Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits (12431 Views)

Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi / Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by laliga01: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
you better keep quiet. I can never ever call a good tribe "pig" I am lambasting the Biafran terrorists not igbos. Use your head and see through this for once.

You should be ashamed. I wonder what your children will learn from you as a father.
Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by Terminator1234g: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
laliga01:

You should be ashamed. I wonder what your children will learn from you as a father.
that they shouldn't be wicked, evil and tribalistic like you and the should just someone based on his action and not his tribe, race or religion.
I hope you learn form this too.
Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by laliga01: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
that they shouldn't be wicked, evil and tribalistic like you and the should just someone based on his action and not his tribe, race or religion.
I hope you learn form this too.

You av never had any meaningful post since I know that Monika.
Wetin concern me, run your race as you like.
I have said my own.
Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by Dwhyte(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ziggylady:
Gowon simply means the below;

GO

ON

WITH

ONE

NIGERIA.

Daddy Gowon,you should be happy with your 'one Nigeria'..do well to stop complaining.
For the spirit of one nigeria, begin threaten ojukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by falimaram: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
words of elders are words of wisdom
Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by weekdays: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
gowon rejected restructuring, now restructureing is knocking at his door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by chimoskyg(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Someone should remind Gowon about Aburi Accord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by potterdon: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad wicked evil pigs of Biafra should be happy now, mostly because Buhari is already working to catch all the killers sponsored by them and PDP although some of them have been caught.
swine of the southwest grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by CioAngels(f): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Who are the culprit, are you saying he should with his family members the he id defending? I'm really surprised that he had identified these people as Libyans. yet, he is sending his family security operatives to protect them. I think president is happy with the massacre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by searchlight: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy mad wicked evil pigs of Biafra should be happy now, mostly because Buhari is already working to catch all the killers sponsored by them and PDP although some of them have been caught.
few people just died in plateau and people won't hear. Buhari is trying yo arrest the situation. at least people are still alive in plateau lolsss
Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Anyone asking Buhari to deal with the killer Herdmen is a clown
They are Igbos undecided according to sarrki and BMCs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Gowon Wants Buhari To Deal With Culprits by COCKCROW: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
I HAD THOUGHT THAT GOWON IS A MAN, AS I WAS MADE TO BELIEVE IN THE 1967 TO 1970 AND IT CONCERNED THE IGBOS. BUT ALL INDICATION HAS PROVED OTHERWISE. THAT HIS PEOPLE AND CHRISTIAN BROTHERS ARE BEEN MASSACRED IN COLD-BLOOD AND HE KEPT QUIET SHOWED THE HEIGHT AND LEVEL OF HIS COWARDICE. LET HIM CONTINUE IN HIS HYPOCRITICAL AND HALF HEARTED PRAY WHILE THE FULANI / MOSLEM DO THE KILLING AND ERADICATION OF HIS TRIBES MEN. GOWON THIS JUST THE BEGINNING. IGBOS DID NOT HAVE IDP, YET THEY SURVIVED IN THE 1970'S. GOWON YOU JOINED THE MOSLEMS TO MURDER YOU CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGBOS; SOME WERE DRAGED OUT THE CHURCH TO BE KILLED BESIDE THE CHURCH GATE, PREGNANT WOMEN KILLED AND THE FOETUS BROUGHT OUT. HOW MANY WERE MASSACRED ON BENUE RIVER. IT IS UNENDING.............

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council / CCT Adjourns Onnoghen Pending Applications Till March 11 / NSCDC: Abdullahi Gana Receives Shuaib Belgore, Inspects New COVID-19 Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.