Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. (3812 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
I'm sorry. I don't deserve to live anymore. I'm like a Shepherd who has eaten the lamb entrusted to his care.

I have betrayed my cousin's trust. I'm deeply sorry. I don't even think I have the right to say it was just fingering (I'm very disgusting) when she caught me. I don't think I even deserve for any human to talk to me. I'm deeply sorry. I regret everything.

She is 20 years old, and I'm a shameless 31 years old idiot. This is a girl who calls me "brother" when she woke and saw me touching her in ungodly manner, she regretfully asked me in low tone and in disappointment "Brother what are you doing?, Brother what are you doing?" I couldn't say anything other than "Sorry please forgive me", I could see she sounded looked betrayed. I don't deserve her forgiveness let alone her love
ever again. (I'm the worst cousin anyone can dream of)

She went outside and started crying, she was angry, her anger grew even worse when I approached her and went on my kneel to apologizing, seeing me makes hers furious and she told me to just get out of her sight because the pleading makes her even hate me more and she might do something stupid to me or to herself.

She was furious and I don't know what to do, she was being consumed by anger thinking of what I just deed to her but, I know it wasn't just about what happened to her but "the person that did it", As she was angry I needed her to do whatever that would make anger go away. She said she might do something stupid I was ready to take anything (other than harming herself ) so that she could put the anger somewhere. So I didn't leave her presence, I continued begging her as my presence now disgust her, my hands became filthy, my word became very irritating to her and she started slapping, hitting and pushing me, finally she broke my plastic chair into pieces and started crying.

I'm sorry sister.

She cried and lamented about her situation and how she trusted me, I was silent all through because any words from my mouth make her angry. She now hates me ultimately; it is exactly in the same measure of the love she had for me.

We were best friends/cousins, there is nothing in this life she would do without telling me or seeking my advice, I'm the only person she trusted in our whole family to the extent of feeling very free with me to sleep in the same bed with me. Actually we have been sharing the same bed since she came to my place for an academic program and I have never done a thing of this nature before.

I hate myself now because this singular act of great irresponsibility has already cancelled every good thing I have done for her and yet to do. I don't think there would ever be an ultimate remedy. What really came over me?

I know the gravity of what I have done and I have lost her love and trust forever, I know I had just caused her to hate me passionately, I hate myself. She cried and hit me with anything she could found and I let her because I needed her to put her anger on me or something.

I know I'm not worthy to write this, but please I'm not writing to gain your pity, I don't deserve it. I'm writing to beg you guys/girls to help me, I deserve lashes as I expect a lot of it but, please consider her, for her sake What can I do to make her feel better.

Is there any possibility that she would ever forgive me again? I want it so bad but, I'm ready to let her heal as long as it takes but, I just wish she could just forgive me sincerely because that's the only way she can get over that betrayal of trust.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
angry Fool

3 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Naaaa Devil use you naaa

I just de imagine the way Devil go laff , de drink Big Stout with Tolotolo as e de read this story grin

Just cut that your hand with bread knife b4 it puts into more trouble undecided

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry Fool

I deserve more than this. Please if you were in her shoe what do you think can make you feel better. I don't want her to forgive me if she can't but, I want her to feel better and forge ahead.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by greatnaija01: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
MOLESTING is not the issue here....

YOU DAMAGED HER MIND
YOU BROKE HER TRUST FOR ANY MAN
YOU VICTIMIZED HER
YOU MADE HER FEEL DIRTY
YOU DESTROYED HER SENSE OF SECURITY

ForgiveMeSister:
I'm sorry. I don't deserve to live anymore. I'm like a Shepherd who has eaten the lamb entrusted to his care.

I have betrayed my cousin's trust. I'm deeply sorry. I don't even think I have the right to say it was just fingering (I'm very disgusting) when she caught me. I don't think I even deserve for any human to talk to me. I'm deeply sorry. I regret everything.

She is 20 years old, and I'm a shameless 31 years old idiot. This is a girl who calls me "brother" when she woke and saw me touching her in ungodly manner, she regretfully asked me in low tone and in disappointment "Brother what are you doing?, Brother what are you doing?" I couldn't say anything other than "Sorry please forgive me", I could see she sounded looked betrayed. I don't deserve her forgiveness let alone her love
ever again. (I'm the worst cousin anyone can dream of)

She went outside and started crying, she was angry, her anger grew even worse when I approached her and went on my kneel to apologizing, seeing me makes hers furious and she told me to just get out of her sight because the pleading makes her even hate me more and she might do something stupid to me or to herself.

