I better pass you randy thing
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..u no i still love to enter...correct? wink
I hate you
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I better pass you randy thing
Really?mtcheew.post picture na,Kim Kardashian.i no want get nightmare tonight.yam legged thing.u think I don't know You?
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
nwanneni:
Really?mtcheew.post picture na,Kim Kardashian.i no want get nightmare tonight.yam legged thing.u think I don't know You?
Even my family members never see my legs for pix not to talk of you wey I no know where you from enter my mention. No vex, carry your wahala go front
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't want anyone telling him the devil pushed him, cos the devil himself has left Nigeria, its no longer conducive for him anymore.
The bible says, if any part of your body seems to be leadungbyou towards he'll you should cut off. He has to cut of his finger or his whole hand if he really wants to be forgiven. Cos as long as his cousin is with him and his hand is still with him, he will still finger her after she forgives him.
I've said my own
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
I think you are too hard on yourself, try to forgive yourself, after all you are only human, these kind of things happen so stop stressing yourself, relax, live your life, what has happened has already happened and there is nothing you can do to change the past.
You apologised to her right? But she refused to forgive you, God knows you have done your part and he has already forgiven you. So if she does not want to forgive you and she does not want to forget which is not making her feel good then so be it, just keep your distance from her and let her be.
Remember! You have already done your part, the rest is up to her and you are only human.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bro just forget what this bitches are telling you.forgive yourself first and know it can happen to anyone,including that your cousin.You have begged her enough if she forgives you okay,if she doesnt then there is nothing you can do.just move on,people do worst poo than you.Dont harm yourself,but dont try that act next time with your cousin.Lastly stop sleepin on the same bed with her.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Bro just forget what this bitches are telling you.forgive yourself first and know it can happen to anyone,including that your cousin.You have begged her enough if she forgives you okay,if she doesnt then there is nothing you can do.just move on,people do worst poo than you.Dont harm yourself,but dont try that act next time with your cousin

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
ForgiveMeSister:

Reread my post, I didn't rape her. There wasn't any penetration and I didn't even pull my cloth, though very disgusting to say but, it was my hands and I'm sorry

You sexually molested your cousin.
To show your remorse, go and report to the elders in your family. Ask them to help you beg her.
What I wonder is what you would have done to a stranger
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by jaymichael(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is deep. O deep gan. I don't know what to say.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by easyzworld: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is not your first time of doing this to her and don't ask me how I knew. Don't deny it or something terrible is going to happen to you. You ripped her soul with your action and must give her space and time to heal. Stay away from her ... far from her.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Let The One Who's Without Sin Cast The First Stone

What the guy did is bad but the way some 'holy warriors' here are crucifying him already you'll think they've never committed any sin in their lives, or even worse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
huuuuum
I think the op is already having the guilty conscience of what he did...and therefore seeking advise......on what to do.....but all we see here " insult"......

my advise op...
you may need to give her space and yet place her under a watch for her to get over the shock of the experience....
maybe you should allow her mind to process it well.....and during that period ....make her know you are really sorry for what you did and so ashamed of yourself just like your words here......
the truth is the trust has been lost and gaining it back will take a long time.......
if there is any friend she do confide in. ....you might go through such friend....provided you are sure she has discussed the matter with the friend.....

show her the sense of guilt just like you typed it here.......

and maybe you should sleep on separately for now
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by doctore212(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2018
When she comes from lectures, remove ur boxers, then use omo detergent mixed with Aboniki balm to masturbate, then afterwards kneel and beg her, she will say yes
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2018
you have committed an abomination and the gods are angry with you. You need to bring the following items for cleansing.
1. one she goat.
2. 5 pieces of alligator pepper.
3. 7 pieces of raw egg.
5. 10 pieces of kola nut.
6. one big white cockrel.
7. 20 gallons of palm wine.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by dmg1: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
you have committed an abomination and the gods are angry with you. You need to bring the following items for cleansing.
1. one she goat.
3. 7 pieces of raw egg.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by dmg1: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
1. one she goat.
3. 7 pieces of raw egg.
hahahahahahahahaha abeg no kee me o, mbok
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Prognose: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2018
dmg1:
last time i checked fingering is not rape and can never be, she's 20yrs old meaning she's matured for sex. To op, what u did (incest) is actually bad and u know it without anyone telling u. At ur age u should know how to control feelings when ur alone with a girl talkless of ur cousin, u really messed up. However, all u have to do is give her time to heal maybe after a week go back and beg for forgivenness make sure u show full remorse but u must first plead for forgivenness 4rm God.

Best, most constructive advice so far. The others r just ranting.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by hasyak(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
mhd5757:
I think you are too hard on yourself, try to forgive yourself, after all you are only human, these kind of things happen so stop stressing yourself, relax, live your life, what has happened has already happened and there is nothing you can do to change the past.
You apologised to her right? But she refused to forgive you, God knows you have done your part and he has already forgiven you. So if she does not want to forgive you and she does not want to forget which is not making her feel good then so be it, just keep your distance from her and let her be.
Remember! You have already done your part, the rest is up to her and you are only human.
+6.5
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by hasyak(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nnaabros:
Let The One Who's Without Sin Cast The First Stone

What the guy did is bad but the way some 'holy warriors' here are crucifying him already you'll think they've not even committed any sin in their lives, or even worse.
+7.6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Custom Made Polo/ T - Shirts / “I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / Divorce Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.