Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" (15657 Views)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Ayazor54: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chude who campaigned for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket, says the Vice President has disappointed him and other Nigerians.

http://www.vondanews.com/those-who-love-vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-should-let-him-know-we-are-disappointed-chude-chideonwo-says/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by resurgent2019: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
We Christians are the most disappointed.

How such a good man can get corrupted by people who hate is faith is the stuff of legend. God will have mercy on the man.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
I won't comment.....before brothers come after me...

Just a little question I asked what Osibanjo should be remembered of....they nearly roast me alive.....

M not speaking again......

23 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by SalamRushdie: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
So Chude and Debola Lagos can take 3 million dollars from Buhari campaign funds enrich themselves and knowingly sell Nigerians a defective product they knew was totally bad and out of warranty but today they want play disssappointed ... NA LIE !!!!Debola and Chide know that the blood of the over 20 thousand killed in the Cowkings Jihad fantasy is also on your head, the needless numbers of hopelessness driven suicides is on your head , the over 13 million jobs lost is on your head, the evaporated Nigerian middle class and the loss of their dreams is also on your head ... You spentvmany hours with this man called in countless suit fitting sessions and photo shoots all designed to sell him as what he clearly wasn't..I heard no man that has spent 15 mins in the same room with Buhari won't know how unfit he is mentally and socially and physically to be president but yet because of money you opted to package him like that's in a sweet wrapper and sell him to gullible Nigerians ....

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
So under note I will simply say that Osibanjo has long lost the script.

4 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Anigreat: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

I love him, and i have told him several times that everyone is dispointed the way things are going on in this country... but the midget won't listen.

16 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by LaudableXX: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ayazor54:
Chude who campaigned for the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket, says the Vice President has disappointed him and other Nigerians.

http://www.vondanews.com/those-who-love-vice-president-yemi-osibanjo-should-let-him-know-we-are-disappointed-chude-chideonwo-says/

Chude Jideonwo should take several seats back and dump his sorry butt down, somewhere. angry Wasn't he Buhari's image maker? He and his partner Debola Williams, packaged the Buhari/Osinbajo duo as the answer to Nigeria's problems. So why is he criticising the VP openly now, when he was one of the kingmakers?

SalamRushdie:
So Chude and Debola Lagos can take 3 million dollars from Buhari campaign funds enrich themselves and knowingly sell Nigerians a defective product they knew was totally bad and out of warranty but today they want play disssappointed ... NA LIE !!!! Debola and Chide know that the blood of the over 20 thousand killed in the Cowkings Jihad fantasy is also on your head, the needless numbers of hopelessness driven suicides is on your head , the over 13 million jobs lost is on your head, the evaporated Nigerian middle class and the loss of their dreams is also on your head ... You spent many hours with this man called in countless suit fitting sessions and photo shoots all designed to sell him as what he clearly wasn't..I heard no man that has spent 15 mins in the same room with Buhari won't know how unfit he is mentally and socially and physically to be president but yet because of money you opted to package him like that's in a sweet wrapper and sell him to gullible Nigerians ....

Oh, I no know say you sef see am! cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Techbmcblog: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let him retrace his foot step oo

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Seanpizzy10: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
K
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by ybalogs(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Speak for yourself Oga.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by biznesstime: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some people are nothing but a total disgrace to mankind

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chude needs to define the 'WE' he is talking about.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Go get your PVC's.

We must speak again in 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by obowunmi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So Chude and Debola Lagos can take 3 million dollars from Buhari campaign funds enrich themselves and knowingly sell Nigerians a defective product they knew was totally bad and out of warranty but today they want play disssappointed ... NA LIE !!!!Debola and Chide know that the blood of the over 20 thousand killed in the Cowkings Jihad fantasy is also on your head, the needless numbers of hopelessness driven suicides is on your head , the over 13 million jobs lost is on your head, the evaporated Nigerian middle class and the loss of their dreams is also on your head ... You spentvmany hours with this man called in countless suit fitting sessions and photo shoots all designed to sell him as what he clearly wasn't..I heard no man that has spent 15 mins in the same room with Buhari won't know how unfit he is mentally and socially and physically to be president but yet because of money you opted to package him like that's in a sweet wrapper and sell him to gullible Nigerians ....

Let Chude return the millions.

5 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by paranorman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
He is human, that is what he is - and twill be unfair of us as Nigerians to citicize him. What d'you expect him to do, speak against the government (people, political heavy weights) who brought him into power on goodwill; especially to portray Buhari as a liberal man and garner votes from the church and southern Nigeria generally? Best he could or can do is resign, come out from among them then speak out!

Had Jonathan not messed up, Buhari wouldn't have smelled Aso Rock, let alone becoming the c-in-c. Jonathan was just ill-witted, a slow decision maker and wasn't a sharp sword. He was just too nice to be president, and I liked the guy sha. angry

8 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Metuh: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
This idiot and Ogunlesi should be pummeled with stone till they pass out.

Useless thieving yoots

14 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by centboy123456(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I won't comment.....before brothers come after me...

Just a little question I asked what Osibanjo should be remembered of....they nearly roast me alive.....

M not speaking again......

speak my brother for d lorld said am with you

6 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Folashade2016(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
They are hypocritical in emotions.
They won't tell him the truth. Hypocrites everywhere.

check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ayazor54:

Osinbajo is far more informed than any of you jokers about the actual not fake news state of things.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by ybalogs(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Plus APC o plus PDP o plus hypocrites claiming to be neutrals o. God will punish everyone who plays politics with human lives.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by mimimile93: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
VP Osibande, Chude said I should tell you that they are disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Hemanwel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Our 'informed', 'sophisticated' VP!

It will forever remain in the annals of the history of the country that an 'informed', 'sophisticated' pastor deputized for a Fulani man in an administration that oversaw the near extermination of Christians in the Middle Belt of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by modupe2: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
You are disappointed that he is not fighting and disloyal to his boss right? Enemies of peaceful co-existence.

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by frankwyte: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's RCCG that has shamed themselves! In RCCG, once you some cash they ordane you pastor.

12 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by yazach: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ayazor54:

Just because he refused to be a religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Gpik79: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
I'm higly dissapointed

LG V20 for Sale 70k
The Phones are As neat as New with no scratch or dents.
4GB RAM 64GB ROM
Dual Back Camera 16+8MP
Fingerprint Scanner
Call: o8129322593
https://www.nairaland.com/4585696/lg-v20-70k

1 Like

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Peter4naz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ok. The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Nightmareo07: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
He is useless as VP.
The worst we ever had , I mean nobody even know the midget is there.
He is a disappointment as a VP and as a man of God

10 Likes

Re: Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" by Opinionated: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Grips Ogd,okupe Others Ahead Of PDP Congress / Uproar Over PDP Chairmanship, Stakeholders’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Katsina Elevates Dumurkul To A District In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.