Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View (7478 Views)

Blood Bath At Gate And Oojo Parks In Ibadan - Photo / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

His very best is a failure under the reality of the circumstances.

The lives of Nigerians are not valued as much as a Nigerian president values the cows of Libyans.

No amount of cattle herd is more valuable than the life of a Nigerian.

By now, anyone found grazing cattle outside a defined space owned or rented, should be arrested and prosecuted for disturbing national peace and economic sabotage, while those found with weapons should be prosecuted for terrorism.

If you cannot acquire land for enterprise, then you have no business with that enterprise. Nigerians will not die if there is no cattle to eat.

For long, Nigeria has tolerated this rubbish, but Buhari's insensitivity and irresponsibility, has ensured that this practice will finally be obliterated, whether Buhari and herdsmen like it or not.

When the herdsmen don't find peace in Nigeria, they will return to Libya.
you're not serious.
Politician are using your head.

Who is the cattle rustlers? Christians? No
Who are sponsoring the so called Christian ccriminals(rustlers)and the Fulani criminals(bandit herdsmen.)
They have finally deceived you.
Retrace your step.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DTutu1: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
This is the aims of the corruption cabal, those ex-generals of corruption.
The corrupt danjuma,thief obj,thief ibb etc.
They want to spread the fake killings around the world, if that can bring them back to power of corruption.

U mean as ex-generals their best plan to remain in control is to create all these stories. Nawaaow!!.....
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by okwabayi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
This woman is nothing but a news reader. A five year old can do her job. Why is her view important again? Is she not the one who was hopeful three years ago for Buhari's administration? She has come out to say he has achieved little.
Lol. White people. They will sing your praise but condemn you if you fail.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by guru03(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
debaj10:
stop the insults.
show that you're different and better.
change your post.
Thanks my Dear, its annoying when see such thrash.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Quintuple: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pure LIES and QUOTES attributed to Amanpour. The source can not be verified. Guys just click the link and findout how mischievous the guy is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
DTutu1:

U mean as ex-generals their best plan to remain in control is to create all these stories. Nawaaow!!.....
ask premium time, daily trust and BBC.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Throwback: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
you're not serious.
Politician are using your head.

Who is the cattle rustlers? Christians? No
Who are sponsoring the so called Christian ccriminals(rustlers)and the Fulani criminals(bandit herdsmen.)
They are finally deceived you.
Retrace your step.

The questions every leader should ask himself/herself is what Jonathan failed to ask himself, leading to a well deserved sack, and that Buhari is failing to ask that will eventually lead to his own well deserved sack also.

The questions are:

Have I lived up to my promises, my word and my contract with those who voted me in?

Even where I have failed, have I managed to give an impression that I tried my best and put in a fight to achieve my deliverables?

Have I managed not to lose the favour of the public perception as regards my sincerity, responsibility and my leadership?

Jonathan failed in these regards, Buhari has also failed so far and cannot escape the sack that must come.

Even if you claim it is the political opposition that is sponsoring attacks just like the presidency and sycophants of Jonathan also claimed, who has the power to prosecute those who have been /should be apprehended?

Simply put, the deaths are mere statistic to the Nigerian leaders who suffer from mental inertia, and incapacitated by their own lack of interest in what does not personally affect them.

Will it kill Buhari to sack his Police IG or Army and Airforce chiefs? Will it kill Buhari to sack his chief of staff who has been soiled with the image of corruption, just to help him win a public perception that he is upright and prompt to assert his authority?

Will it kill Buhari to condemn the deaths that have been attributed to herdsmen in the middle-belt, without trying to bring up a defense that his predecessor also failed in that regards, or that some people are also dying via massacres that he equally failed to prevent or checkmate in other parts of the North?

Should it have taken Buhari many months to sack his SGF? And why is the prosecution refusing to gain traction if indeed he deserved to be sacked.

Buhari has lost the favour of public perception. It is too late to regain it. The toga of failure, irresponsibility, cluelessness and bigotry have now stuck on him skin-tight, because he failed in his actions and inactions to deflect the narrative of his doomsday and anarchy craving political adversaries.

Buhari has only Buhari to blame for his failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by arent88(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
This is the aims of the corruption cabal, those ex-generals of corruption.
The corrupt danjuma,thief obj,thief ibb etc.
They want to spread the fake killings around the world, if that can bring them back to power of corruption.
you just said a cabal wants to spread fake killing to blackmail the president.are u saying there are no killings or wat.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

The questions every leader should ask himself/herself is what Jonathan failed to ask himself, leading to a well deserved sack, and that Buhari is failing to ask that will eventually lead to his own well deserved sack also.

The question are:

Have I lived up to my promises, my word and my contract with those who voted me in?

Even where I have failed, have I managed to give an impression that I tried my best and put in a fight to achieve my deliverables?

Have I managed not to lose the favour of the public perception as regards my sincerity, responsibility and my leadership?

Jonathan failed in these regards, Buhari has also failed so far and cannot escape the sack that must come.

