Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View (7691 Views)

Blood Bath At Gate And Oojo Parks In Ibadan - Photo / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Jethrolite(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
magoo10:
Same thing we have been saying ,if this cnn reporter was in Nigeria buhari and his terrorist followers would have intimidated her to submission.

The consistent suggestion by buhari's defense chief on states to abolish the anti open grazing law for peace to reign is part of the proof that buhari is complicit in the barbaric killings.
Do you know who Christine is? Buhari is too small for her to handle.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DavidEsq(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
who told you that?
Do you know me? NO
Don't think from your ass
Even the thoughts from his ass are way more sensible than the ones from ur head angry

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Sprumbabafather: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Wow!
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by shox: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
who told you that?
Do you know me? NO
Don't think from your ass

Person wey know na Dem go know..
But come to think of it... I think it's the opposition that is causing all this killings.. Cos the thing dey cause worry for PMB.

PS. Thunder fire anybody wey talk say I dey campaign

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by shox: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
Do you know who Christine is? Buhari is too small for her to handle.

Too small
Do You know his age?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by mbos: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
why will a government kill it's people?

Are they his people?

Saddam did it to Kurds
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Jethrolite(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2018
shox:

Too small
Do You know his age?
I am referring to diplomatic clout and international relevance not age.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by shox: 11:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
I am referring to diplomatic clout and international relevance not age.

Well I am referring to a man who has connections and the leader of about 180m people
Not someone that is collecting stipend from CNN
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Jethrolite(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
shox:

Well I am referring to a man who has connections and the leader of about 180m people
Not someone that is collecting stipend from CNN
You even sound like a local dog, goodbye.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by orisa37: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
"By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria's
so called herdsmen are terrorists and if
President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would
be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him
(Buhari) from complicity".
--by CA-CNN !!!

cc:
Gowon, OBJ, IBB, TYD, AA, Dogara, Saraki, Onnoghen, The 46 Hench-Senators, The Senate, The Hse of Reps and our 36 State-Assemblies.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by orisa37: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
saarumann:
Even a CNN journalist suspects buhari's govt is behind fulani herdsmen's campaign of bloodshed.

Trump has always shown and shone red-lines and eyes and spoken red-words to him(Buhari). It's like he is pursued by a Witch-Arabian-Mama.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by shox: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
You even sound like a local dog, goodbye.

Jah punish you
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Satanic maggot, have u seen this?
Even some afonjas are now having sense, but u still remain a FOOL!

https://www.nairaland.com/4596723/gani-adams-killer-herdsmen-time
deomelo:

EVIL CUNT!

Why castigate the woman just because of fake news credited to her by crooked and fraudulent people?
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Satanic maggot, have u seen this?
Even some afonjas are now having sense, but u still remain a FOOL!

https://www.nairaland.com/4596723/gani-adams-killer-herdsmen-time
deomelo:

EVIL CUNT!

Why castigate the woman just because of fake news credited to her by crooked and fraudulent people?
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Enslaved cunt, u shall be put to shame....
deomelo:

Abeg have mercy on the zombie ipob miscreant..

The biafraudian don dey cry already..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9th NASS Leadership: South-east APC Members Meet Today, May Reject Zoning / Bandits Kill 7, Abduct 13 Family Members In Kaduna, FCT / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.