She was furious and I don't know what to do, she was being consumed by anger thinking of what I just deed to her but, I know it wasn't just about what happened to her but "the person that did it", As she was angry I needed her to do whatever that would make anger go away. She said she might do something stupid I was ready to take anything (other than harming herself ) so that she could put the anger somewhere. So I didn't leave her presence, I continued begging her as my presence now disgust her, my hands became filthy, my word became very irritating to her and she started slapping, hitting and pushing me, finally she broke my plastic chair into pieces and started crying.

I'm sorry sister.

She cried and lamented about her situation and how she trusted me, I was silent all through because any words from my mouth make her angry. She now hates me ultimately; it is exactly in the same measure of the love she had for me.

We were best friends/cousins, there is nothing in this life she would do without telling me or seeking my advice, I'm the only person she trusted in our whole family to the extent of feeling very free with me to sleep in the same bed with me. Actually we have been sharing the same bed since she came to my place for an academic program and I have never done a thing of this nature before.

I hate myself now because this singular act of great irresponsibility has already cancelled every good thing I have done for her and yet to do. I don't think there would ever be an ultimate remedy. What really came over me?

I know the gravity of what I have done and I have lost her love and trust forever, I know I had just caused her to hate me passionately, I hate myself. She cried and hit me with anything she could found and I let her because I needed her to put her anger on me or something.

I know I'm not worthy to write this, but please I'm not writing to gain your pity, I don't deserve it. I'm writing to beg you guys/girls to help me, I deserve lashes as I expect a lot of it but, please consider her, for her sake What can I do to make her feel better.

Is there any possibility that she would ever forgive me again? I want it so bad but, I'm ready to let her heal as long as it takes but, I just wish she could just forgive me sincerely because that's the only way she can get over that betrayal of trust.

5 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
MOLESTING is not the issue here....

YOU DAMAGED HER MIND
YOU BROKE HER TRUST FOR ANY MAN
YOU VICTIMIZED HER
YOU MADE HER FEEL DIRTY
YOU DESTROYED HER SENSE OF SECURITY

Please is there anything I can do to make things better.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by oshe11: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

You are writing episode and lamentation because she REFUSED AND NOTHING MORE......

If she had woke up and allowed you, wouldnt you have stuck in your digusting Diicck thats as small as an Hippopotamus' tail inside her vagies.....?shocked

You are a priick and a worthless one at that......

If You really feel disgusted by your ACTIONS, then REPORT YOURSELF TO HER PARENTS

PS: Don't quote me if you do not want THUNDER TO FIRE YOU

6 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
ForgiveMeSister:

I deserve more than this. Please if you were in her shoe what do you think can make you feel better. I don't want her to forgive me if she can't but, I want her to feel better and forge ahead.
I wouldn't want to see your face. In fact I'll kill you! You raped your cousin. How old is your cousin?

Go and report to the elders in your family.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
oshe11:
shocked

You are Writing writing episode and lamentation because she REFUSED AND NOTHING MORE......

If she had woke up and allowed you, wouldnt you have stuck in your digusting Diicck thats as small as an Hippopotamus' tail inside her vagies.....?shocked

If You really feel disgusted by your ACTIONS, then REPORT YOURSELF TO HER PARENTS
Them suppose cut that him tiny pricck. I dey vex
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
oshe11:
shocked

You are Writing writing episode and lamentation because she REFUSED AND NOTHING MORE......

I can do this if it would make her feel better. Would this really health.. Please forget about my feeling guilty I don't deserve a pity.. I want her to feel good. She has left for lecture but, I know she's the same person again.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by oshe11: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Them suppose cut that him tiny pricck. I dey vex
Na werey!

No remorse there, na just shame dey catch am
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I wouldn't want to see your face. In fact I'll kill you! You raped your cousin. How old is your cousin?

Go and report to the elders in your family.

Reread my post, I didn't rape her. There wasn't any penetration and I didn't even pull my cloth, though very disgusting to say but, it was my hands and I'm sorry
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by greatnaija01: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
yes
go for deliverance.... LET HER PASTOR BE AWARE AND LET HIM TALK TO HER ON YOUR BEHALF so she does not report u to anyone else...

THEN

RUN AWAY FROM HER
GET A JOB (idleness and excessive lack of time management is what created the ROOM for such INCEST)
GET A WIFE (you are already old... If your life was WORKING as it should, you should NEVER even be without a WIFE at 31)
STOP PORRRRNNNN or SEX STORIES.

MAKE FRIENDS with people who are POSITIVE INFLUENCE on your life and not hypocrites

READ SELF-HELP BOOKS that can boost your MENTAL HEALTH in the right direction about LIFE, LOVE, RESPECT FOR WOMEN AND ABOUT GOD.

PRAY OFTEN AND VERY FERVENTLY because KARMA is real, you have sown a seed to the UNIVERSE and the UNIVERSE always pays back.... IF SHE CURSES YOU, it will work like charm.... so be PRAYERFUL.