Even if you claim it is the political opposition that is sponsoring attacks just like the presidency and sycophants of Jonathan also claimed, who has the power to prosecute those who have been /should be apprehended?

Simply put, the deaths are mere statistic to the Nigerian leaders who suffer from mental inertia, and incapacitated by their own lack of interest in what dies not personally affect them.

Will it kill Buhari to sack his Police IG or Army and Airforce chiefs? Will it kill Buhari to sack his chief of staff who has been soiled with the image of corruption, just to help him win a public perception that he is upright and promo to assert his authority?
buhari has be doing differently from the past.
For example, has NE not come to normalcy? Do you think is easy to drove boko haram from sambisa forest.
They now operate as suicide bomber.

This herdsmen issue is a tiny issue.
Buhari can easily defeat them without stress.
But the problem with us is impatient, Something just happen today, you expect him to catch the culprit today.
Have they not be laying hold on the culprit of Benue?
Don't worry, relaxed,
Buhari is on top of the game.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by meobizy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
did you read her statement? "I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I
know, and the world also knows how terrorists
operate"
buhari rode to power on the blood of the dogs and baboons
So even when this statement was found false people still choose to believe it? The power of the media.
Reuben Abati apologized for the statement even before Buhari came into power but here on nairaland it has remained a jingle for three years running.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This prostitute pig of a reporter is ignorant and mad...

It's actually fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
arent88:
you just said a cabal wants to spread fake killing to blackmail the president.are u saying there are no killings or wat.
since that 86 killed, the media will still be bringing fake dead from old picture event just to deceived the gullible ones like you.
They do that before in Benue state, bringing fake dead picture from old event on a daily basis.
In Benue it was only that 73 and that of 17 parish including the two rev father

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
okwabayi:
This woman is nothing but a news reader. A five year old can do her job. Why is her view important again? Is she not the one who was hopeful three years ago for Buhari's administration? She has come out to say he has achieved little.
Lol. White people. They will sing your praise but condemn you if you fail.

Why castigate the woman just because of fake news credited to her by crooked and fraudulent people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This prostitute pig of a reporter is ignorant and mad...
you are not ashamed of yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is anybody born or unborn in your community or generation that have gone to America,or stand in line with her, I spit on your face tufia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't blame you,I blame the moderators of this forum....... nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
you are not ashamed of yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is anybody born or unborn in your community or generation that have gone to America,or stand in line with her, I spit on your face tufia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't blame you,I blame the moderators of this forum....... nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have sold your life for peanuts.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Terminator1234g: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
deomelo:

It's actually fake news.
as if I knew.
Gosh!!!
The jobless lazy people at it again...

Thanks for telling me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
deomelo:

It's actually fake news.
see them!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Omeokachie: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
But he has got ear problem, and he only reads the cartoon section of a newspaper, while he watches TV only when Nigeria is playing.

Being surrounded by sycophants, how is he going to hear this piece of vital information na?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
you have sold your life for peanuts.
misguided soul!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by okwabayi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
deomelo:

Why castigate the woman just because of fake news credited to her by crooked and fraudulent people?
Whether true or false she should stick to her job of reading news daily. Anyone can form thoughts on anything. The more ignorant a fellow the louder their opinion(s). We need less sentiments and more fact driven solutions. The less notions people give on a matter the more those in charge can streamline an effective resolution to the problem at hand.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by okwabayi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why are these moderators slow to close this thread and ban the OP? I dey fold hand look them.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by CSTR1003: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
She rightly acknowledged that these violence could be even more disastrous to the Nigerian economy than Boko Haram.

We don't need the north east for anything, but the middle belt is too critical agricultural-wise for buhari to watch it get overrun by terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by arent88(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
since that 86 killed, the media will still be bringing fake dead from old picture event just to deceived the gullible ones like you.
They do that before in Benue state, bringing fake dead picture from old event on a daily basis.
In Benue it was only that 73 and that of 17 parish including the two rev father
I asked a question and the next tin u call me gullible.and u term the killing of 73 people as Only.I hope who ever gave u this job is paying u well smh.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
okwabayi:

Whether true or false she should stick to her job of reading news daily. Anyone can form thoughts on anything. The more ignorant a fellow the louder their opinion(s). We need less sentiments and more fact driven solutions. The less notions people give on a matter the more those in charge can streamline an effective resolution to the problem at hand.

You mean she's guilty even though it's fake and she did not say what the fraudulent people posted in her name?

She is the victim here, not the perpetrator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
see them!!!!!!!! ZOMBIE UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igbos and fake/fradulent activities are like brothers and sisters.

Funny when ipob zombie call other people zombie. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
okwabayi:
Why are these moderators slow to close this thread and ban the OP? I dey fold hand look them.
close and ban what ? will you please do me a favour by shutting your mouth with super glue !!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by okwabayi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
close and ban what ? will you please do me a favour by shutting your mouth with super glue !!!!!!!!
OP's alternate account.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We’re Moving For Parliamentary System Of Government – Reps Member, Chinda / Court Of Appeal Stops National Assembly From Imposing Statutory Delegates / Nigerian Press One Of The World's Freest - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.