Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP (19911 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),Lagos State chapter on said it is not surprised by the developments in the Lagos APC saying God wants to rescue Lagosians from Tinubu’s grip.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Dr. Adegbola Dominic, the state chairman of the party said the unholy alliance between Ambode and Tinubu has finally come to an end having committed a lot of atrocities together in the past.

“Ambode happens to be another tool in the hands of Tinubu. Tinubu has been using them like that to commit atrocities in Lagos State. He used others before him so we didn’t expect anything less from Tinubu. They should solve their problems between themselves”.

“Ambode was Auditor-General when Tinubu was perpetrating all the atrocities and he was covering up for him. They were both committing atrocities together. Tinubu handed over Lagos state to him expecting him to continue to cover his tracks”.

“Ambode has done that to some extent and now the relationship has gone sour now. Both of them are culprits but let’s see how it turn.I think God is coming to the aid of Lagosians . Tinubu is having a taste of his pudding” he said.

https://independent.ng/both-ambode-tinubu-are-culprits-lagos-pdp/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by faaz24: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
liberating lagos? These people are very comical.

Last time i checked, the state that is in dire need of liberation right now is kwara state.

28 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Optional09: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
This mofos need to shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Franklyspeakin: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Interesting
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Elections in Nigeria and everywhere else is practically choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
The masses never win.

14 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by fergie001: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmm..........

So in other words,the state has been sold....

Chai

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by olaade21: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria is a mess

18 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Elayna(f): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Omeokachie: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
I laugh at Moshood Salvadore who thought he was dumping PDP for a better party...
It has been one commotion or the other since he joined the enemies of the people.

Money im no see, position im no get. Rest of mind...olo o that one na scarce commodity cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by GentleMoney: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Akinwunmi Ambode performed well in Lagos, such that Lagos’ economy is larger than Kenya’s, yet Tinubu doesn’t want us to vote for him. Buhari has not performed at all and made Nigeria the world headquarters for extreme poverty. Yet Tinubu wants us to vote for him.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by ClassicMG(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Sorry the only opposition to Lagos APC is APC, so PDP should swerve to one place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by LibertyRep: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to take a side when two politicians engage in Rofo-Rofo fight, not even when it's between a godfather and his son. Ambode is most likely going to lose the primary tomorrow and may very likely still remain in the party. Politicians have a way of settling rifts behind the doors.

Someday Lagos may go PDP and Rivers to APC. It may happen sooner than expected.

6 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Oblongata: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
PDP that will soon rush to adopt Ambode if he fails to collect APC ticket.

PDP wey no get shame at all

5 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by mabelly: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
And I keep reading over and over what they claiming to be Ambode's crime, still I can't find it.

* visionscape
* bad roads.(not forgetting that he has touched more inner roads than any governor.)

Are these enough reasons to vote out a well acclaimed performing governor?

Oh please they should just shut up.

With the current works and plan of Ambode, I feel a second term will solidify his performance thus far. Rather than electing another governor who will come stop and start everything all over again. Then be a case of 1step forward 2 steps backward.

I am one of those who didn't believe in Ambode when he was elected has Governor, I criticised him but was surprised to what he was able to do in relatively short time. Yet some people are saying he hasn't done as much as fashola forgetting fashola spent 8years and he has only spent 3½years .

If Ambode should lose the APC primaries, and he decided to decamp to PDP, I will set aside my preference for APC as a party even though I am apolitical and start supporting PDP Lagos just so he wins the governorship election.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Racoon(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Comic relief! grin grin grin grin cheesy Meanwhile lets see how this debacle turns out.
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by jchioma: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is how God will liberate Nigeria from these APC marauders masquerading as saints to loot and plunder our commonwealth.

3 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Lilimax(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Na dem sabi. All I know on the day of election, I will vote for a credible candidate. Evil people planning bad for the state either to loot the state or do something untoward that would not benefit the masses would have all died before that day embarassed Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by iykeism(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
wrong move fr PDP. the should have console ambode just incase he loses the primary he can run to the party and then power of incumbency

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by filitech070: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
PDP or what they call thrself should keep thr libratn...they re shithoe

2 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by sammyj: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
And do we now say PDP are saint. Imagine kettle calling pot black. I wonder what the devil will be saying to himself now about our politricians. Click like if you believe APC is corrupt and share if you believe PDP is corrupt. cool
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by gozie112(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
;Apc zombies in NL
Over to u

2 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by deebsman1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wayray party. If tinubu is a thief, PDP Na armed robbers and terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Lyoncrescent: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omeokachie:
I laugh at Moshood Salvadore

True
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Yusuf54: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
And this same Lagos Pdp are luring Ambode to their Party, Pdp still never get sense

5 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by StarOnEarth(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos state that is better than all the other state.
If being a culprit governor produces a state like Lagos won't it is nice if other state governors emulate them.

1 Like

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Rumicarter: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
What are these ones saying, abi they want to be unfortunate ni?

4 Likes

Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by FarahAideed: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Optional09:
This mofos need to shut up

You mean Tinubu and AMbode need to shut up
Re: Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP by Flets: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Osun Result - Joint EU, UK, US Statement → http:///2xKTVzo
In contrast to our overall findings on the vote of September 22, we were concerned to witness widespread incidents of interference and intimidation of voters, journalists, and civil society observers by some political party supporters and security agencies...
It is clear that the neutrality of the security services and responsible conduct by party agents, both inside and outside polling units, will be essential to ensure free, fair, credible and peaceful elections in 2019. We remain committed to supporting the Nigerian people in seeing free, fair, credible, and peaceful elections.
Read the full statement: http:///2xKTVzo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Falana Reveals Why It’s Illegal For Governors To Determine Amo / Malami Ask Governors To Decongest Prisons Immediately / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.