HAVE A COUNSELOR you can talk with about this regrettable memories often so that it won't become suicidal one day...

ForgiveMeSister:

Please is there anything I can do to make things better.

5 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by oshe11: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go back to my post and read the editted one......

Dont quote me, but if I must reply.....

YES.......
START FROM REPORTING YOURSELF
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
ForgiveMeSister:

Reread my post, I didn't rape her. There wasn't any penetration and I didn't even pull my cloth, though very disgusting to say but, it was my hands and I'm sorry
But you finger her?
How old is she?
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by weyreypey: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
But you finger her?
How old is she?
Why are you interested in the graphic details? Sex with cousins or any other person should be consensual

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
weyreypey:

Why are you interested in the graphic details? Sex with cousins or any other person should be consensual
He said he didn't penetrate. Werey, kilode?
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by weyreypey: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
He said he didn't penetrate. Wereypey, kilode?
I think you're a perv. Quit perving the op

2 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
But you finger her?
How old is she?
so you did not read the post and you are here saying rubbish.
Why will a 20 yr old girl sleep on the same bed with you when you guys aren't related directly?
What did she expect?if I were in your shoes,i would have bleeped her brains out.cousin my ass.
It's your house and you can do whatever the Bleep you want.forget what these shemales here are saying. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by greatgod2012(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Be sincere please, would you have been this remorseful if you weren't caught by her

2 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by dmg1: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
last time i checked fingering is not rape and can never be, she's 20yrs old meaning she's matured for sex. To op, what u did (incest) is actually bad and u know it without anyone telling u. At ur age u should know how to control feelings when ur alone with a girl talkless of ur cousin, u really messed up. However, all u have to do is give her time to heal maybe after a week go back and beg for forgivenness make sure u show full remorse but u must first plead for forgivenness 4rm God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
You're stupid and evil

mods is there a way you guys can reveal idiots like this one's identity so we (i) can send thugs to beat him up
angry

Op, if you quote me i'll personally send thunder to strike you this night angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ForgiveMeSister: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
greatgod2012:
Be sincere please, would you have been this remorseful if you weren't caught by her

I have never tried this before. And we have been together for 6 months plus.
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by ODeva(f): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Naaaa Devil use you naaa

I just de imagine the way Devil go laff , de drink Big Stout with Tolotolo as e de read this story grin

Just cut that your hand with bread knife b4 it puts into more trouble undecided
The devil doesn't just use people unless you create room for him. It has always been in his mind to do it. At least he's feeling bad about what he did. Some people don't feel bad at all. Just keep praying she forgives you because it won't be easy for to forgive, respect or trust you again
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
But you finger her?
How old is she?

^^^WHAT KINDA STATEMENT ISITE THIS U THIS WOMAN! ! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
But you finger her?
How old is she?

..why are u all ways talking about Fuk FUK ERECTION FINGER....FUK FUK ERECTION FINGER...FUK FUK ERECTION FINGER.....IS THIS WOT U LEARN IN CHURCH SUNDAY SCHOOL? ? ((Shake my head twice )) embarassed
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
But you finger her?
How old is she?

^^^^ there is no day on nairaland she don't talk about fuk fuk erection finger...fuk erection finger... WE GIVE UP!!: undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
nwanneni:
so you did not read the post and you are here saying rubbish.
Why will a 20 yr old girl sleep on the same bed with you when you guys aren't related directly?
What did she expect?if I were in your shoes,i would have bleeped her brains out.cousin my ass.
It's your house and you can do whatever the Bleep you want.forget what these shemales here are saying. angry
I didn't see the age. You ended up saying rubbish

3 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

..why are u all ways talking about Fuk FUK ERECTION FINGER....FUK FUK ERECTION FINGER...FUK FUK ERECTION FINGER.....IS THIS WOT U LEARN IN CHURCH SUNDAY SCHOOL? ? ((Shake my head twice )) embarassed
No let me vex for you. I'm serious
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

...sweery but do u realise 99% of yor thread is all ways talking about fuk fuk fuk erection finger fingering. ..look at yor last post....sweery we are getting worried over u..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously.....and pls don't reply with fuk fuk erection again! ! ((Really really Shake my hrad)) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

..the good news though. ..I like it when u talk dirty. .so Plis Plis Plis. .continue! ! wink

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

...sweery but do u realise 99% of yor thread is all ways talking about fuk fuk fuk erection finger fingering. ..look at yor last post....sweery we are getting worried over u..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously.....and pls don't reply with fuk fuk erection again! ! ((Really really Shake my hrad)) undecided
Mrcork, you think I'm joking but you're annoying me right now. Don't mention me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School. / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. / He Now Disgusts Me In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.